Second Amendment rights lead to Second Amendment Remedies

bullets can travel through one person and hit another.

If you only hit soft tissue and its close range, it grazes a skull it can hit someone else.

You can be an amazing shot but people move.

Why don't you stand 10 feet in front of me and we'll see if you can get out of the way of a round.

Oh is that violent speech? Gee I'm sorry. NOT!

bullets can travel through one person and hit another.

If you only hit soft tissue and its close range, it grazes a skull it can hit someone else.

You can be an amazing shot but people move.

I think you'll find that scenario is extremely rare and in all instances a ricochet coming from a body/bone drops the terminal velocity of the round to a relatively harmless speed. You really need to educate yourself before forming an opinion or making statements concerning this subject. Oh, the Brady Campaign is lying to you.

Last edited:
http://celebrifi.com/gossip/Gunman-...with-one-bullet-in-landmark-case-3171710.html

Gunman given 19 years for killing two victims with one bullet in landmark case
This Is London / 22nd Jul 2010

Iain Davis, 33, was jailed for a minimum of 19 years and three months for the double Murder at an all-night New Year's party in Hackney.

Davis, of Brixton , had shot DJ Ashley Kenton in the neck and the same bullet passing through a partition wall to kill Wayne Mowatt in the next room.

Last edited:
Guns aren't the problem

They're the symptom of the problem.

Guns will also not be the solution to the problem.

If guns could have solved the problem of intrusive and ineffective government, they'd have done it already.

Guns do not solve the problem of crime, either. In fact they exascerbate it.

Guns serve a few people's need to feel safer in an increasingly unsafe world, and that's about the best that can said for them.

But if you're one of those people living in one of those places where the nutters and criminals seem to outnumber the sane people, that's probably justification enough to own guns.

If I lived in some of the shitholes where civilized life is impossible, I'd arm myself, too.

But don't EVEN try to tell me that you're having guns is going to solve anything in this society other than your own sense of safety.

The problem is not too many guns, but not enough.
I am constantly amazed by the left's failed logic.. In an attempt to illustrate, I'll use failed logic to advocate increased gun ownership. Perhaps those of you who ridicule my scenario will see themselves.
Jared Loughner owned just one gun that he had purchased in November. He killed 6 people and wounded 13.
I own 12 firearms of various types and calibers and I have never killed or wounded anyone.
Obviously, the solution to gun violence is more guns, not le
ss.

Logic? Loughner didn't have enough guns?

Exactly! People who own one gun are more apt to use that gun unlawfully than those who own multiple firearms.
The fact that it is true, is not a reliable argument for multiple gun ownership. The post was as stated failed logic and an attempt to illustrate leftist rhetoric.

anti-gun-yard-sign.jpg

I carry, almost always, almost everywhere.

anti-gun-yard-sign.jpg

I carry, almost always, almost everywhere.

Thats a good one...it says "Don't fuck with me"

I had a neighbor like that many years back. He got in an argument with the guy next to him because his dog kept crapping on the other guys lawn. As the screaming and yelling escallated he went and got his gun to prove he was right.

Gotta love Second Amendment Remedies to resolve neighborhood conflicts

http://celebrifi.com/gossip/Gunman-...with-one-bullet-in-landmark-case-3171710.html

Iain Davis, 33, was jailed for a minimum of 19 years and three months for the double Murder at an all-night New Year's party in Hackney.

Davis, of Brixton , had shot DJ Ashley Kenton in the neck and the same bullet passing through a partition wall to kill Wayne Mowatt in the next room.

Yup, you did find that scenario to be extremely rare didn't ya. Oh and I may have missed it but I didn't see in the article what type of firearm was used. Keep spinning, it's fun to watch!

With our Second Amendment rights come the accessibility of Second Amendment Remedies. Those aspects of our society that some are not happy with can be dealt with by a gun.

Because everyone knows he illegal guns never reach the criminals who aren't supposed to have them :cuckoo:
If you don't like the way someone is using their First Amendment rights to free speech...you have Second Amendment Remedies available to you. If you don't like someones politics....there are always Second Amendment Remedies
You're a retarded hackl

Some of those consequences of universal gun ownership

There's no such thing here. Criminals aren't allowed to have guns.

