Second Straight Day Person is Highlighed I Don’t Get

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
She is black and a woman. Guess that’s the deal. Not like she is significant as a writer and poet. Guess Robert Frost and Carl Sandburg don’t rate crap anymore.
Octavia E. Butler

Well...anti white heterosexual bias strikes again.

She is black and a woman. Guess that’s the deal. Not like she is significant as a writer and poet. Guess Robert Frost and Carl Sandburg don’t rate crap anymore.
Octavia E. Butler
That woman is an amazing author. Where is she being highlighted at? Who is Robert Frost or Carl Sandburg?

Science Fiction. Moonmen zorp us with laser beams. Sure. Exciting reading.

Octavia E. Butler
That woman is an amazing author. Where is she being highlighted at? Who is Robert Frost or Carl Sandburg?
google. She sucks as a writer.

Octavia E. Butler
google. She sucks as a writer.
Good thing you dont have any clout or credibility. The people that do have awarded her many awards including Best Novel.

Octavia E. Butler - The Nebula Awards

I'm not into science fiction, have no interest in Octavia E. Butler, but I've got no talent, resources, nor inclination to develop a search engine that rival's Google just to honor those of my own choosing.

Butler getting awards was exactly like Obama getting awards, afro-centric, transgender affirmative action. Butler's writing is terribly infantile, or more precisely, embarrassingly poor. It is not really science fiction at all. It is simply self-indulgent ghetto introspection trying to rationalize why higher IQ people are smarter and have a higher standard of living, set a decade or so in the future. I base my commentary on this...

Parable of the Talents

But as Bush92 correctly observed, Google is trying to rewite history by digging out non-White, transexual types who in this case took a retarded creative writing course instead of actually reading good authors and learning from them how to write.

This sucks. Sounds like an unfinished rap.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.

These woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
-Robert Frost

Octavia E. Butler

that's the chance you take when you drop out of grade school to work as a carny

I dont know what book you read but the ones I read had nothing to do with moon men or laser beams. This womans mind is amazing.
She’s a nonrate half assed author. Google promoted her she is black and female.

So they were white guys huh? What did they do? They must have sucked. Never heard of them.
I never mentioned they were white guys.

Which shows me that you really do know who they are. But your racism demands that you automatically dismiss them due to their skin color not their ability. .... :cool:
You didnt have to. You said they were products of affirmative action when I asked who they were.

Forum List

Back