Second Amendment Wins: CO Senate Majority Leader RECALLED

ROLFMAO...

The liberals ran several recalls and they all failed...

Conservatives run one and it succeeds.

I live in Colorado and this was a hot button issue. What's odd is that the Senator Morse lived in a predominately heavy DEMOCRAT district and still got his butt kicked on this one.

It appears that Democrats didn't like his stance on the 9 round clip rule either--which btw would haven't stopped a Sandy Hook or any other massacre. We had over 50 sheriffs in this state--who opposed this legislation stating it was all nonsense.

Last edited:
Update says BOTH recalls were successful.

:eusa_clap:

Yes--here it is:

An epic national debate over gun rights in Colorado on Tuesday saw two Democratic state senators ousted for their support for stricter gun laws, a "ready, aim, fired" message intended to stop other politicians for pushing for firearms restrictions. Senate President John Morse of Colorado Springs and Sen. Angela Giron will be replaced in office with Republican candidates who petitioned onto the recall ballot.

Party insiders always said Giron's race was the harder one. Although her district is heavily Democratic, Pueblo is a blue-collar union town. Morse's district included Manitou Springs and a portion of Colorado Springs — and more liberals.

Colorado Senate President John Morse, state Sen. Angela Giron ousted - The Denver Post

It's very important to note that both of these districts are predominately heavily populated Democrat districts. Which really surprised me, as I live near these districts and didn't think democrats would recall democrats--but they did.

They ousted their own party leaders!

It's very important to note that both of these districts are predominately heavily populated Democrat districts. Which really surprised me, as I live near these districts and didn't think democrats would recall democrats--but they did.

That's not true, Morse is in a swing district and won his last election by only 300 votes, and only lost the recall by about 350 votes. Very few flipped.

That's not true, Morse is in a swing district and won his last election by only 300 votes, and only lost the recall by about 350 votes. Very few flipped.

I didn't think there was anything about "swing" with a district in Colorado Springs which is one of the most conservative cities in the United States.

Study Ranks America's Most Liberal and Conservative Cities | content content from American City & County

Forum List

Back