Self government

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
thinking a lot about self government today.

What skills and knowledge do you need to govern yourself?

I think basics include:

Self defense
Basic money skills

How do we encourage more to accept the responsibility of governing themselves in today’s political climate!

I think basics include:

Self defense
Basic money skills

How do we encourage more to accept the responsibility of governing themselves in today’s political climate!
when I was in the Bishopric the bishop used to tell people. This is tyroneweaver he defends the south flank of our ward.
He was a member of the NRA.
At any rate.
Each year I've been buying 2 boxes of wise foods.

I think basics include:

Self defense
Basic money skills

when I was in the Bishopric the bishop used to tell people. This is tyroneweaver he defends the south flank of our ward.
He was a member of the NRA.
At any rate.
Each year I've been buying 2 boxes of wise foods.

Being prepared is definitely a good skill to become competent in.

I read a book once that just making yourself aware of the exits in a building increases your chances of survival in an emergency

Stop being told what to do by religion.

That's neither knowledge nor skill. That's a talking point. A rather uninspired one
It's a skill not to be fooled by con men and imbeciles. And some of us have the knowledge to know better.
so sez the man with the Illuminati symbol for his avatar.
Didn't know that, lol. Looks like an eye to me.

so sez the guy who doesn't know how to put up an avatar. :biggrin:

That's neither knowledge nor skill. That's a talking point. A rather uninspired one
It's a skill not to be fooled by con men and imbeciles. And some of us have the knowledge to know better.

The Eye of Providence (or the all-seeing eye of God) is a symbol showing an eye often surrounded by rays of light or a glory and usually enclosed by a triangle. It represents the eyeof God watching over humanity (or divine providence).
Eye of Providence - Wikipedia

upload_2018-2-17_5-16-26.jpeg

The Eye of Providence (or the all-seeing eye of God) is a symbol showing an eye often surrounded by rays of light or a glory and usually enclosed by a triangle. It represents the eyeof God watching over humanity (or divine providence).

View attachment 177334
Ok, so with a triangle, some light streaks, drawn, not blue, shaded with a black background. So NOTHING LIKE MY AVATAR!!!!! :lmao:

I think basics include:

Self defense
Basic money skills

Quit giving hand outs to people. Once people start seeing others suffer the consequences of bad decisions, and innaction; it will motivate them to make better decisions, and do something about their situation.

View attachment 177334
Ok, so with a triangle, some light streaks, drawn, not blue, shaded with a black background. So NOTHING LIKE MY AVATAR!!!!! :lmao:
That's my eye. I'm watching you. So you better behave.

View attachment 177334
What have you seen so far?

View attachment 177334
What have you seen so far?
Can't tell, to much bong smoke

Forum List

Back