See if you respect Wall Street after watching this

So you're gonna bag on Bill Moyers, one of the most respected journalists in the world?

So why would I lose respect for everyone because of the actions of a few?

What do you think is wrong about making money? You make money by providing people with goods and services. What's wrong with that? While I would love people to have selfless motives doing it, how is being self interested necessarily a bad thing if people are served by their actions?

They are bringing up the Jefferson County Alabama/ JP Morgan con job. Carpetbaggers still exist.

What do you think is wrong about making money? You make money by providing people with goods and services. What's wrong with that? While I would love people to have selfless motives doing it, how is being self interested necessarily a bad thing if people are served by their actions?

I make money by designing useful products. They make money through smoke and mirrors. And it's not even that they make money. They divert money that other people have made into their own hands - oftentimes through devices no different than gambling. Isn't gambling against your religion?

A little difficult to place a great deal of credibility in three hardcore partisan ideologues providing opinions from just one side.

Would you trust a discussion on health care featuring Rush Limbaugh, Karl Rove and Ron Paul?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

They are bringing up the Jefferson County Alabama/ JP Morgan con job. Carpetbaggers still exist.

So do lazy bum, urinating in parks and demanding other people pay for their existence and feeling they are entitled to other people's money simply becaue they exist.

It's called the Occupied Wall Street movement.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A little difficult to place a great deal of credibility in three hardcore partisan ideologues providing opinions from just one side.

Would you trust a discussion on health care featuring Rush Limbaugh, Karl Rove and Ron Paul?

comparing these people to those people is a complete lie

I make money by designing useful products. They make money through smoke and mirrors. And it's not even that they make money. They divert money that other people have made into their own hands - oftentimes through devices no different than gambling. Isn't gambling against your religion?

Well, if YOU think you can do is soooooooooooo much better than those eeeeeeeeeeeevil WallStreet people, why don't you get off your useless duff and DO THAT!

Instead of wasting our time by ranting to us about your useless fantasies and paranoia.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back