Self-Immolation

Last edited:
She's your kind of gal.

Sky? Where you smiling when you replied? Maybe there is hope for you yet; I believe you just demonstrated humor!

There is no hope for sky. :lol:

There's not much hope for koshergirl either. She just negged me for being a "hater". Who the hell is she? I don't even know her.

There is always hope, Sky. I always enjoy the grumps, it is so rewarding when you get to crack that harsh demeanor and see an honest smile. It lights up the room!

Sky? Where you smiling when you replied? Maybe there is hope for you yet; I believe you just demonstrated humor!

There's not much hope for koshergirl either. She just negged me for being a "hater". Who the hell is she? I don't even know her.

There is always hope, Sky. I always enjoy the grumps, it is so rewarding when you get to crack that harsh demeanor and see an honest smile. It lights up the room!

Good luck cracking koshergrrls demeanor.

Whatever. My mistake for talking about something this private with a bunch of people who don't know me, don't know Buddhism and judge harshly. Time to disappear.

You need to develop a thicker skin, and some sense of humor, which is the biggest problem I'm seeing here. People talk shit about my personal beliefs and political alignments all the time, they talk shit about everybody, it's what internet people do.

Once you accept this, e-life will be so much better.

I accept that talking about this topic, on line, in this forum, with a bunch of strangers isn't wise.

I won't be discussing this topic again.

That's not what I meant, and you know it, I'm trying to help you here. You're being too sensitive and emotionally fragile for the internet, and it's annoying. Instead of getting mad, and shutting down, learn to roll with the punches.

Everybody here has expressed their beliefs, and guess what? People talked shit. You aren't the only one who has beliefs that get questioned and ridiculed, and you can't just present yourself, then at the first sign of any conflict, or criticism, turtle up and play the oppressed martyr. Stand up for what you believe in.

You need to develop a thicker skin, and some sense of humor, which is the biggest problem I'm seeing here. People talk shit about my personal beliefs and political alignments all the time, they talk shit about everybody, it's what internet people do.

I accept that talking about this topic, on line, in this forum, with a bunch of strangers isn't wise.

That's not what I meant, and you know it, I'm trying to help you here. You're being too sensitive and emotionally fragile for the internet, and it's annoying. Instead of getting mad, and shutting down, learn to roll with the punches.

Everybody here has expressed their beliefs, and guess what? People talked shit. You aren't the only one who has beliefs that get questioned and ridiculed, and you can't just present yourself, then at the first sign of any conflict, or criticism, turtle up and play the oppressed martyr. Stand up for what you believe in.
Your annoyance is your reaction. I take no responsibility for your reaction. I'm taking care of myself. I thought I was ready to discuss this topic, write about it, but I'm not.

Big deal?

There are plenty of other things to talk about.

I am proud of myself for finding my way through a difficult time and seeing the other side of it.

Your wasting your time.

Everyone here has told her the exact same thing and she continues to do it.

The only thing we can conclude is that she likes this.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Your wasting your time.

What are you talking about?

Your wasting your time.

:cuckoo:

If she couldn't do that she wouldn't post here any more.

Your wasting your time.

It's written in English. Do you have a problem with English?

Your annoyance is your reaction. I take no responsibility for your reaction.
picard-facepalm.jpg

and you know this how?

From Thich Nhat Hanh

that'd be one. i'm pretty sure there's more than one person in viet nam, you fucking loontune. :lol:

20,000 people protested after the self immolation. It inspired the Vietnamese people. Thich Nhat Hanh is a famous Buddhist monk and leader of the Peace Movement.

There were a series of self-immolations before the war concluded. Self-sacrifice is very much a part of Vietnamese culture. Thich Quan Duc, is considered a bodhisattva.

Last edited:
From Thich Nhat Hanh

that'd be one. i'm pretty sure there's more than one person in viet nam, you fucking loontune. :lol:

20,000 people protested after the self immolation. It inspired the Vietnamese people. Thich Nhat Hanh is a famous Buddhist monk and leader of the Peace Movement.

There were a series of self-immolations before the war concluded. Self-sacrifice is very much a part of Vietnamese culture. Thich Quan Duc, is considered a bodhisattva.

i don't care if he's considered a boa constrictor, i still think you're full of shit.

his protest had nothing to do with the war, and i'm willing to bet that 99% of the vietnamese people thought *anh chàng này là bat shit điên*

thực sự

:thup:

Good luck cracking koshergrrls demeanor.

Give me time, just give me time.

Forum List

Back