See if you respect Wall Street after watching this

Oh, I think we see STUPID all right! But it's coming from you.

Just because a lot of this country doesn't agree with YOU, doesn't make it stupid.

It just makes you arrogant, closed minded, and narcissistic. I hate to bust your bubble, but yours is not the "official opinion" in this country.

Welcome to freedom of thought and expression.

Big Brother isn't coming to your rescue to make that illeagal any time soon.

(Although, I know that's something you libs keep hoping for)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Freedom of thought and expression requires the exchange of ideas. You appear to be shut off from any new input. Why don't you watch the video and comment on specific issues that you believe are incorrect?

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!

What "exchange of ideas" are you willing to take FROM OUR SIDE, oh one of total BS??????

This is typical of you libs. You pompously preach about "compromise" and "exchange of ideas."

But when the rubber hits the road, what you really mean is "WE" compromise our ideas. You don't compromise yours!

And your idea of "exchange" is WE exchange OUR ideas with YOURS. You don't have to exchange any of your ideas with ours.

And you will bleat I'm wrong. But I'll shut you down right now.

You tell me what YOU are willing to compromise on?

You tell me what ideas of yours YOU are willing to exchange.

Until you can answer that seriously and not with more liberal BS, don't expect US to take you seriously.

I'll just keep laughing!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Show me some objective evidence that my perceptions of Wall Street are wrong and I'll integrate it into my believe system. That's the primary difference between libs and cons. Not so much what we believe but how we believe it. Libs don't hold on to beliefs with rock solid certainty in the face of conflicting data. Cons do.

Hey Joe! Where'd ya go?

Finding it THAT hard to tell us what ideas and view YOUR are willing to exchange with conservatives!

How come you are quiet all of a sudden?

Chew toys! They never lose their entertainment value! :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Which is why we are not taking you seriously.

What's even funnier is you are SHOCKED we are not taking you seriously.

You really have been living in your own little world haven't you?

Well, WELCOME TO A LARGER WORLD-THE REAL WORLD!

How can you tell the difference between your world and THE REAL WORLD, you ask?

IN THE REAL WORLD, NOT EVERYONE AGREES WITH YOU!

I know that's a shock. You better sit down after reading this. We don't want you to faint or anything.

Tell me who you think I should consider an objective source of news and discussion.

Pal, you listen to any news you want to. I'm not telling you who you have to listen to. YOU are telling us that.

I'm just telling you, just because YOU consider Moyers (who is a total hack) to be some "voice of reason" don't expect everyone else to.

That's not very helpful. C'mon, who do you trust for your news and discussion?

PBS is about the most objective source of journalism we have left.

Diversion. I was not talking about PBS.

I'll try again.

Are you saying that Bill Moyers is an objective journalist?

To clarify, yes I am.

Okay, I must admit I'm a little stunned, and I was going to provide links from Moyers' web site challenging you to find things he has written and said that were not left wing.

But then I realized that, if you really think he's "objective", there's no way in hell it would be worth the effort. If you're convinced that Moyers is "objective", I have a pretty good idea of your general position on the political spectrum.

So I guess I'll just provide a direct answer to your direct question: Yes, I'm "gonna bag on Bill Moyers, one of the most respected journalists in the world", because he's clearly a committed, dependable, transparent, consistent, hardcore left wing ideologue who makes no apologies for his political agenda.

Look, if I shut you down here. You can always go to the Flame Zone and whine about us mean conservatives.

You'll have plenty of libs whiners who will join you.

Welcome aboard!

:D

Hey Joe! Where'd ya go?

Finding it THAT hard to tell us what ideas and view YOUR are willing to exchange with conservatives!

I'm willing to exchange any views and ideas with conservatives as long as there's a basis of fact involved. And quiet all of a sudden? I'm diverting time away from what I should be doing to carry on this scintillating conversation.

Tell me who you think I should consider an objective source of news and discussion.

Pal, you listen to any news you want to. I'm not telling you who you have to listen to. YOU are telling us that.

I'm just telling you, just because YOU consider Moyers (who is a total hack) to be some "voice of reason" don't expect everyone else to.

Yeah, because it's not HELPFUL TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You wanted me to name some conservative I value, so you could change the subject YOU ARE LOSING ON, and put me on the defensive.

Do you think you are the first damn lib to ever try that?????

I swear! You libs never change. ALWAYS THE SAME BORING TACTICS.

