Secret Service removes 4 senior officials, is ‘starved for leadership’

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
The four senior management officials were reportedly told they could resign, retire, or report for a new assignment with the Secret Service or the Department of Homeland Security, the Washington Post reported, citing “people familiar with internal discussions."
Massive Institutional Change for Secret Service After Top Officials Ousted - US News
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/15/u...ling-follows-scandals.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0

Americans in the private sector lose their jobs for gross incompetence. In the US government they get "reassigned".
How to get this job, guys? It looks winderful! You can fail and nevertheless you will be reassigned but not fired.
Perfect.

Did someone jump the fence and almost get to the oval office? Sounds like gross incompetence to me. I can understand not shooting him in the yard but where the hell were the interior guards?

Did someone jump the fence and almost get to the oval office? Sounds like gross incompetence to me. I can understand not shooting him in the yard but where the hell were the interior guards?

That was a first class clusterfuck, and they needed to be fired and replaced with someone capable of doing the job.

Playing golf with Mr. President?
Getting Columbian sluts?
Taking pictures of the WH for instagram?
Just look at whole Obama's staff policy. It's terrible.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back