Secret Service sacrificing its reputation to protect drug offender in the White House

In spite of Conservative rants, I doubt if it was Hunter Biden

By all accounts, he has been free of drugs for several years. There are no indications he has returned to using drugs.
There is in fact no indication that he has stopped using.
Your screen name is utterly dishonest and your dishonesty continues on from there

You CANNOT be serious? (thanks John McEnroe)
You don't think that "society" would "freak out" if it was a Senior Staffer that was bringing coke into the WH???
Why am I not surprised?

No, I don’t

That staffer would resign, enter drug rehab, get a slap on the wrist and the White House would continue on.

Secret Service sacrificing its reputation to protect drug offender in the White House

14 Jul 2023 ~~ By Thomas Lifson​

See also: The case of the missing fingerprint

Another formerly revered federal agency joins in disgrace the politicized FBI, IRS, and Department of Justice. The Secret Service took just 11 days to close its investigation of the class A illegal drug, cocaine, found in the White House with a figurative shrug of the shoulders and a mumbled “I dunno.”
Following a classified briefing for members of Congress, the federal protective agency issued an official statement claiming:
There was no surveillance video footage found that provided investigative leads or any other means for investigators to identify who may have deposited the found substance in this area. Without physical evidence, the investigation will not be able to single out a person of interest from the hundreds of individuals who passed through the vestibule where the cocaine was discovered. At this time, the Secret Service's investigation is closed due to a lack of physical evidence.​
This does not pass the giggle test. Taking only 11 days to investigate a very serious matter like this and then closing the investigation without interrogating and drug testing the very limited number of people who could have left anything in the locker in question bespeaks a desire to avoid finding the culprit. Considering the vast ongoing effort to identify anyone who could have approached the Capitol on January 6, 2021, the lack of curiosity, paucity of resources employed, and the speed in wrapping up the investigation with no suspect, there is no other conclusion than a cover up is likely underway.
~Snip~
Further cause for suspicion is the fact that Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre lied about family members not being present in the White House the Friday before the Independence Day weekend. Piers Morgan took her to task for this and for her chastisement of members of the press who dared question her.
~Snip~
Dan Bongino, who spent years as a Secret Service agent assigned to the White House is adamant that security screening would have detected the substance, and that the only possibility is that someone not subject to the screening – i.e., family members –could have brought in the coke.

247501_5_.jpg

Commentary:
Tom Lifson keys in on this problem a bit later. We know the Secret Service can do it. They probably did do it and know. Their problem is no longer the cocaine as that job is done. They are now covering up what they found.
There is a big pile of dirt under a huge rug somewhere in DC. And the sweeping continues.
What is amazing is how many government agencies are sacrificing their reputations for Joe Biden and the Democrat Party..

You know who it is, it's your duty to give your evidence to the Authorities.

Commentary:
Tom Lifson keys in on this problem a bit later. We know the Secret Service can do it. They probably did do it and know. Their problem is no longer the cocaine as that job is done. They are now covering up what they found.
There is a big pile of dirt under a huge rug somewhere in DC. And the sweeping continues.
What is amazing is how many government agencies are sacrificing their reputations for Joe Biden and the Democrat Party..

Come one, why prented?

If the SS had come out and said anyone but HUNTER BIDEN you would have attacked them for lying and sacrificing their reputation.

You don't think that "society" would "freak out" if it was a Senior Staffer that was bringing coke into the WH???
Why am I not surprised?

I doubt it, people are less and less freaked out by drugs these days.

There is in fact no indication that he has stopped using.
Your screen name is utterly dishonest and your dishonesty continues on from there
Of course there is
Hunter has returned to a stable lifestyle compared to where he was when he was addicted

He does not spend much time in the White House

I imagine as soon as they identified it as not anthrax, they cared less. Secret Service is for Presifdent protection, and enforcement of currency related offenses (Dept. of Treasury).

I imagine as soon as they identified it as not anthrax, they cared less. Secret Service is for Presifdent protection, and enforcement of currency related offenses (Dept. of Treasury).

What else can they do right now?

They reviewed video, took prints, interviewed people who worked in the area and were unable to tie it to one person

Why am I not surprised?
I'm surprised that someone would lose their baggy of Coke there, not that someone might have a little. If you can't trust them to keep up with that, I wouldn't trust um with nuthin. That stuff is expensive, um I hear......

OTOH it could have been Karl (king of dirty tricks) Rove, trying to make a comeback.......

Even if they found the person with that amount of drugs, it would result in a firing and little potential criminal prosecution

Sorry, it is 2023, I no longer freak out over minor drug possession
~~~~~~
Wrong! Apparently the amount of cocaine was sufficient enough to cause concern.
**********​

What else can they do right now?

They reviewed video, took prints, interviewed people who worked in the area and were unable to tie it to one person
Not too much, but then if it was anthrax or such the FBI would have caught the person already. I'd bet stuff llike that happens all the time.

The sources maintain that the area is highly trafficked, in keeping with Jean-Pierre's characterization Wednesday. The area is transited by VIPs, visitors, tourists, staff members, military officials and facilities operations employees.

"What I wanted to be very clear is that this is a heavily, heavily trafficked, heavily traveled, to be more accurate, area of the campus of the White House," Jean-Pierre told reporters Wednesday. "It is where visitors to the West Wing come through.”
They’ve changed their story a few times on where it was found, I don’t believe anything the press secretary says in regards to the issue

What type of screening do employees go through to enter the White House offices?

Metal Detector or Body Cavity Search?

How do you know whose Coke it is?
I know Dang well where I’d start.

The coke addict that’s at the White House sometimes

You wouldn’t?

Even if they found the person with that amount of drugs, it would result in a firing and little potential criminal prosecution

Sorry, it is 2023, I no longer freak out over minor drug possession
If you could be consistent that would be fine.. but if this happened under Trump and Don Jr was a known coke addict.. I doubt you’d sing the same tune

RWI's view on SS on Hutchinson.......SS is being attacked by (D). SS is telling the truth.

SS on WH cocaine......SS is lying to protect (D).
You can't argue with these RWI's.......they of course follow POS45 and there's no way to alter the mindset of the cult member. <<< Indoctrination.

You don't REALLY want to know, you just want to blame a Biden.
It’s probably important to know that the son, whom the president raised and called “the smartest person he’s ever known”, is a womanizing, violent drug addict. That’s not a good thing. That sort of thing is usually front page news.. When is the MSM going to talk about THAT? We know why. They carry the Democrats water

Of course there is
Hunter has returned to a stable lifestyle compared to where he was when he was addicted

He does not spend much time in the White House
People improve when they hit bottom. And then there is massive recidivism. Hunter has had a cushion to whether his crimes. Those pictures and videos of him are what the worse of druggies do. Only he did not have to rob stores and people to keep his habit going. Most experienced police and fellow druggies could tell in a second the signs of an addict. The video of Hunter and a woman on the White House balcony watching the fireworks is suspicious to say the least. If you left Trump alone, this may not be an issue. Hunter has free reign to do what he wants. Incredible. He is like the elites that control the world. They never will be accused of anything, let alone charged and convicted. So, we have men and women in our government who answer to others and not the American people. They even promote themselves as for the people. Then somehow important votes show up and enough vote against or for something to keep the moving to world government going as they protect criminals.

Forum List

Back