I would change American society

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
Ice Cube on Police Brutality N.W.A Straight Outta Compton Billboard

Ice Cube says the police are bullies. How do we change America's culture so there will be more compassion and kindness?

I can't say that I have a favorable view of capitalism. Eliminating or reducing greed will help society a lot.

I would end the drug war immediately.

I would fund more education and job training programs in areas like Compton.

And if necessary I would confiscate all firearms from gangs in that area.

Sanders 2016!

Ice Cube on Police Brutality N.W.A Straight Outta Compton Billboard

Ice Cube says the police are bullies. How do we change America's culture so there will be more compassion and kindness?

I can't say that I have a favorable view of capitalism. Eliminating or reducing greed will help society a lot.

I would end the drug war immediately.

I would fund more education and job training programs in areas like Compton.

And if necessary I would confiscate all firearms from gangs in that area.

Sanders 2016!
I would also have BLM quit interrupting Bernie's speeches. That just ain't right.

Yep, lets throw education onto the problem, that will fix everything.

First of all, education in what? As I see it now a lot of the poor can't seem to master the basics let alone anything more advanced. Fix that first then maybe we will advance. Ice Cube has a talent and he made a fortune because of it, great for him. He should be an example of rising above the situation.

So in the interim we need jobs for low skilled and low educated people, you know like cleaning and factory assembly line jobs. So what do we do? We import and allow to stay millions of undocumented tourists. We import IT jobs, or out source, then wonder why American IT workers can't find a job. It is crazy what we say and what we do. There is a disconnect between logic and application.

Of course cops are bullies, if they were not they would be walked over. I don't like their attitude when they pull me over for no damn reason but I understand the attitude. People lie and they lie all the time.

Forum List

Back