Second rape in Zuchotti park OWS won't call police

Deflection. Doesn't count.

This is about unreported rapes due to a political agenda.

Deflection? Last I heard, Oath Keepers are part of the Tea Party. Sooo, are you saying they have no political agenda?

Whats wrong with Oath Keepers?

I mean..........cops and soldiers swearing to uphold the oath they took. Isn't that kinda what we want to happen?

And if one breaks the law, like this one did, they go to jail.

Next story?

Somewhat true... so doesn't the SAME apply to OWS?

They know the cops will use it as an excuse to shut them down.
Truthmatters, enabling the incompetent to excuse egregious crimes like rape is beyond the pale.

The Cops are better than that. The Health Department can shut them down any time they want. The City could easily enforce the No Camping Law. The City can easily establish that the Park Close Everyday at a specific time, like all NYC Parks do already. The Cops already respond to crimes on the Protestors at Zuccotti Park. TM is just playing the role of ants at a picnic.

The whole "we're handling it internally" is just lunacy. Someone allegedly gets raped and they yell and scream "pervert" and drive the rapist out of the camp is an insane act.

This is madness. They just let an alledged sp? rapist go free.

YOWZAH!!

Last edited:
How many rapes would there be in that location without the protests?

Got numbers?

Do you think two rapes is a large amount of crime for that population of people ANYFUCKING WHERE

How many rapes have been committed at TEA Party rallies, TDNM? Excusing rape like you are doing is inexcusable.

A deranged homeless man who has been squatting among the Occupy Wall Street protesters in lower Manhattan went on a violent, early-morning rampage yesterday, cursing incoherently and kicking down tents.

The only thing that could stop Jeremy Clinch from his Godzilla-like rampage was a left hook to the face delivered by a paranoid fellow protester who claimed to be an ex-Turkish diplomat -- and charged that his assailant was carrying out a plot hatched by Mayor Bloomberg.
Read more: Video shows deranged homeless man ranting and fighting at Occupy Wall Street in Zuccotti Park - NYPOST.com

I saw at OWS NYC that they are now putting up a steel structure to house women to protect them from sexual predators...it is said to house up to 30 women...

This raises a few questions..

Why is this being allowed?
Aren't they supposed to be protesting,now they are putting up structures.
Does this fall within building guidelines.Does the city have to approve the safety?
Who will be "allowed" to live in this structure?...
Are only the hot chicks going to be allowed?
Will lesbians be allowed...maybe if they are hot!
What about the unattractive don't they deserve protection as well.

Mayor Bloomberg really screwed the pooch on this one letting these people take over this area.

He's going to have to do something soon. And unfortunately, I don't see it ending peacefully.

I have been following the Occupy Phila. facebook page. So far they've been relatively peaceful and have been working with the mayor and the police to keep it that way. However, they are being asked to move, and some are against it. I hope the "leaders" of this "leaderless movement" make the right decision.

Way beyond rational!!! making any excuses for rape for any reason is pathetic a best and RETARDED at least.

Forum List

Back