Seems Conservatives on this board are big time supporting Putin

Liar.

1. Requiring voter integrity is NOT hostility to the vote or Democracy.
2. At no time has Trump or any Conservative pursued anti-democratic policies, to benefit anyone, let alone brutal dictators.
3. Democrats, including the current traitor sitting in the Oval Office, cozied up to corrupt regimes and dictators for the sole benefit of enriching themselves at the expense of America in general, and the American citizen in particular.
4. The traitor that is currently sitting in the Oval Office is compromising the security of this nation by handing over information to our enemies which can give away sensitive methods and resources we use to keep our enemies at bay.
5. Finally, this brouhaha has been building Eastern Europe for the entire time the traitor-in-chief has been in office. A REAL leader would have worked with allies (none trust us much anymore given the back knifing Biden gave our allies in Afghanistan) to do more than just curtail a few small sanctions that won't even slow them down. A leader would have formed a coalition of those who fear Russia and a plan could have been formed to isolate and embargo Russia's money-making industry, oil exportation. A leader would have looked out for America first by ensuring that those who might be hurt by an embargo get to step up to the plate with guaranteed loans and energy contracts for NG to help them get through the crisis.

So get it the fuck right. YOU specifically, and YOU ideologically, are nothing but the waste product of an aardvark.
When Democrats say "democracy", they mean "the Democratic Party".

Wait! Let's keep it clear that corporate gain is always secondary to the primary US cause of procuring the victim country's cooperation with America's cause.

Yes, of course it's bullshit but it's become necessary as part of the propaganda effort. And I would suspect that the bullshit is being fed to the media by the advocates of territiorial gain.

I lack the confidence of it being able to failsafe. This is a vry scary and dangerous situation that has been created.

I don't see anything being gained by inflammatory domestic politics rhetoric, but I get the intent.

More to the point, I think that Biden is incapable of making decisions and so the decision making has fallen into the hands of the military hawks, who are confident in America's ability to win a nuclear war.

I say they are confident based on experience on another forum that is military minded and I've heard some pretty high ranked people express just that. They're schooled to believe it!
Remember how Obama oversaw the sudden replacement of several hundred workers in our Nuclear readiness program on the grounds that they all cheated on some test? There was never ANY proof of that! It was a grandiose, bizarre claim. Obviously Obama just wanted people there who would do things his way. That's pretty scary since his ex-VP with half his IQ is now president. Makes you wonder just how far and perverse their agenda is.

Sorry bout that,

1. No matter what happens, the Libturds will always spin what happens to make to Republicans look bad, and they BRILLIANT!
2. The truth can be staring them in the face, and all the while they cast blame to the GOP.
3. They do the things they claim the GOP does or did, all the while they blame the GOP for BS, that there's evidence they do all the time.
4. You would think they are smarter than this, but when you own the media you can broadcast all kinds of BS lies.
5. Just try to dispute these truths, they are self evident.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You’re not an American I take it.
Oh, indeed I am. That's why it disgusts me that other Americans would help create a situation like this while simultaneously selling us out to China every time they're in power. What if Russia came to our neck of the woods and managed to wrestle influence of somewhere like say, Puerto Rico, from us. I suppose you'd be like, sure keep it. The Russians haven't done a damn thing in the world that we either haven't done or would do. The United States under the Democrats has been more meddlsome than just about any other country in the world, usually under the guise of some false flag scare while actually in it for economic gain. An exception would be the Bush's who played the same game with a Republican label.

Oh, indeed I am. That's why it disgusts me that other Americans would help create a situation like this while simultaneously selling us out to China every time they're in power. What if Russia came to our neck of the woods and managed to wrestle influence of somewhere like say, Puerto Rico, from us. I suppose you'd be like, sure keep it. The Russians haven't done a damn thing in the world that we either haven't done or would do. The United States under the Democrats has been more meddlsome than just about any other country in the world, usually under the guise of some false flag scare while actually in it for economic gain. An exception would be the Bush's who played the same game with a Republican label.
Your knowledge of history is not very good.
Please read about how Standard Oil of New York went to the Middle East: ever heard of Lawrence of Arabia?

Puerto Rico has nothing to do with it. Putin’s Blitzkeig took advantage of open holes that are tiring things up for US right now.

putin is either very sick and committing suicide or he has stripped his gears. Which ever it is, he will not withstand this and Mother Russia is going to wear this a very long time.

Can't you handle sticking to the thread topic? Is it THAT toxic for you and your cult?
And you believe my reply is off topic, really?!?!

No it’s more inline with the whole truth behind this, but boddy you have the same single framed mind as your cohort, does it bother you when I can think outside the box and identify your single minded approach to life is flawed?

Forum List

Back