Seems To Me That US Catholic Bishops -

Nuns-n-guns-2.jpg

~S~

It's not 1791 - it's 2019. The USA needs meanwile a war weapon control law against mass-murdering war weapons of the own population. 78% of all US-Americans have no weapon at all - or with other wordes: nearly no one needs weapons! It's by the way the duty of the USA to protect all this people. And 7.7 million US-Americans have between 8 and 140 weapons. That's not only crazy - that's mad. Perhaps it's the best to make a roof over the psychiatric hospital USA.

Why?

It’s statistically insignificant.

What do you ask? What means "Why?" What means "statistically insignificant"? Do you postulate weapon fetishists (= psychopaths) have to rule the world?

Deaths from semiautomatic rifles are statistically insignificant.

So what?

Why do we need to do anything about them?

Because the USA is a democracy

It's not.

Weapons are in general only for professionals and not made for idiots and/or psychopaths.

The Constitution says otherwise. If you don't like it, change it. Otherwise pound sand.

He can’t.

He’s a foreigner.

What do you ask? What means "Why?" What means "statistically insignificant"? Do you postulate weapon fetishists (= psychopaths) have to rule the world?

So what?

It's not.

It is what? Are you an enemy of the USA?

:auiqs.jpg:

You're a public school victim? Or closet foreigner?

I guess in your way to see the world I am a "closet foreigner"

The United States is not now and has never been a democracy.

Strange idea.

We are a representative Republic, under a Constitution. A nation of law, not mob rule.

It seems to me you confuse the expressions for two of your political parties (republicans and democrats) with the expressions democracy and republic. The USA is a federative Union of democratic states. On the democracy index you are on position 25. Position 1 is Norway. North-Korea is on position 167. I remember in former times the USA had the nickname "the democracy". Or was this a nick-name for GB? (democracy index 14) ... Whatever ... Your president is by the way a kind of new world wonder. Everyone wonders about that this man with his love for enemies and his hate on friends is president of the USA.

Last edited:
Why?

So what?

It's not.

Weapons are in general only for professionals and not made for idiots and/or psychopaths.

The Constitution says otherwise. If you don't like it, change it. Otherwise pound sand.
He can’t.

He’s a foreigner.

I'm a German. We - better to say Mr. Waldseemüller - gave you the name "America" for example. And how many foreigners wrote the constitution of the USA? I remember the first publishing of the declaration of independence was in the German language in the USA.

It's by the way astonishing that only 17% of the US-Americans think the relations between Germany and the USA are bad - while meanwhile 64% of all Germans think the relations between the USA and Germany are bad.

It's not 1791 - it's 2019. The USA needs meanwile a war weapon control law against mass-murdering war weapons of the own population. 78% of all US-Americans have no weapon at all - or with other wordes: nearly no one needs weapons! It's by the way the duty of the USA to protect all this people. And 7.7 million US-Americans have between 8 and 140 weapons. That's not only crazy - that's mad. Perhaps it's the best to make a roof over the psychiatric hospital USA.

Why?

So what?

Because the USA is a democracy where the people like to live in peace while only some few weapon fetishists need war weapons. Weapons are in general only for professionals and not made for idiots and/or psychopaths.

Stop being emotional about this.

As long as the children in the USA have to live in fear that from anywhere in the USA can come a weapon fetishist and murder them and their comrades: "No!" I reject every form of slavery of the death.

Learn some history.

Guns are a tool. Nothing more. Nothing less.

What's nonsense. Guns are for lots of people like a drug.

Now quit crying about semiautomatic rifles already.

... The Catholic Church sided with Hitler.
Some men of God.

What's nonsense. Oh by the way - I heard Pope Francis said last week something like: "To own nuclear weapons is perverse." He's right.

Hiroshima.jpg

All we need to possess, own and train to use are semiautomatic rifles, pistols and shotguns with high capacity magazines which is the technology of the day that any light infantry ought to possess.

In a world of ABC-weapons, drones and total control about every word someone is saying and every step someone is going? You are naive if you think you are able to defend yourselve against professionals with a gun. But it is damned easy to take a machine gun and to fire in a crowd of people.

Last edited:

So what?

It's not.

It is what? Are you an enemy of the USA?

You're a public school victim? Or closet foreigner?

I guess in your way to see the world I am a "closet foreigner"

The United States is not now and has never been a democracy.

Strange idea.

We are a representative Republic, under a Constitution. A nation of law, not mob rule.

