Self-Proclaimed "Obamacare" Protester, Katy Abram, Found To Be A Bloody Liar

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Yep, thanks to the good work of at least one patriotic Democrat who just hated to see such a liar and hood-winker tear the country down with such vicious lies and rhetoric, did some Googling and, low and behold, some revealing facts were discovered.

She claimed that due to Obama turning her country into Russia, it has caused "the sleeping [political] giant" in her to awaken to all things politics...she lied...she has been an active member and leader of Glenn Beck's 9-12 group.

Behold.

Another Astro-Turfer bites the dust...well before her 2 minutes of fame were up.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
Yep, thanks to the good work of at least one patriotic Democrat who just hated to see such a liar and hood-winker tear the country down with such vicious lies and rhetoric, did some Googling and, low and behold, some revealing facts were discovered.

She claimed that due to Obama turning her country into Russia, it has caused "the sleeping [political] giant" in her to awaken to all things politics...she lied...she has been an active member and leader of Glenn Beck's 9-12 group.

Behold.

Another Astro-Turfer bites the dust...well before her 2 minutes of fame were up.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
that doesnt prove shit and you know it

I know you are allergic to facts DiveCon, but one day soon the hard truth will smack you dead in the jaw and you'll finally wake up from your Wonderland slumber.

What is untrue here?

How can one "demonize" a liar?

Remember what the old folks said, "A liar is a thief, and a thief is a murderer."

Last edited:
I think it proves that the sleeping political giant in her had actually been up doing laps for little while so she was being less than factual.

I don't think these people should be demonized but I also don't think they should be allowed to make up whatever narrative they want without being called out on their BS.

I know you are allergic to facts DiveCon, but one day soon the hard truth will smack you dead in the jaw and you'll finally wake up from your Wonderland slumber.

What is untrue here?

How can one "demonize" a liar?

Remember what the old folks said, "A liar is a thief, and a thief is a murderer."
it doesnt matter if it is true
someone cant be truely opposed to this AND be in the 9-12 group?
that is a strawman

I think it proves that the sleeping political giant in her had actually been up doing laps for little while so she was being less than factual.

I don't think these people should be demonized but I also don't think they should be allowed to make up whatever narrative they want without being called out on their BS.
i agree, they shouldnt be able to make things up
but the point the OP is making, via larence o'donnel, is that the very fact she is a member of the 9-12 group makes her a phoney

When was the 9-12 Project founded? I'm fairly sure it was recently, and certainly during Obama's Presidency. The "sleeping giant" had to be awakened that day or her claims are false? Or is it that she's a part of Glenn Beck's group? I'm not sure what the complaint is.

Last edited:
She should follow her intellectual twin Sarah Palin and just "stop making stuff up!"

Here's her meetup.com page where she gathered folks to her cause and decimated news and information about their meetings.

Katy Abram - Meetup.com

Here's the Lebanon, PA (where she's from) 9-11 group that she organizes...you can see her name splattered all across the page...leading people...you know...like a community organizer.

Lebanon, PA 9-12 project - Preserving the Constitution and the Founders principles on a local level

Why do you Far-RightWingers always distrust news that DOESN'T come from your echo-chambers so?

Snap out of it!!!

WAKE UP DiveCone!

She's a phoney because she said that she JUST got into politics because she feels that Obama's turning her country into Russia, reminiscent of another phoney who claimed she could see that same Russia from her porch.

When in fact she has been POLITICALLY ACTIVE from AT LEAST 2006.

For goodness sakes man!! Wake up!!

Last edited:

i agree, they shouldnt be able to make things up
but the point the OP is making, via larence o'donnel, is that the very fact she is a member of the 9-12 group makes her a phoney

I think that the fact the she is a member (and leader) of a group like the 9-12 Project makes her statement that "the sleeping [political] giant" in her to awaken to all things politics sound a bit like manure.

She should follow her intellectual twin Sarah Palin and just "stop making stuff up!"

Here's her meetup.com page where she gathered folks to her cause and decimated news and information about their meetings.

Katy Abram - Meetup.com

Here's the Lebanon, PA (where she's from) 9-11 group that she organizes...you can see her name splattered all across the page...leading people...you know...like a community organizer.

Lebanon, PA 9-12 project - Preserving the Constitution and the Founders principles on a local level

Why do you Far-RightWingers always distrust news that DOESN'T come from your echo-chambers so?

Snap out of it!!!
again, so what?
is it somewhere in the constitution that you cant be a member of the 9-12 group and oppose the healthcare crap?

WAKE UP DiveCone

She's a phoney because she said that she JUST got into politics because she feels that Obama's turning her country into Russia, reminiscent of another phoney who claimed she could see that same Russia from her porch.

When in fact she has been POLITICALLY ACTIVE from AT LEAST 2006.

For goodness sakes man!! Wake up!!
do you know WHEN the 9-12 group started?

no lawyer would take the case
you'd have to be able to PROVE damages
and since the dailyKOS is about as credible and believable as WND, it would be a failure

In Far-RightWing Bizzaro World

Media That Espouses Stories That Upset or Unflatter Me = not credible.

49izadw.gif

Forum List

Back