USMB POLL: Repeal the 16th Amendment (Income Tax)

Repeal the 16th Amendment

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Every time I find a new angle in which imperial cultural marxists have wrought destruction upon this nation, I realize that it's the 16th Amendment that gives them the funding to carry out their treason against the Constitution of the United States. From the welfare state (democrats) to the imperialists (republicans), it seems that both of them fund their Big Government Tyranny (internally and externally) by garnishing our wages.

We pay for the destruction of our own liberties at home and the desolation of foreign nations abroad.

The 16th Amendment is what created the IRS and the income tax.
Amendment XVI
The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several states, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

Last edited:
Every time I find a new angle in which imperial cultural marxists have wrought destruction upon this nation, I realize that it's the 16th Amendment that gives them the funding to carry out their treason against the Constitution of the United States. From the welfare state (democrats) to the imperialists (republicans), it seems that both of them fund their Big Government Tyranny (internally and externally) by garnishing our wages.

We pay for the destruction of our own liberties at home and the desolation of foreign nations abroad.
You hate the US Constitution!

The 16th amendment is there because god told the framers to put an amendment process in place so future generations could make things better.

Shame on you!

How did the govt pay it's bills in 1798?

Wait your turn.

RW traitors are way too busy fighting the First Amendment to fool with anything else right now.

Must have been with income taxes, eh.

Taxes on goods, which were passed on to the consumer..

Through the constitutionally available means. Tariffs for instance.

Notice we didn't go around getting involved in foreign affairs anymore than was necessary. Why also had strong family units that puts the welfare society to shame.

Excise taxes and tariffs? Okay.

Goods are still taxed, did you know, the burden being passed to the consumer.

OMG...... who in the world would be stupid enough to have a wife like that???

Oy, Gewalt.

And the dude is so calm and cool and collected.....

The dude is a liberal. The gal is a TPer.

Oh, I spoke to quickly. They are divorcing:

Rut-roh. The mother in law has chimed in:

somehow, there is a connection to the 16th amendment, I am quite sure...

Article I, Section 2, Clause 3:

Representatives and direct taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers...[1]

Article I, Section 8, Clause 1:

The Congress shall have Power to lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States.

Article I, Section 9, Clause 4:

No Capitation, or other direct, Tax shall be laid, unless in proportion to the Census or Enumeration herein before directed to be taken.

Indeed. In fact:

The rich alone use imported articles, and on these alone the whole taxes of the General Government are levied. ... Our revenues liberated by the discharge of the public debt, and its surplus applied to canals, roads, schools, etc., the farmer will see his government supported, his children educated, and the face of his country made a paradise by the contributions of the rich alone, without his being called on to spend a cent from his earnings. - Thomas Jefferson

Yet you don't even bother to quote it

Amendment XVI
The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several states, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

Amendment XVI

I'll add it to the OP. Honestly though, andyone who doesn't know what it is or just learned what it is when they read the OP doesn't have the ability to judge whether to vote Yes or No.

Amendment XVI

I'll add it to the OP. Honestly though, andyone who doesn't know what it is or just learned what it is when they read the OP doesn't have the ability to judge whether to vote Yes or No.
Don't be lazy....

Forum List

Back