It seems to me you confuse the expressions for two of your political parties (republicans and democrats) with the expressions democracy and republic. The USA is a federative Union of democratic states. On the democracy index you are on position 25. Position 1 is Norway. North-Korea is on position 167. I remember in former times the USA had the nickname "the democracy". Or was this a nick-name for GB? (democracy index 14) ... Whatever ... Your president is by the way a kind of new world wonder. Everyone wonders about that this man with his love for enemies and his hate on friends is president of the USA.

So what?

It's not.

He can’t.

He’s a foreigner.

I'm a German. We - better to say Mr. Waldseemüller - gave you the name "America" for example. And how many foreigners wrote the constitution of the USA? I remember the first publishing of the declaration of independence was in the German language in the USA.

It's by the way astonishing that only 17% of the US-Americans think the relations between Germany and the USA are bad - while meanwhile 64% of all Germans think the relations between the USA and Germany are bad.

Insanity must be something you enjoy. Relations are only bad with your Stasi-led government.

FYI, America was named for Amerigo Vespucci, an Italian merchant, explorer and cartographer and contemporary of Columbus.

So what?

It's not.

He can’t.

He’s a foreigner.

That’s because Germany is an afterthought to Americans.

Why?

So what?

Because the USA is a democracy where the people like to live in peace while only some few weapon fetishists need war weapons. Weapons are in general only for professionals and not made for idiots and/or psychopaths.

As long as the children in the USA have to live in fear that from anywhere in the USA can come a weapon fetishist and murder them and their comrades: "No!" I reject every form of slavery of the death.

Learn some history.

To Germans, sure.

... The Catholic Church sided with Hitler.
Some men of God.

What's nonsense. Oh by the way - I heard Pope Francis said last week something like: "To own nuclear weapons is perverse." He's right.

Hiroshima.jpg

All we need to possess, own and train to use are semiautomatic rifles, pistols and shotguns with high capacity magazines which is the technology of the day that any light infantry ought to possess.

In a world of ABC-weapons, drones and total control about every word someone is saying and every step someone is going? You are naive if you think you are able to defend yourselve against professionals with a gun. But it is damned easy to take a machine gun and to fire in a crowd of people.

Don’t need to. It serves as a deterrent.

You are naive to believe you don’t need a deterrent.

So what?

It's not.

He can’t.

He’s a foreigner.

Is what?

The only thing that even hints at gun control is "Limitations on handguns."

Why is this controversial? Trying to have a safer country?

How dare they?

So what?

Learn some history.

To Germans, sure.

Something what I do not understand is in this world here for example the continuos stream of hate from the USA against Germany. Germans never in history did anything bad to the USA - but the USA nevertheless destroyed Germany totally two times in history and reduced it to rubble.
I guess the main reason of the USA to do so was it to wipe out the German language within the USA and to bring into line all descendents of Germans (60% of all US-Americans have a German ancestor). This has perhaps to do with the love of Germans for Red Indians too and the fight of Germans against racism within the USA. And another important reason is perhaps that Germans live in the heart of Europe. The stream of hate of the USA against Europe is very titanic and astonishing too. On the other side: Exists anything what US-Americans do not hate?

Think about - but don't give an answer to this now. Advent starts and this is no theme for me within the next weeks.

Last edited:

So what?

Learn some history.

To Germans, sure.

Something what I do not understand is in this world here for example the continuos stream of hate from the USA against Germany. Germans never in history did anything bad to the USA - but the USA nevertheless destroyed Germany totally two times in history and reduced it to rubble.
I guess the main reason of the USA to do so was it to wipe out the German language within the USA and to bring into line all descendents of Germans (60% of all US-Americans have a German ancestor). This has perhaps to do with the love of Germans for Red Indians too and the fight of Germans against racism within the USA. And another important reason is perhaps that Germans live in the heart of Europe. The stream of hate of the USA against Europe is very titanic and astonishing too. On the other side: Exists anything what US-Americans do not hate?

Think about - but don't give an answer to this now. Advent starts and this is no theme for me within the next weeks.

I’m pretty sure it had something to do with the German people’s proclivity to want to rule and subjugate the world.

But I could be wrong.

So what?

It's not.

He can’t.

He’s a foreigner.

Is what?
An afterthought. As in not in our consciousness. As in unimportant to us. As in insignificant.

You’re a German posting in an American online discussion forum.

You don’t see me posting in a German online discussion forum, right?

So what?

Learn some history.

To Germans, sure.

I’m pretty sure it had something to do with the German people’s proclivity to want to rule and subjugate the world.
But I could be wrong.

When did Germans try to rule and subjugate the USA? And why spies the USA in every public institution, every bank, every company and every private home In Germany?

Forum List

Back