Second whistle blower confirmed BY THE LEFTIST MEDIA...

Second Ukraine whistleblower has "firsthand knowledge" of Trump allegations

The NYT's got the info first. How is it that the most partisan rags are ALWAYS the first to break news stories and they report on them so fast.

Also, we were told that the whistle blower was not important since we have transcripts and texts so why another one? How many different ways does the story need to be told?

All right. So man up Pelosi, call for a HOUSE VOTE on an Inquiry and let's get this thing started. Otherwise, you're right back where you started....looking pathetic

The NYT's got the info first. How is it that the most partisan rags are ALWAYS the first to break news stories and they report on them so fast.

Also, we were told that the whistle blower was not important since we have transcripts and texts so why another one? How many different ways does the story need to be told?

All right. So man up Pelosi, call for a HOUSE VOTE on an Inquiry and let's get this thing started. Otherwise, you're right back where you started....looking pathetic
Sorry Sweetie...if the House decides it doesn't need a full House vote to open an Inquiry...that their prerogative.

THEY...not the White House make the rules as to how they operate

Sorry Sweetie...if the House decides it doesn't need a full House vote to open an Inquiry...that their prerogative.

THEY...not the White House make the rules as to how they operate

Then they're cutting the Republicans out of the process. Let's take this to the SC and see what they say

Why would you be opposed to hearing from other sources? I find your argument strange. Aren't we a country that sees value and importance in all facts.

These are career officials who are typically A political. Having patriots in place to speak out when they see something disturbing or concerning is what makes our country strong. Why would you want to silence them?

Until there's a vote, the Democrats can pile on the nonsense.

The administration should state simply that there will be no further cooperation whatsoever with the committee until a vote is held.

Whistleblowers are often aware of things they don’t consider a violation until they are made aware that it was a violation.

Why would you be opposed to hearing from other sources? I find your argument strange. Aren't we a country that sees value and importance in all facts.

These are career officials who are typically A political. Having patriots in place to speak out when they see something disturbing or concerning is what makes our country strong. Why would you want to silence them?
Did you say that when the investigations into fisa abuse, Benghazi, Clinton emails, et al has been stymied by those same officials which have refused to turn over all documents?

You have got to be kidding me

Aren't we a country that sees value and importance in all facts.

We have the transcript as well as related texts. Adding "facts" (lol) to an already established situation serves what purpose?

Perhaps you're right. We have enough information to impeach but not enough to convince some citizens that what was done was against the law and the Constitution. We are a country of laws. We do not solicit foreign countries to interfere in our elections.

I think I'm still grappling with how some don't see that this is wrong.

but not enough to convince some citizens that what was done was against the law and the Constitution.

What better way to "convince" them than to tell the "facts" again only from a different perspective right?

Lol

You people don't even see the problems with your own arguments.

If there was a clear violation of the law we wouldn't be having this discussion. We would be discussing the impending Pence presidency.

We have the transcript as well as related texts. Adding "facts" (lol) to an already established situation serves what purpose?

Perhaps you're right. We have enough information to impeach but not enough to convince some citizens that what was done was against the law and the Constitution. We are a country of laws. We do not solicit foreign countries to interfere in our elections.

You are a complete joke. Where were you when Hillary had her private server?

He was apolitical back then....

You have nothing with which to impeach. No one was solicited to interfere with the election. That Biden is a candidate does not preclude him from criminal investigation.

I fully understand why you people are buying this obvious Orwellian scam. You haven't a brain in your head.

This whistle blower fad is a disease. Today, in our high schools, there are plenty of liberal twerps who wake up with a hard on after dreaming of being a successful whistleblower.

He was apolitical back then....
Of course he was! Lol

but not enough to convince some citizens that what was done was against the law and the Constitution.

What better way to "convince" them than to tell the "facts" again only from a different perspective right?

Lol

You people don't even see the problems with your own arguments.

If there was a clear violation of the law we wouldn't be having this discussion. We would be discussing the impending Pence presidency.

You people? Have I insulted you or dismissed your argument. I thought we were having a civil conversation.

If you didn't want to have a discussion why did you post the article and ask the question?

Forum List

Back