See an Ignorant/Detached Liberal Ranting About Race Oppression (Revealing!)

Do you realize that you just contradicted yourself? If white females are the "victims" of affirmative action, how does it discriminate on the basis of gender/sex?

It is known that you're a delusional, senile, nutcase, but you can't have it both ways.....even in your brain dead condition.
Are you brain dead ? It discriminates on the basis of gender/sex by denying white males equal access to jobs, job promotions, college admissions, college financial aid, business loans, etc, etc.

Next question is >> why do you ask questions about what you already know ? That's a rhetorical question. I'll supply the answer. Because you're totally>>

View attachment 290182

Are you retarded or learning impaired? On one hand you state that "white females are victims of AA", then in the same sentence you claim that AA discriminates based on gender and race.

The fact that you cant recognize your own contradiction of yourself makes you look even less intelligent....if that's even possible.

He can't . He is like the rest of the racists. He thinks he can declare something and because the other racists jump in agreement that he's stating fact. There is no data supporting his lie and no matter how many times he repeats it, we all know it's a lie.
HA HA HA. What would liberals ever do without their precious "data" (ie. BS concocted in liberal universities, media rooms, and think tanks)

The funny part is they think the idea has a toe to stand on.

It's not a "liberal" issue. It is an undeniable fact.

You are the idiot that is using that as an argument, and at the same time you have not provided a single credible source to support your whiny diatribe that "millions of whites are being discriminated against by AA". If that were actually true, there would be anarchy in the streets, and you know it.

You have got to be the most prolific dunce to ever post in this forum.

White males are not victims, you nutcase.
In every category, in spite of affirmative action, on average they earn more than females and non whites, and hold over 75% of managerial positions in the workforce, yet represent approximately 35% of the population.

Post something to validate your idiotic conspiracy theories or STFU.
It's already BEEN posted, 100 times, you bozos.

All that you have posted is that "millions of whites" are victims of AA. There is a difference between facts and your imagination, dummy.

And they have been informed by me that you're a dumbfuck who spends Saturdays at a track betting on centaur races. You can't show any racism by me. White women have benefitted the most from AA. You and DizzyMolly just need to understand this is a fact that is not debatable. You really need to quit wasting your social security money betting on centaurs.
HA HA. Your dopey idea about white woman has been squashed so many times it's uncountable any more.

How interesting that every time I post about the malicious racism of Affirmative Action, the same two lost-cause, racist blockheads show up to post obvious gibberish about it.

Maybe one day they'll tell us what their vested interest is with AA. Maybe they make their money (and sell their souls) by administering these despicable and illegal atrocities. They sure show lot of interest, don't they ? We'll just sit back and speculate on that.

View attachment 290188
th

th
th

Every one of your dumbass threads usually turns at some point into more of your sniveling about being a victim, because of AA, so YOU bring up the subject more than any other poster here.

And everytime you are forced to recognize you are not, you go even further off the rails.

How about everyone speculating on how much nuttier you will get over being made to look a like a fool?

Are you retarded or learning impaired? On one hand you state that "white females are victims of AA", then in the same sentence you claim that AA discriminates based on gender and race.

The fact that you cant recognize your own contradiction of yourself makes you look even less intelligent....if that's even possible.
This is an example of the brain derangement of liberals.

EARTH TO KS: There is no contradiction. Yes "white females are victims of AA", aS I HAVE SAID 100 TIMES, by virtue of being dependents of discriminated against white male husbands and fathers.

and yes, of course AA discriminates on gender and race - by giving favors to minorities and women, at the expense of white males.

And you somehow find a contradiction between those 2 facts? Wow. You are one sick puppy. Suffering from Liberalitis.

Every one of your dumbass threads usually turns at some point into more of your sniveling about being a victim, because of AA, so YOU bring up the subject more than any other poster here.

And everytime you are forced to recognize you are not, you go even further off the rails.

How about everyone speculating on how much nuttier you will get over being made to look a like a fool?
You never fail to show up at these AA posts. You are deeply involved. I asked what your vested interest is, but you're too much of a gutless coward to stand up straight and tall, and proclaim it.

