Seems like Donny has a long history of going after the kiddies

Funny line. It also demonstrates that he is legally responsible, so hes got that going for him too.

giphy.gif

And the original story from back then attached

a 14 year old an a ten year old

and yet all the fine christians defend him!

Donald Trump once told 14-year-old girls, 'In a couple of years, I'll be dating you'
He always liked them young. Does anyone doubt he's masterbated thinking about his daughter?

Like Bill Clinton going on the Lolita Express 26 times? Going to Orgy Island?

Group sex on the Lolita Express was just standard.
Before Republicans decided to break the man code and expose bill Clinton no one cared. Now you Republicans can't honestly vote for trump when back in the 90s he's was probably at those orgys with Bill.

Republicans can't believe trump did that to their big field of candidates. What happened?

• Banned
From the American Conservative

Trump saw that child only as a potential sexual conquest. That’s not the same as a pedophile, but it does reveal the depths of his narcissism and his inability to see women — even little girls — as anything but potential sex partners.

Trump The Pervert

From the american Conservative

Trump The Pervert
He likes women and uses his power, money and celebrity status to get them. I cant imagine i would play it any differently if i was in his shoes. He sounds a lot like Bill Clinton, who i also like. Kennedy was a legendary pervert, yet it didnt seem to effect his ability to lead.

Pervert? Yeah, im totally cool with that. What else do ya got?

From the american Conservative

Trump The Pervert
He likes women and uses his power, money and celebrity status to get them. I cant imagine i would play it any differently if i was in his shoes. He sounds a lot like Bill Clinton, who i also like. Kennedy was a legendary pervert, yet it didnt seem to effect his ability to lead.

Pervert? Yeah, im totally cool with that. What else do ya got?
How many conservatives won't vote for him now though. My bro was going to vote for him now he wont

Donald Trump once told 14-year-old girls, 'In a couple of years, I'll be dating you'
He always liked them young. Does anyone doubt he's masterbated thinking about his daughter?

Nothing, nothing has been brought up about that except from you screwy RWrs.

On the Howard Stern show, referring to beauty pageants he owns, Trump is recorded as saying:

CNN released recordings on Saturday of Trump telling Howard Stern that he would “go backstage before a show” while the contestants were getting dressed and that he would “sort of get away with things like that” because he was the owner and as a result, he was “inspecting” because he wanted to make sure that everything was good. During the discussion, he also said that “they’re standing there with no clothes.”

He is really sick, really sick. He has no moral compass, only to do what he wants and thinks he can get away with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Of course you have evidence that Clinton is a pedophile, don't you? I know the right would make crazy accusations without proof.

Forum List

Back