Second Amendment Rally - Tremendous Success

Next if they pass the gun bans, we retake Virginia in a peaceful manner of course

They did. Red flag law passed the Senate 21-19, just after the rally. A few others earlier like 1 gun a month, expanded background checks.

Blackface and his majority ilk are not only going after the 2nd but the first but that's for another thread.
If red flag laws passed shot is going to hit the fan

Virginia Senate votes in favor of 'red flag' bill

Passed the Senate,

The bill passed the chamber in a narrow 21-19 vote and will next move to the state House of Delegates.

The bill is expected to be signed into law by Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam (D), who has indicated support for stronger gun control measures, should it pass the House of Delegates later this session.

And everyone else shakes their head at the sight of what dorks take pride in.

And everyone else shakes their head at the sight of what dorks take pride in.

Who?

Most here seem to think the idea of Americans gathering with guns defending our rights is awesome as hell. Best rally in recent history.

Your name is too close to CNN to not be involved in fake news.

The second amendment rally was a tremendous success. USA! USA!... USA!
That is true. It's the largest collection of dorks I've ever seen in one place at one time. If that's not success, nothing is.
Note, the attempt to ridicule, shame, and downplay.

Alinsky would be proud.

Just the usual mixture of envy and stupidity:
  • Envy that all those people live free in the only country that COULD have a 2nd Amendment rally carrying guns!
  • Stupidity that he apparently wants us to be like every other country, like the ones we broke away from to be different, freer and better!
And not one gutless Antifa leftard protester to be found within a mile.

Envy that all those people live free in the only country that COULD have a 2nd Amendment rally carrying guns!
I don't know. Somalia comes to mind. Yemen, Libya. Nor do I think anyone is envious of the firearm homicide rate and mass shooting rate that comes with it.

Envy that all those people live free in the only country that COULD have a 2nd Amendment rally carrying guns!
I don't know. Somalia comes to mind. Yemen, Libya.

Aren't all those countries where you want replacements for Americans from?

Good point, stop immigration from the 3rd world crapholes without 2nd amendment.

Last edited:
I don't know. Somalia comes to mind. Yemen, Libya.

Aren't all those countries where you want replacements for Americans from?

Good point, stop immigration from the 3rd world crapholes without 2nd amendment.

The child is comparing peaceful, lawful Americans quietly defending their right to self-defense with a violent 3rd world country living in anarchy where paramilitary gangs rape and pillage. The abnormal is incapable of processing the fact that most of America's gun crime happens in disheveled urban slums created by Democrats in cities they run, all with the strictest gun laws, where, if we removed just 5 of these cities, America would have one of the LOWEST gun crime statistics in the world!

It's almost as if they WANT the mass murder and gun violence just to support their cause of disarming the 99.99% of us who've never so much as committed a parking violation.

The funny thing is that third world countries are usually the comparisons of choice when deplorables want to excuse US shortcomings. That they have freedom to assemble with firearms is conveniently dismissed.

Last edited:
The second amendment rally was a tremendous success. USA! USA!... USA!
That is true. It's the largest collection of dorks I've ever seen in one place at one time. If that's not success, nothing is.

That's extremely racist and bigoted

ey5n2506tec41.jpg

Does your Twitter group know youre a racist ....?

That many completely unarmed people would normally not be that much problem free
The Woodstock 2nd Amendment Rally

Forum List

Back