All that you have posted is that "millions of whites" are victims of AA. There is a difference between facts and your imagination, dummy.
But you're also too much of a gutless coward to go into your local VA hospital and SEE those "facts" right before your eyes.

EARTH TO KS: There is no contradiction. Yes "white females are victims of AA", aS I HAVE SAID 100 TIMES, by virtue of being dependents of discriminated against white male husbands and fathers.

and yes, of course AA discriminates on gender and race - by giving favors to minorities and women, at the expense of white males.

And you somehow find a contradiction between those 2 facts? Wow. You are one sick puppy. Suffering from Liberalitis.

So dumbass....aren't white women "females"?

Then if they are, they are a part of the demographic that benefits at the expense of "poor, maligned, discriminated against, white males,".

How stupid are you?

Last edited:

Then if they are, then they are part of the demographic that benefits at the expense of "poor, maligned, discriminated against, white males,".

How stupid are you?

AA is Jim Crow for white men.
There is no group on earth more discriminated against than us.

But you're also too much of a gutless coward to go into your local VA hospital and SEE those "facts" right before your eyes.

Earth to retard...even though I am not a veteran, I do know that the VA medical network consists of roughly 300,000 workers, of which, blacks are not the majority.

Are you attempting to imply that they are?

Then if they are, then they are part of the demographic that benefits at the expense of "poor, maligned, discriminated against, white males,".

How stupid are you?

You are actually ignorant enough to equate "Jim Crow" with AA?

How stupid are you?

It's worse, actually. Jim Crow laws were only in effect in a few southern states. Hate for white men is a global phenomenon and it shows no sign of slowing down.

Anyone who whines as incessantly as you do about being a "victim", is not "handing anyone their ass".....it just makes you look like one, you schmuck.
You just don't know when you've been beaten (to a pulp) :rolleyes:

The only thing that you could beat is a dead horse, As evidenced by your never ending whining.

Last edited:

How stupid are you?

It's worse, actually. Jim Crow laws were only in effect in a few southern states. Hate for white men is a global phenomenon and it shows no sign of slowing down.

Only a "few"? And you actually believe that? Feel free to start a separate thread about what states had Jim Crow laws, and I will meet your "poor discriminated against" self there and share a history lesson with you..

Last edited:

How stupid are you?

Only "few"? And you actually believe that? Feel free to start a separate thread about what states had Jim Crow laws, and I will meet your "poor discriminated against" self there and share a history lesson with you..

You can lecture about the past all you want, it won't change the reality of the current situation.

How stupid are you?

Sure. Both are laws that discriminates based on race.

Yes, absolutely.

You never fail to show up at these AA posts. You are deeply involved. I asked what your vested interest is, but you're too much of a gutless coward to stand up straight and tall, and proclaim it.

The only reason that I "show up" on these "AA posts" is because:

A. You post them. And generally any post by you is comparable to a study in how stupid some people can be.

B. For years, you have been a whiny bitch about AA, and how it 'has ruined your life". If your life was ruined, you are responsible, not AA.

C. I personally have no vested interest in AA. However, reading the rants of some nut like you who is blaming his own failure on others because of it, makes for great entertainment.

How stupid are you?

"Global hatred of white men?" Seriously?

Who owns and controls the media, boardrooms and controls the current political administration in America, and for the most part always has?

Only a "FEW" southern states had Jim Crow laws?
ROFLMAO!

You actually believe that? Feel free to start a separate thread about what states had Jim Crow laws, and I will meet your "poor discriminated against" self there and share a history lesson with you..

You can lecture about the past all you want, it won't change the reality of the current situation.

I'm not lecturing anyone. I am addressing ignorance. AA is not comparable to Jim Crow laws.

When those laws were in effect, it was not unusual to be lynched for being in violation of them.

They are not even similar.

AA has not prohibited white males, even as a 30% demographic from holding the majority of managerial positions in the workforce.

You are not a victim.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back