See if you respect Wall Street after watching this

They are bringing up the Jefferson County Alabama/ JP Morgan con job. Carpetbaggers still exist.

So do lazy bum, urinating in parks and demanding other people pay for their existence and feeling they are entitled to other people's money simply becaue they exist.

It's called the Occupied Wall Street movement.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Someone forgot to take their Ritalin this morning.

So you're gonna bag on Bill Moyers, one of the most respected journalists in the world?

Moyers lost any credibility he had years ago.....

Really? How did he do that?

Well he worked for LBJ, so that might clue you in. Also he now writes for Huff Po, but he's one that people think they can trust, it happens with all the "mainstream" news like Rather, Williams, Brokaw,

Politico says it
Bill Moyers is liberal journalism's fickle godfather - Keach Hagey - POLITICO.com

Writer Eric Alterman tells Moyers liberals need to regain ‘fighting spirit’ | The Raw Story

Bill Moyers: George Soros 'Has Been the Victim of Glenn Beck' and 'Fox News Assassins' | NewsBusters.org

yeah he's liberal talking about Soros as the one who brought down commie regimes and tries to make him sound moderate.

Really? How did he do that?

To start with, by going on his constant jags about how conservative talk radio incites domestic terrorism.

And not to mention his penchant for lying...

I don't see how you could argue against that in the wake of Oklahoma City.

BWAHAHAHAAA!

Get this!!!!!!!!!

This is great! And an example of liberal hypocrisy.

Dissent against Bill Clinton on talk radio "caused" the OK City bombing, by "fomenting hate" against the Federal Government.

UNTIL, Bill Clinton left and a REPUBLICAN came into office, George W. Bush. Then ALL OF A SUDDEN, dissent was okay again. IN FACT, dissent was "patriotic" again!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0]I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah! It was patriotic again!

UNTIL!!!!!!!!!! A Democrat came into office. And then when Rush Limbaugh said, "I hope he fails," liberals accused him of "treason."

And even NOW we are told it is "treasonous" to criticize the President.

So, now we understand. It's ONLY okay to criticize the government WHEN A REPUBLICAN IS IN OFFICE.

Hypocrisy, thy name is liberal!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A little difficult to place a great deal of credibility in three hardcore partisan ideologues providing opinions from just one side.

Would you trust a discussion on health care featuring Rush Limbaugh, Karl Rove and Ron Paul?

comparing these people to those people is a complete lie

These, those or they? :confused:

Now HERE'S someomne who will take the op seriously.

Joe, this doesn't help your case!

:D

They are bringing up the Jefferson County Alabama/ JP Morgan con job. Carpetbaggers still exist.

So do lazy bum, urinating in parks and demanding other people pay for their existence and feeling they are entitled to other people's money simply becaue they exist.

It's called the Occupied Wall Street movement.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Someone forgot to take their Ritalin this morning.

This is what liberals do when they can't refute, they simply attack. And as (please)occupy(a bathtub) makes clear. They are always very childish attacks.

You will cry I attack as well, but I DON'T JUST ATTACK. I also argue FACTS. Haven't seen you even try Occupy. Maybe it you would quit hoping someone else is going to pay just for your existence, you could get around to that.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

To start with, by going on his constant jags about how conservative talk radio incites domestic terrorism.

And not to mention his penchant for lying...

BWAHAHAHAAA!

Get this!!!!!!!!!

Dissent against Bill Clinton on talk radio "caused" the OK City bombing, by "fomenting hate" against the Federal Government.

UNTIL, Bill Clinton left and a REPUBLICAN came into office, George W. Bush. Then ALL OF A SUDDEN, dissent was okay again. IN FACT, dissent was "patriotic" again!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0]I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton - YouTube[/ame]

UNTIL!!!!!!!!!! A Democrat came into office. And then when Rush Limbaugh said, "I hope he fails," liberals accused him of "treason."

So, now we understand. It's ONLY okay to criticize the government WHEN A REPUBLICAN IS IN OFFICE.

