See ya DACA “kids”...new SCOTUS will send you back to where you belong.

They came with their parents. Is a kid expected to adopt a Reactionary attitude when Mom and Dad say 'We're going to America where we can start fresh!'?

Emotion over law. The hallmark of the third worlder.
Lack of humanity. The hallmark of an Authoritarian.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 'caca daca' doesn't belong here in Young American's Country . I have compassion for American people and especially young American kids Nosmo .
And here I thought the only response you could muster was a smiley face emoticon.

What is Young American's Country? I guarantee you that the young are wiser, more compassionate and truer than you can ever aspire to be.
----------------------------------------------- they are also young stupid know nothings that don't understand what they are giving away Nosmo .
Young American's Country. Are these folks smarter than you, or just as stupid as those you claim are so? And, I'll bet next month's mortgage payment, they are White Nationalists, which makes them exceedingly stupid.

I was on a bus than ran over a man, it was bad enough. He was black, the driver was white. Some black kids in the back of the bus said it was racial incident . And the press went with big mouths that said it was a racial issue , when they couldn't see anything and they clearly were lying. But the press never did address that. Way before Rodney King event. I see how blacks take things out of perspective and the press eats that all up in a days work like nothing happened.

Hard not to sometimes with a legacy of things like Tuskeegee and police hoses and dogs...

I think you are confused. You are comparing things with nothing in common. BTW, what is a police hose? I know what a firehose is.

There is no such thing as DACA. DACA legislation was never passed into law. After admitting he did not have the Constitutional authority to affect immigration legislation on his own, very violated the Constitution by implementing his own illegal DACA edict, attempting to Institute it as law of the land based on his say so.

President Trump, rightfully and constitutionally so, eliminated this constitutional violation of Obama's.

There is no DACA, there is no DACA law, and there are no DACA kids. There are only illegals.

I was on a bus than ran over a man, it was bad enough. He was black, the driver was white. Some black kids in the back of the bus said it was racial incident . And the press went with big mouths that said it was a racial issue , when they couldn't see anything and they clearly were lying. But the press never did address that. Way before Rodney King event. I see how blacks take things out of perspective and the press eats that all up in a days work like nothing happened.

Hard not to sometimes with a legacy of things like Tuskeegee and police hoses and dogs...

I think you are confused.
Ok Ok, grammatical error. Wow, you busted me. Totally. sorry ,i ot a lp full of frightned dog in my lap.

SCOTUS will defer to the legislature and not make a final ruling on DACA.

Negative
SCOTUS will rule that the judiciary does not have the authority to extend an executive action of a POTUS.
Yes and that the eventual decision on DACA will be made by Congress.

Negative
It’ll be the same as it’s always been...Congress don’t have the nuts to touch immigration...the DACA issue will dissolve between Congress and SCOTUS.

Ok Ok, grammatical error. Wow, you busted me. Totally. sorry ,i ot a lp full of frightned dog in my lap.

Why are you letting the dog type?

Young American's Country. Are these folks smarter than you, or just as stupid as those you claim are so? And, I'll bet next month's mortgage payment, they are White Nationalists, which makes them exceedingly stupid.

Whats he gonna do with an extra 300 dollars?

Whats he gonna do with an extra 300 dollars?

You know he doesn't have a mortgage. He obviously lives in Section 8 housing.

Why are you letting the dog type?
She's digging deeper into my entrails with evey pop of the fireworks. And I just heard gunshots, so it's a little disccglinbating...

And just as I posted that, I am hearing distinctly more gunshots. These are Mexicans doing this, I know gunshots from fireworks. Now they are scaring ME....What the hell are Mexicans doing with guns? And WHYd do they think they are above the law? ymrx?

Some of these kids were unaware of their status. The middle finger they extended was written on college applications and job resumes.

Yea, when an employer asks if you're a legal citizen can you provide proof and you can't, perhaps you should learn how you could, right?

As you liberals love to say, ignorance is no excuse to break laws of our nation.

They damn well knew they were illegal. How would they know they were a "dreamer" if they didn't know they were illegal?

It's not our job to tell them, its their job to know. They are adults. As soon as they apply for a job they'll be asked for papers and they don't have them! Oh shit! How do I get them? No they said fuck America and their laws. So we say GTFO of our country you fucking illegal wetback.
Xenophobe.

Now that you've resorted to namecalling, I think it means I won. Thanks for playing!
No. I'm frustrated with the further discovery that the most heartless, boorish people in America all seem to be hell bent on showing the world just how despicable they are. And, coincidentally, they all support the most heartless, boorish creature ever to take an oath of office.

Slammed ng my head against a wall of hatred it just too tedious. You win nothing. Not respect, not consideration.

Why are you in favor of good Americans being FORCED to adopt and FUND the worlds children?

Kennedy is retiring just in time.
The new and improved SCOTUS will most certainly side with our founders on this one.
The American Dream is intended for Americans.
You underestimate how Americans regard the Dreamers. There are, thank God, a lot fewer decent people in America than bigoted mouthbreathers.
Republicans are casting off the Hispanic vote for generations

DACA, separation of families, harassment of Hispanics

Texas, Florida, Arizona California take note
Kennedy is retiring just in time.
The new and improved SCOTUS will most certainly side with our founders on this one.
The American Dream is intended for Americans.
You underestimate how Americans regard the Dreamers. There are, thank God, a lot fewer decent people in America than bigoted mouthbreathers.
Republicans are casting off the Hispanic vote for generations

DACA, separation of families, harassment of Hispanics

Texas, Florida, Arizona California take note
Entrepreneur: Hispanics are not single-issue voters

You really should watch that video. A LATINO WOMAN who runs a polling group says immigration comes in FIFTH place among latino's! The economy comes first and the economy is BOOMING,that's why Trump is up 10% with Latino's in the past month.

SCOTUS will defer to the legislature and not make a final ruling on DACA.

Negative
SCOTUS will rule that the judiciary does not have the authority to extend an executive action of a POTUS.
Yes and that the eventual decision on DACA will be made by Congress.

Negative
It’ll be the same as it’s always been...Congress don’t have the nuts to touch immigration...the DACA issue will dissolve between Congress and SCOTUS.
Latinos just gave the Democratic Party the proverbial and lateral FINGER because the Democrats prove to them that they have no desire to pass DACA into law. They proved they would rather have it as in an emotional issue with which to manipulate people during the midterm elections. Latinos showed they don't like to get played or used by democrats, so they walked...

Forum List

Back