Seems To Me That US Catholic Bishops -

No. They are part of the psychopathology of human beings.
They are just tools. You are super emotional about this.

Do you know who wins in a duell? The idiot, who wasted more time with weapsons.
No. The one who actually has a gun. You wouldn’t stand a chance pointing your tallywhacker at him.

Every reason you said about what you like to defend and/or protect with weapons was nonsense. The only reason why you - and everyone else - needs ware weapons is because everyone has war weapons. Weapons are their own self fulfilling murderous drug.
I disagree. Firearms are an equalizer against men of ill will like yourself.

You answered to fast. I'm dead now. Bye bye.

Last edited:
No. They are part of the psychopathology of human beings.
They are just tools. You are super emotional about this.

Do you know who wins in a duell? The idiot, who wasted more time with weapsons.
No. The one who actually has a gun. You wouldn’t stand a chance pointing your tallywhacker at him.

Every reason you said about what you like to defend and/or protect with weapons was nonsense. The only reason why you - and everyone else - needs ware weapons is because everyone has war weapons. Weapons are their own self fulfilling murderous drug.
I disagree. Firearms are an equalizer against men of ill will like yourself.

Your call. Just like it’s my call to own firearms.

The Right to Bear Arms (i.e. the 2nd Amendment) was seen by our Founding Fathers as the last check against tyranny.

"If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government, and which against the usurpations of the national rulers, may be exerted with infinitely better prospect of success than against those of the rulers of an individual state. In a single state, if the persons intrusted with supreme power become usurpers, the different parcels, subdivisions, or districts of which it consists, having no distinct government in each, can take no regular measures for defense. The citizens must rush tumultuously to arms, without concert, without system, without resource; except in their courage and despair."

- Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 28

They knew that the best line of defense against a standing army was an armed populace.

"If circumstances should at any time oblige the government to form an army of any magnitude that army can never be formidable to the liberties of the people while there is a large body of citizens, little, if at all, inferior to them in discipline and the use of arms, who stand ready to defend their own rights and those of their fellow-citizens. This appears to me the only substitute that can be devised for a standing army, and the best possible security against it, if it should exist."

- Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 28

The Founding Fathers believed the people themselves were the militia and it’s their ability to bear arms which preserves liberty and freedom.

“A militia when properly formed are in fact the people themselves…and include, according to the past and general usuage of the states, all men capable of bearing arms… "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them."

- Richard Henry Lee, Federal Farmer No. 18, January 25, 1788

The Founding Fathers believed that peaceable law abiding citizens should never have their right to bear arms infringed upon.

"And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the Press, or the rights of Conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, WHO ARE PEACEABLE CITIZENS, from keeping their own arms; …"

Samuel Adams quoted in the Philadelphia Independent Gazetteer, August 20, 1789, "Propositions submitted to the Convention of this State"

The Founding Fathers believed that peaceable law abiding citizens should never have their right to bear arms infringed upon.

"And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the Press, or the rights of Conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, WHO ARE PEACEABLE CITIZENS, from keeping their own arms; …"

Samuel Adams quoted in the Philadelphia Independent Gazetteer, August 20, 1789, "Propositions submitted to the Convention of this State"

I do not discuss about the US-American constitution - it's sacrosanct (=a holy book) for the most people of your nation. But I'm sure the knowledge of the people from the 18th century about the 21st century was not the best. And in general is a weapon not a value: A weapon is an extremely simple machine - a piece of dead metal. It is made to destroy complex living structures, what causes irreparable damages in - or the irreversible death of - living structures. Living structures are the most valuable form of matter. Who destroys a human life destroys a universe.

Last edited:
The Founding Fathers believed the people themselves were the militia and it’s their ability to bear arms which preserves liberty and freedom.

“A militia when properly formed are in fact the people themselves…and include, according to the past and general usuage of the states, all men capable of bearing arms… "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them."

- Richard Henry Lee, Federal Farmer No. 18, January 25, 1788

2nd January became Georgia the forth and 9th January became Connecticut the fifth federal state. And in January 22nd Lord Byron was born.

I do not discuss about the US-American constitution - it's sacrosanct (=a holy book) for the most people of your nation. But I'm sure the knowledge of the people from the 18th century about the 21st century was not the best. And in general is a weapon not a value: A weapon is an extremely simple machine - a piece of dead metal. It is made to destroy complex living structures, what causes irreparable damages in - or the irreversible death of - living structures. Living structures are the most valuable form of matter. Who destroys a human life destroys a universe.
Whereas I see it’s purpose is to protect and defend.

Which is exactly how I use them.

God destroys human lives, right?

Okay ET - what is your problem? How often do you need to hear your are not god but only an asshole? Do you need a cheap exchange brain? I got a new delivery.
Yours sincerely
Dr. Frankenstein

Last edited:

Okay ET - what is your problem? Do you need a cheap exchange rbian? I got a new delivery.
Yours sincerely
Dr. Frankenstein
No problem here. The 2nd amendment still stands.

So despite your desire to punish peaceable law abiding citizens for the bad acts of others, you can’t. So I have no problem. You have a problem.

Okay ET - what is your problem? Do you need a cheap exchange rbian? I got a new delivery.
Yours sincerely
Dr. Frankenstein

So despite your desire to punish peaceable law abiding citizens for the bad acts of others, you can’t. So I have no problem. You have a problem.

I don't have any problem. When I will see a weapon in the hand of a not authorized person, then I will take it and bring this extremist idiot to the next police station - alive.

Last edited:

Yours sincerely
Dr. Frankenstein

I don't have any problem. When I will see a weapon in the hand of a not authorized person, then I will take it and bring this extremist idiot to the next police station - alive.

I have a concealed carry permit and we have open carry. So report away.

I don't have any problem.
Sure you do.

Firearms are legal in the United States.

I think the Swiss have the right idea. Everyone who serves in the military can take their weapons home with them when their military service is up.

They do that because of you German fuckers. :lol:

Forum List

Back