Seeing a pattern here?

So you name calling is "related" so not childish but other name calling IS childish.

Jesus you are an idiot
NO LUSH, you assholes use “Gym” because it’s a sad attempt to throw a pedophile accusation at somebody (by the way, all charges against JIM Jordan were recanted). Xiden is fully relevant as your boy is owned by China.

Gym is not just a homophone you stupid fuck, it is done to mock his role in covering up abuse at OSU while he was there as a coach.

Are you really this fucking stupid?
No, but you ARE this fucking stupid you retarded libturd.. Seems you forget that all charges against Jordan were recanted when you’re hero criminals got reminded of perjury charges. Just a pathetic attempt for assholes like you to throw pedo accusations at a Republican while letting Dems slide.

Freedom is correct. Freedom based on massive taxes is not correct. It leads to Democracy. After the election the ruling party runs roughshod on the constitution and is appalled if anyone complains. Progs are near totally controlled, and Republicans are controlled by a good percentage. People are economic slaves. At least those not privileged.
Huh? :cuckoo:

I said Xiden is RELATED TO THE DISCUSSION.

Gym is just a homophone you stupid fuck.

Bye bye, I've had enough of your inane bull shit

Aldo Raine

What did you possibly come up to disagree with in this post? You don't know that Jim and Gym are homophones? All I said were simple facts, and you're a simpleton. It's in your native language

That last sentence is insane

Hey jerk off… name calling is name calling
Hey fucktard, you would know wouldn’t you? That’s your whole playbook LUSH. Just to pathetically attempt to cover for your utter lack of anything resembling knowledge of the subject...

I don’t. No comprende MAGAtard.
Which Democrats?

Hutch said: Duh, duh, duh, dar, duh, dar, duh. I don't get it even though I'm obsessed with politics and you made an obvious, reference. Duh, duh, duh.

And MAGA? That's Trump, not DeSantis dumb ass. How stupid are you? Seriously, how stupid?

Forum List

Back