Really? You put Bill Moyers in the same company as Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck? It's official. This country has become too fucking stupid to exist.

So you're gonna bag on Bill Moyers, one of the most respected journalists in the world?

Holy crap.

You're not actually thinking that Moyers is an "objective journalist", are you?

I'd love an answer, I'm not trying to put words in your mouth, go ahead.

PBS is about the most objective source of journalism we have left.

BWAHAHAHAHAAA! Next he will tell us that "objective journalism" is also represented by Media Matters!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Holy crap.

Diversion. I was not talking about PBS.

I'll try again.

Are you saying that Bill Moyers is an objective journalist?

BWAHAHAHAAA!

Get this!!!!!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0"]I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton - YouTube[/ame]

Really? You put Bill Moyers in the same company as Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck? It's official. This country has become too fucking stupid to exist.

Oh, I think we see STUPID all right! But it's coming from you.

Just because a lot of this country doesn't agree with YOU, doesn't make it stupid.

It just makes you arrogant, closed minded, and narcissistic. I hate to bust your bubble, but yours is not the "official opinion" in this country.

Welcome to freedom of thought and expression.

Big Brother isn't coming to your rescue to make that illeagal any time soon.

(Although, I know that's something you libs keep hoping for)

Holy crap.

I'll try again.

To clarify, yes I am.

No one watched it, another pearl trampled by the swine herd.

I didn't really expect anybody to. No con wants their precious values challenged.

Yeah, it's like YOU are the closed minded one and you don't want YOUR precious non-values challenged. Nooooooooooooooooooooo, how could that be!

Liberals are so open minded. That's why we have whole websites dedicated to liberal bias in the media.

Big Journalism

NewsBusters.org | Exposing Liberal Media Bias

Media Research Center

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BWAHAHAHAAA!

Get this!!!!!!!!!

I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton - YouTube

Just because a lot of this country doesn't agree with YOU, doesn't make it stupid.

It just makes you arrogant, closed minded, and narcissistic. I hate to bust your bubble, but yours is not the "official opinion" in this country.

Freedom of thought and expression requires the exchange of ideas. You appear to be shut off from any new input. Why don't you watch the video and comment on specific issues that you believe are incorrect?

I'll try again.

To clarify, yes I am.

Which is why we are not taking you seriously.

What's even funnier is you are SHOCKED we are not taking you seriously.

You really have been living in your own little world haven't you?

Well, WELCOME TO A LARGER WORLD-THE REAL WORLD!

How can you tell the difference between your world and THE REAL WORLD, you ask?

IN THE REAL WORLD, NOT EVERYONE AGREES WITH YOU!

I know that's a shock. You better sit down after reading this. We don't want you to faint or anything.

I'll try again.

To clarify, yes I am.

I know that's a shock. You better sit down after reading this. We don't want you to faint or anything.

Tell me who you think I should consider an objective source of news and discussion.

Freedom of thought and expression requires the exchange of ideas. You appear to be shut off from any new input. Why don't you watch the video and comment on specific issues that you believe are incorrect?

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!

What "exchange of ideas" are you willing to take FROM OUR SIDE, oh one of total BS??????

This is typical of you libs. You pompously preach about "compromise" and "exchange of ideas."

But when the rubber hits the road, what you really mean is "WE" compromise our ideas. You don't compromise yours!

And your idea of "exchange" is WE exchange OUR ideas with YOURS. You don't have to exchange any of your ideas with ours.

And you will bleat I'm wrong. But I'll shut you down right now.

You tell me what YOU are willing to compromise on?

You tell me what ideas of yours YOU are willing to exchange.

Until you can answer that seriously and not with more liberal BS, don't expect US to take you seriously.

I'll just keep laughing!

To clarify, yes I am.

Tell me who you think I should consider an objective source of news and discussion.

Pal, you listen to any news you want to. I'm not telling you who you have to listen to. YOU are telling us that.

I'm just telling you, just because YOU consider Moyers (who is a total hack) to be some "voice of reason" don't expect everyone else to.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back