SECOND CARAVAN starting in Honduras!

So why didnt we have these caravans during the barry years?
I'd say,one,they didnt want to embarass barry,and two,they didnt need em since barry was letting them in wholesale.
I read they've been leading caravans up here for 13 years, so you do the math. Maybe they weren't so large? I don't think our laws about who can come in has changed. The reason we didn't keep hearing about it as an "invasion" was that Obama did not wet his pants and call out the National Guard. Obama did have to build emergency shelters for the crowd in 2014, and that was when he got some heat for keeping kids (unaccompanied minors) in cages and his general handling of the crush.
However, Obama did not make a huge deal out of it and hide under the bed.

Check this bs out Grrrrr

and the savages hold their own flag.

Where as when immgirants came in LEGGALLY they held the US FLAG.

I'd say,one,they didnt want to embarass barry,and two,they didnt need em since barry was letting them in wholesale.
I read they've been leading caravans up here for 13 years, so you do the math. Maybe they weren't so large? I don't think our laws about who can come in has changed. The reason we didn't keep hearing about it as an "invasion" was that Obama did not wet his pants and call out the National Guard. Obama did have to build emergency shelters for the crowd in 2014, and that was when he got some heat for keeping kids (unaccompanied minors) in cages and his general handling of the crush.

You'll have to supply some credence to your claim.

Shitstain obama wanted the invasion. We have had enough.

Perhaps the intent is to depopulate Honduras and make the entire people wards of the US.

I know a better way to depopulate Honduras.....
Boeing_B-52_dropping_bombs.jpg

A-10 Warthogs.
I guess that this is going to be the last resort for us to have. I will bet the organizers will be at the back of the group. A full investigation needs to be done, and those who paid, organized it and leader be put in jail, and fined until it hurts.

I'm sure the Democrats are hoping we use A-10s and annihilate these people so that they can turn the whole thing into a circus media event of Trump human rights violations and Trump and the GOP gone mad out of control full-Nazi. As always, the Left is willing to use the world's poor as a political pawn to do anything to further their agenda trying to retake control.

What part of my guess as to why needs your approval?

Show me some evidence there were caravans during the barry years.

Of course he didn't. Those numbers of people leaving their own countries because they are broke and full of violence have been growing and they are growing all over the world. You can continue to say stupid stuff like "Obama wanted the invasion," or you can try to help figure out a solution. Saying "Stay home!" is NOT going to work. I promise you.

Of course he didn't. Those numbers of people leaving their own countries because they are broke and full of violence have been growing and they are growing all over the world. You can continue to say stupid stuff like "Obama wanted the invasion," or you can try to help figure out a solution. Saying "Stay home!" is NOT going to work. I promise you.

I guess that leaves us with no other option than to shoot the bastards.

Abeja is one of the lead organizers of Pueblo Sin Fronteras, which for over 15 years has led migrants to the U.S. via caravans to help them to seek asylum in other countries.
Who is behind the migrant caravan that drew Trump's ire on Twitter?

There’s a reason why Honduras does not want these fuckers, because they are fucking worthless. There’s a reason why Mexico does not want these fuckers… Because they’re fucking worthless.
There’s a reason why progressives want these fuckers… Because they are fucking worthless

I guess that leaves us with no other option than to shoot the bastards.
Don't be a goddamned troll.
This piddly caravan is nothing compared to the flood of refugees from the wars in Syria and North Africa that Europe had to manage. They did it, but the richest, strongest country in the world can't handle it?
Pathetic.

Abeja is one of the lead organizers of Pueblo Sin Fronteras, which for over 15 years has led migrants to the U.S. via caravans to help them to seek asylum in other countries.
Who is behind the migrant caravan that drew Trump's ire on Twitter?

Why weren't they on the news?

Forum List

Back