Secret Service Violates Congressman's Privacy

You don't get to make that call, and more importantly, the guys in uniform don't get to make that either. Civilian control of the military is paramount, even when the current guy in control is an inept moron.

then you need to stop criticizing obama and making up shit about his past, then?

Oh, I didn't think so. I'm sure you'll be back to whining about Rev. Wright and Bill Ayers in a future thread.

Rep Chaffetz applied to work for the Secret Service many years ago and wasnt hired.
And now he has a vendetta against them.

We can't trust any conclusions he comes to about them.

When are Republicans going to stop trying to use the power of the Federal government to settle scores?
What is really funny about this post is that the exact opposite is occurring.

This is a republican that is exercising oversight of an agency that is going off the rails and they are using the power of the government to try and discredit him.

He does not need to recuse himself - it is beyond the pale that anyone would accuse him of having an ax to grind as so many hacks here have done without a shed of anything resembling proof.

Rep Chaffetz applied to work for the Secret Service many years ago and wasnt hired.

When are Republicans going to stop trying to use the power of the Federal government to settle scores?

This is a republican that is exercising oversight of an agency that is going off the rails and they are using the power of the government to try and discredit him.

He does not need to recuse himself - it is beyond the pale that anyone would accuse him of having an ax to grind as so many hacks here have done without a shed of anything resembling proof.
It's all they've got. The libs here hate Republicans so much they'll slander a Republican like McCain one day as a crazy out of touch old man and the next day when he criticizes Cruz or something they'll declare he's a hero and a patriot. There is no logic other than "my team-good. Their team-bad."

You don't get to make that call, and more importantly, the guys in uniform don't get to make that either. Civilian control of the military is paramount, even when the current guy in control is an inept moron.

then you need to stop criticizing obama and making up shit about his past, then?

Oh, I didn't think so. I'm sure you'll be back to whining about Rev. Wright and Bill Ayers in a future thread.

Criticism is not the same as control. completely off topic point by you.

It's all they've got. The libs here hate Republicans so much they'll slander a Republican like McCain one day as a crazy out of touch old man and the next day when he criticizes Cruz or something they'll declare he's a hero and a patriot. There is no logic other than "my team-good. Their team-bad."
This is made worse by the reality that this is not a left-right issue. There is no reason that this is being placed in a partisan light.

Is anyone defending the Obama Administration for this kind of thing?

Why did you have to bring Obama's name into it? He has nothing to do with it.

I notice you didn't credit the Obama Administration for exposing the scandal in the first place.

Chaffetz is such a loser - couldn't make the cut and now he's going to cry about it.

What a bitch.

The information that was leaked is supposed to be confidential, by law. Whoever leaked it broke the law and should be punished.

Forum List

Back