This is why I am not always on here. Asside from being too busy sometimes, I get so bored of the SAME mind numbingly STUPID three or four tactics liberals pull. Never changes.

Like I said, I'm NOT LECTURING TO YOU who YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO!

And I'm STILL WAITING for you to tell us what ideas YOU are willing to compromise and exchange!

You preached to us about doing that, but you practice what you preach!

It goes both ways you know!

I know that will be a shock to you!

Hey Joe! Where'd ya go?

I'm willing to exchange any views and ideas with conservatives as long as there's a basis of fact involved. And quiet all of a sudden? I'm diverting time away from what I should be doing to carry on this scintillating conversation.

Joe. Telling you what you want to hear is not "facts."

And saying you will exchange ideas is not doing so.

So what are you willng to compromise on?

Abortion? Iraq? Waterboarding? Obama? The "1%?" What? Specifics man, specifics!

I'm waiting!

You wanted me to name some conservative I value, so you could change the subject YOU ARE LOSING ON, and put me on the defensive.

This is why I am not always on here. Asside from being too busy sometimes, I get so bored of the SAME mind numbingly STUPID three or four tactics liberals pull. Never changes.

And I'm STILL WAITING for you to tell us what ideas YOU are willing to compromise and exchange!

Wow, and I thought that 'The T' was a moron. I guess it just goes to show that everything is relative.

Wow, and I thought that 'The T' was a moron. I guess it just goes to show that everything is relative.

BWAHAHAHAA!

I think we see the moron, all right!

This is typical! The lib is allowed to ask questions of us! WE are NOT ALLOWED to demand the same of him. :eusa_snooty:

Joe, YOU LOST!

You pompously preached about an "exchange" of ideas, but when I pushed you on specifics, you just tossed a childish insult my way and ran away.

I fully expected that to happen.

Like I said, you can alway run to the flame zone and whine.

Hey Joe! Where'd ya go?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEdUhErJq9E]jimi hendrix - hey joe @woodstock - YouTube[/ame]

:D

Hey Joe! Where'd ya go?

Yeah, I've probably got you all wrong. For all I know, you might be a rocket scientist. A rocket scientist that can't write very well and likes to use lots and lots of smileys.

It's not your fault though. As recently as the 80's, you'd have been smacked down enough to know your place. Now with all of the self-esteem boosting that goes on in schools, your opinion is as valid as anyone's, right?

Sorry if I'm picking on you but it's just that you embody so perfectly the type of person that Rupert Murdoch and David Koch have learned to manipulate. They told you that you're smart enough to be a Constitutional expert (Pssst, they don't really believe that) and you were so flattered that you gave them your everlasting and unconditional loyalty.

Keep up the good fight dude. Without people like you, your teabagging masters would be lost.

Hey Joe! Where'd ya go?

Yeah, I've probably got you all wrong. For all I know, you might be a rocket scientist. A rocket scientist that can't write very well and likes to use lots and lots of smileys.

It's not your fault though. As recently as the 80's, you'd have been smacked down enough to know your place. Now with all of the self-esteem boosting that goes on in schools, your opinion is as valid as anyone's, right?

Sorry if I'm picking on you but it's just that you embody so perfectly the type of person that Rupert Murdoch and David Koch have learned to manipulate. They told you that you're smart enough to be a Constitutional expert (Pssst, they don't really believe that) and you were so flattered that you gave them your everlasting and unconditional loyalty.

Keep up the good fight dude. Without people like you, your teabagging masters would be lost.

No, it's okay. That's what liberals do WHEN THEY LOSE! They stop talking about the subject, and just sputter and fume at the person that beat them, (and that would be me! :D )

You know you can't refute. You know you lost.

So what does a liberal do? Oh just starts attacking the intelligence of the person that beat them! Obviously! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I mean I have to be "stupid." I beat you four ways to Sunday on the subject. How can I NOT be stupid?

And you lost. Obviously, you are more intelligent. So announce your victory by dropping the subject in the op and just sputtering in a red fced rage!

Liberals never change. They do the same things over and over and over.

And I expect you to keep coming back too.

Once libs see their insults don't bother me, and in fact I laugh at them, the next thing they do is, "Well if I can't beat her, I will AT LEAST get the last word."

So you will come back in every so often with another pathetic insult, that will make you feel that somehow you really won.

And that's the reason for the laughing smilies. Because you libs are so typically dumb, I can't help laughing.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back