Second Amendment Rally - Tremendous Success

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Leftists tried to lie about it, tried to hire Nazi actors in an attempt to paint other people as racist as they are - it all failed. The second amendment rally was a tremendous success. USA! USA!... USA!

The rally should be a frequent occurrence and not just in one state. Imagine president Trump arriving to a guns rally in a tank... would be amazing! I would like to see leftists try confiscating guns, they would certainly get at least the bullets - enough bullets for all the gun grabbers. Shall not be infringed!

Well played whoever organized it... well played. Any participants here?

Next if they pass the gun bans, we retake Virginia in a peaceful manner of course

Leftists tried to lie about it, tried to hire Nazi actors in an attempt to paint other people as racist as they are - it all failed. The second amendment rally was a tremendous success. USA! USA!... USA!

The rally should be a frequent occurrence and not just in one state. Imagine president Trump arriving to a guns rally in a tank... would be amazing! I would like to see leftists try confiscating guns, they would certainly get at least the bullets - enough bullets for all the gun grabbers. Shall not be infringed!

Well played whoever organized it... well played. Any participants here?
It WAS a tremendous success. No violence, no Antifa bastards to be found. Just a great gathering for patriotic Americans.

The second amendment rally was a tremendous success. USA! USA!... USA!
That is true. It's the largest collection of dorks I've ever seen in one place at one time. If that's not success, nothing is.

That is true. It's the largest collection of dorks I've ever seen in one place at one time. If that's not success, nothing is.

Amazing American people who care about the future of our country.

I see why you would hate them, as a pro-Mexico over America sort of person. Certain democrat voter...

Next if they pass the gun bans, we retake Virginia in a peaceful manner of course

They did. Red flag law passed the Senate 21-19, just after the rally. A few others earlier like 1 gun a month, expanded background checks.

Blackface and his majority ilk are not only going after the 2nd but the first but that's for another thread.

They did. Red flag law passed the Senate 21-19, just after the rally. A few others earlier like 1 gun a month, expanded background checks.

Blackface and his majority ilk are not only going after the 2nd but the first but that's for another thread.
Sensible gun control

If red flag laws passed shot is going to hit the fan

Sensible gun control
I’m not a history teacher or anything but in America we have a bill of rights

Amen! Gun nutters are dangerously hilarious!

83679310_10162721285120705_798964505190072320_n.jpg

Note, the attempt to ridicule, shame, and downplay.

Alinsky would be proud.
They did it to themselves. I mean, really, have you ever seen anything more dorky than heavily armed citizens parading in quasi military gear in the supposed greatest country in the world? Everyone else is just shaking their head.

694940094001_6124944256001_6124945792001-vs.jpg

Forum List

Back