Secretary Hillary Clinton takes a fall

Not sure why youd want the lights off if you just fell. Wouldnt most people want to be able to see where they were going afterwards?

To keep people from getting a peek at her undies. It's automatic, I would have hit the switch, too, to make filming more difficult as she recovered. And though it looked dark to us, she still had light in there.

“Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.”

Not sure why youd want the lights off if you just fell. Wouldnt most people want to be able to see where they were going afterwards?

I guess everyone forgets when they fly when the engines are starting up and the pilot is switching over the electrical, how the lights will do that.
and they would do that before the door was closed?
on a diplomatic flight?

I guess everyone forgets when they fly when the engines are starting up and the pilot is switching over the electrical, how the lights will do that.
on a diplomatic flight?

Yes indeed...as soon as the VIP is aboard, they spool up the engines and switch to generators. They don't wait like on commercial flights.

on a diplomatic flight?

Yes indeed...as soon as the VIP is aboard, they spool up the engines and switch to generators. They don't wait like on commercial flights.
as soon as she ste... err trips through the door?

as soon as she ste... err trips through the door?

Yes...I'm sure that the guys in the cockpit saw that as they were doing their checklists........:doubt:
thats the point
you said they would do it as soon as she stepped onto the plane
how would they know that exact moment

You know just because I don't like her politics does'nt mean that I would want her to be hurt.
That was a horrible fall that she took for her age.
It takes awhile for you to heal when you get older.

You know, I totally agree. I dislike her politics, but she is no longer exactly a spring chicken. And it can be dangerous when people her age take a tumble. And, I just saw it linked from Drudge.

That fall she took, getting into the plane, made me cringe. I hope she's ok.

You know just because I don't like her politics does'nt mean that I would want her to be hurt.
That was a horrible fall that she took for her age.
It takes awhile for you to heal when you get older.

You know, I totally agree. I dislike her politics, but she is no longer exactly a spring chicken. And it can be dangerous when people her age take a tumble. And, I just saw it linked from Drudge.

That fall she took, getting into the plane, made me cringe. I hope she's ok.
it doesnt look like she got hurt, thank God

yeah, but notice how they turned out the lights in the plane

i thought that was funny, as if we didnt already see the fall

I'm sure it was humilitating for her, Divey. I'd like her to be humilitated, but not like this.

I really doubt she was humiliated; why would she be? People trip all the time. I doubt if she even cared much. I sure as shit wouldn't, and Hillary is tougher than I am.

I've had some spectacular falls. I remember them fondly.

High school. Freshman year. Cafeteria. Carrying my half-eaten lunch tray. :lol:

I laugh now, but. :doubt:

Forum List

Back