Seems Trump's IN IT, TO WIN IT!...Trump to reveal immigration, tax policy plans next month

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
NOW, the DemocRATS and RINO'S can start to get REALLY AFRAID.... No PC, or political pandering here.... GO TRUMP!!!!

Washington Post ^
Donald Trump will unveil a series of position papers in early September, he said in an interview Friday, beginning with a plan to address immigration policy that was crafted with the counsel of Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), a favorite of conservative activists and an outspoken border hawk. That document will be followed soon after by his proposal for revamping the U.S. tax code. “My immigration paper, my tax paper — they’re pretty much done. But I don’t want to do them in August. I’ll wait until September, when everyone is back, in all fairness,” Trump told The Washington Post. “We’ll...

Three%2BAmigos%2BMurdoch%2BAfraid%2B2015%2B8-9%2BABP.jpg

hZp2vL1.jpg

11800281_966197263442391_677275295209929772_n.jpg

n47eo.jpg

AND ON A LIGHTER NOTE FOR MY FANS......

081215.jpg

All Trump has to do is continue to be himself and he'll be the next POTUS. I love seeing the establishment status quo shit turned on it's head. Time to elect a real human instead of a phony manufactured politician.

I saw his interview with Hannity...I can see why people like him....he actually talked about the issues like a real human.......he talked about the wall and healthcare and didn't sound like a well trained drone.

Forum List

Back