Of course, criminals tend to not obey the law, so smart people know better.

Wasn't Columbine a gun-free zone?

Now...How many shooting sprees have taken place at NRA meetings?

fuckin' moron

The gun — preeminent symbol of the impotence of the American citizen ? War in Context

A paradox embedded in many popular symbols of power is that their greatest appeal is often found among those who perceive themselves as the most weak. Nowhere is this marriage of power and weakness more evident than in the American fetish of the handgun.
Jared Lee Loughner is apparently none too enamored with the US Constitution (though chooses right now to seek its protection), but if in the coming weeks he reveals more about the inner workings of his mind, it should come as no surprise if it turns out that he targeted Representative Gabrielle Giffords not solely because of what she represented politically but also in part because she was a woman. For an alienated young man in America, it is all too easy for sexual frustration to seek violent release through the culturally-validated possession and use of a gun.
Predictably there will now be renewed calls for stronger forms of federal gun control, though if she recovers, whether Giffords will modify her own position on gun control seems doubtful. She believes gun ownership is a constitutional right and an “Arizona tradition” and like her assailant, owns a Glock handgun.

Handgun crime 'up' despite ban

A new study suggests the use of handguns in crime rose by 40% in the two years after the weapons were banned.

The research, commissioned by the Countryside Alliance's Campaign for Shooting, has concluded that existing laws are targeting legitimate users of firearms rather than criminals.

The ban on ownership of handguns was introduced in 1997 as a result of the Dunblane massacre, when Thomas Hamilton opened fire at a primary school leaving 16 children and their teacher dead.

But the report suggests that despite the restrictions on ownership the use of handguns in crime is rising.

The Centre for Defence Studies at Kings College in London, which carried out the research, said the number of crimes in which a handgun was reported increased from 2,648 in 1997/98 to 3,685 in 1999/2000.

It also said there was no link between high levels of gun crime and areas where there were still high levels of lawful gun possession.
Are you saying the criminals aren't obeying the new law? :eusa_eh: Proposterous!

When guns are outlawed...

Our Founding Fathers thought it was important that Americans have the right to bear arms. Since our inception, guns have played an important role of who we are as a country. Guns are part of being an American. Every child grew up playing Cowboys and Indians. With millions of guns out there, there is no turning back. Guns are a part of America.
With our Second Amendment rights come the accessibility of Second Amendment Remedies. Those aspects of our society that some are not happy with can be dealt with by a gun. If you don't like the way someone is using their First Amendment rights to free speech...you have Second Amendment Remedies available to you. If you don't like someones politics....there are always Second Amendment Remedies
This has become part of who we are. Throughout our history, individuals have relied on Second Amendment Remedies to resolve their grievances. Somebody cuts you off in traffic...you have Second Amendment Remedies available to you. Somebody disses your girlfriend? Second Amendment Remedies.
You want to know what we can do about it? Nothing
We have to live with it. It is part of being an American. We have set our path and now must live with the consequences. Some of those consequences of universal gun ownership are good....some are bad. But thats the way it is

That's if you hold the current narrow Supreme Court view..that it's an indivdual right. It's not.

Ever read COTUS?
Be that as it may..we have many indivduals that own guns and there ought to be compromise between those that want open carry everywhere and anywhere..and those that don't want indivduals to have guns.
You know who doesn't want you to have a gun? The man about to break in your house, stab you to death, rape your mother, and steal your tv.
However, the lax regulatory structure which governs the sale of guns and ammunition..all but assured something like this was going to happen.

Dude... I can go t the South Side and buy a fully automatic AK-47 with a drum.

The thing about criminals is like this: they tend to ignore the laws that say they're not allowed to do stuff

If someone starts a shooting spree at the mall, I hope there are other people with firearms to stop him.

I'd hate for the homicidal lunatic to have the only fucking gun- then you're screwed.

7 People Who Cheated Death (Then Kicked It In The Balls) | Cracked.com

possibility and probability are two very different things

Forum List

Back