Self-Proclaimed "Obamacare" Protester, Katy Abram, Found To Be A Bloody Liar

no lawyer would take the case
you'd have to be able to PROVE damages
and since the dailyKOS is about as credible and believable as WND, it would be a failure

In Far-RightWing Bizzaro World

Media That Espouses Stories That Upset or Unflatter Me = not credible.

49izadw.gif
keep showing what a fucking moron you are

WTF is "right wing" about that comment moron?

Where did I state she was in 9-12 since 06?

I said she was politically active from at least 06.

Get with it man.

Get with it man.

You said she was a member of the 9-12 Project, then you said that she was active since 2006. Since the 9-12 Project wasn't founded until March of this year and I've only seen you post evidence that she's a member of the 9-12 Project, where do you get the information that she's been active since 2006?

ROFLMFAO
so, because she joined a meetup group in 06, that made her politically active
:lol:

Get with it man.

You said she was a member of the 9-12 Project, then you said that she was active since 2006. Since the 9-12 Project wasn't founded until March of this year and I've only seen you post evidence that she's a member of the 9-12 Project, where do you get the information that she's been active since 2006?
she joined a meetup group
LOL

Get with it man.

she joined a meetup group
LOL

I see.

Kevin...all the facts and pertinent info can be found in the link.

I supplied it in my OP.

I'm not going to spoon-feed you now...get your ass to work and read.

I supplied it in my OP.

except you have yet to prove how joining a "meetup" group is becoming politically active or how it makes her unable to oppose Obamacare

If one reads, one can ascertain from the links that Katy has organized some Tea-Bagging parties, further proof that many of the self-proclaimed "Obamacare" protesters are nothing but left-over Tea-Baggers.

If one reads, one can ascertain from the links that Katy has organized some Tea-Bagging parties, further proof that many of the self-proclaimed "Obamacare" protesters are nothing but left-over Tea-Baggers.
and when did the tea parties start?
AFTER OBAMA WAS SWORN IN

the bolded= you are a piece of shit that only wants to denegrate those you oppose

I supplied it in my OP.

except you have yet to prove how joining a "meetup" group is becoming politically active or how it makes her unable to oppose Obamacare
For the last time Einstein...READ.

I don't have to prove anything, its all there for to see for yourself...if you care to take your head out of the sand and look.

AFTER OBAMA WAS SWORN IN

the bolded= you are a piece of shit that only wants to denegrate those you oppose
I thought Tea-Baggers excuse was always "its not about Obama, its about government taxation."

See how you Far-Rightwing nutjobs tell so many lies you get yourselves confused?

It is all about Obama...isn't it?

Its very hard to convince a normal and sane person observing this from the outside that all this hoopla and outrage and talk about "this isn't the country I knew as a boy" and "their country being taken from them" especially coming from Southern White Males isn't about one thing...having a black President.

But I'm sure you will convince yourself, and try to convince me and others, otherwise...won't you?

Last edited:
AFTER OBAMA WAS SWORN IN

I thought Tea-Baggers excuse was always "its not about Obama, its about government taxation."

See how you Far-Rightwing nutjobs tell so many lies you get yourselves confused?

It is all about Obama...isn't it?

Its very hard to convince a normal and sane person observing this from the outside that all this hoopla and outrage and talk about "this isn't the country I knew as a boy" from Southern White Males isn't about one thing...having a black President.

But I'm sure you will convince yourself, and try to convince me and others, otherwise...won't you?
ah, so NOW we get to the root of your bullshit

republicans are rich white racists

fuck off moron

Well the truth is there were tea parties well before the election, 2007 I believe it was. Were they all racists who hated the black President too?

Forum List

Back