Second Straight Day Person is Highlighed I Don’t Get

I dont know what book you read but the ones I read had nothing to do with moon men or laser beams. This womans mind is amazing.
She’s a nonrate half assed author. Google promoted her she is black and female.
Since you are obviously poorly educated your opinion vs. all of her literary awards mean nothing.
Yeah. Sure. I’m just stating the obvious. This bias bullshit has gone on long enough. I’m tired of it. Also, I’m not a racist. I simply call the truth. Why Hillary lost in 2016.

I dont know what book you read but the ones I read had nothing to do with moon men or laser beams. This womans mind is amazing.
Since you are obviously poorly educated your opinion vs. all of her literary awards mean nothing.
Yeah. Sure. I’m just stating the obvious. This bias bullshit has gone on long enough. I’m tired of it. Also, I’m not a racist. I simply call the truth. Why Hillary lost in 2016.
Well if youre tired of what you perceive as obvious why dont you put a stop to it?

Well if youre tired of what you perceive as obvious why dont you put a stop to it?
Just stating the truth...if you can’t handle it...well...

You didnt have to. You said they were products of affirmative action when I asked who they were.
You love to be disingenuous and twist things around to suit your racist agenda. But I got your number Tyrone, as do most of the members of the board. .... :cool:
How did I twist anything? You said they were the products of affirmative action. Whites have shown historically they need an advantage in order to dominate.

Now that you stated what you believe is the truth what are you going to do about them promoting her which is what you were whining about?

You didnt have to. You said they were products of affirmative action when I asked who they were.
You love to be disingenuous and twist things around to suit your racist agenda. But I got your number Tyrone, as do most of the members of the board. .... :cool:
How did I twist anything? You said they were the products of affirmative action. Whites have shown historically they need an advantage in order to dominate.
What the fuck are you talking about? Whites came to the New World and carved out a life. We don’t need shit for an advantage...we have an advantage because of hard work, fortitude, and dedication to country.

She is black and a woman. Guess that’s the deal. Not like she is significant as a writer and poet. Guess Robert Frost and Carl Sandburg don’t rate crap anymore.
Octavia E. Butler

I don't know either. I know people have been featuring WOMEN 'movers and shakers' who never gained any recognition. Maybe it's part of that?

What the fuck are you talking about? Whites came to the New World and carved out a life. We don’t need shit for an advantage...we have an advantage because of hard work, fortitude, and dedication to country.
Thats some funny shit. :laugh:

You weak white boys died off trying to work. Thats where you guys realized you needed some real men to do the work for you. You tried the Natives but they just ran off so you imported your superiors from Africa. If it wasnt for slavery the US would have been just another penal colony.

Now that you stated what you believe is the truth what are you going to do about them promoting her which is what you were whining about?
Who wrote the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America? Go check out some graveyards from the Civil War. Who ended slavery? All those answers would br white people.

Who wrote the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America? Go check out some graveyards from the Civil War. Who ended slavery? All those answers would br white people.
Assuming thats true what does it have to do with what I asked you? I asked you when you were going to stop whining and do something about Google promoting Octavia Butler?

Oh while I’m at it...who liberated the concentration camps during WW2...ooopps...that would be white people.

She is black and a woman. Guess that’s the deal. Not like she is significant as a writer and poet. Guess Robert Frost and Carl Sandburg don’t rate crap anymore.
Octavia E. Butler

I don't know either. I know people have been featuring WOMEN 'movers and shakers' who never gained any recognition. Maybe it's part of that?
Oh...you mean if they earned it...or is media just being PC...again.

You weak white boys died off trying to work. Thats where you guys realized you needed some real men to do the work for you. You tried the Natives but they just ran off so you imported your superiors from Africa. If it wasnt for slavery the US would have been just another penal colony.
You should start a Negro history song and dance show freaturing all the hilarious nonsense you make up. ... :lol: :lol:

Assuming thats true what does it have to do with what I asked you? I asked you when you were going to stop whining and do something about Google promoting Octavia Butler?
I will dance to your tune assface. Google should never have posted her in the first place. But when we as a society have to pamper a whole race of people...well...not worth the effort.

Forum List

Back