Secretary Hillary Clinton takes a fall

peach174

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
S.E. AZ
Ohhhh!
Just saw this on the news!
Hillary takes a tumble as she was geeting into her plane to leave the middle east.
Man she relly fell hard on her knees. It looked like she is really going to have a bruise!
Hope she will be ok.

Limbaugh must have pushed her over screaming "DIE DIE DIE, KILL KILL KILL!!!"

-I'm sure she'll be fine

You know just because I don't like her politics does'nt mean that I would want her to be hurt.
That was a horrible fall that she took for her age.
It takes awhile for you to heal when you get older.

Remember when Fidel ate shit as he was walking off a stage? It would be funnier if he hadn't been so old. It was still kind of funny though.

/off-topic post

No but it sounds like it would have been funny to see. So he has a taste for shit huh?

Limbaugh must have pushed her over screaming "DIE DIE DIE, KILL KILL KILL!!!"

-I'm sure she'll be fine

Clearly though we have no facts all the evidence must point to that.

We should just ignore that Limbaugh tried to help her in 2008

No but it sounds like it would have been funny to see. So he has a taste for shit huh?

:D

Here this is what I was talking about. I think it happened like five years ago, and he had to go to the hospital.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHUOySh-yW8[/ame]

:D

Here this is what I was talking about. I think it happened like five years ago, and he had to go to the hospital.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHUOySh-yW8[/ame]

OhSnap.gif

Looks as if she'll be okay. I thought she had fallen on the stairs...great way to break a kneecap.
yeah, but notice how they turned out the lights in the plane

i thought that was funny, as if we didnt already see the fall

She was probably screaming, "TURN OFF THE FUCKING LIGHTS YOU BASTARDS! TURN OFF THE FUCKING LIGHTS!" as she climbed up.

Sheesh, I was all prepared for it to be a terrible, bone crushing fall. That was nothing, a little stumble. She got right back up, she broke the fall with her hands. In fact her hands probably hurt worse than her knees.

I used to have a hand that would seize up...then my husband and I were moving a massive bale of hay and I was going backwards (per usual) and he pushed me too fast; I tripped and fell back. My wrist cracked when I landed on it...and it's worked fine ever since. Go figure.

Looks as if she'll be okay. I thought she had fallen on the stairs...great way to break a kneecap.

I'm sure it was humilitating for her, Divey. I'd like her to be humilitated, but not like this.

I really doubt she was humiliated; why would she be? People trip all the time. I doubt if she even cared much. I sure as shit wouldn't, and Hillary is tougher than I am.

I've had some spectacular falls. I remember them fondly.

She was probably screaming, "TURN OFF THE FUCKING LIGHTS YOU BASTARDS! TURN OFF THE FUCKING LIGHTS!" as she climbed up.

Sheesh, I was all prepared for it to be a terrible, bone crushing fall. That was nothing, a little stumble. She got right back up, she broke the fall with her hands. In fact her hands probably hurt worse than her knees.

I used to have a hand that would seize up...then my husband and I were moving a massive bale of hay and I was going backwards (per usual) and he pushed me too fast; I tripped and fell back. My wrist cracked when I landed on it...and it's worked fine ever since. Go figure.

Yes, I'm sure that was what she was screaming....:rolleyes:

I'm sure it was humilitating for her, Divey. I'd like her to be humilitated, but not like this.

I really doubt she was humiliated; why would she be? People trip all the time. I doubt if she even cared much. I sure as shit wouldn't, and Hillary is tougher than I am.

Needs some work if she ever hopes to replace Chevy Chase.

Needs some work if she ever hopes to replace Chevy Chase.

Or Gerald Ford.

Forum List

Back