Sec Tom Price resigns

but i wanted Trump to say: "you're fired you son of a bitch

by the way, i was the 1st on here to break the story of Crooked Price's private jets. I'm the man!
and let me tell you something.....that's how we, (as in care4all :)) KNOW you are NOT American....and not a conservative or republican, although you pretend to be a Trump supporter republican with 99% of the garbage you post from propaganda sites or Russian influenced sites....

every once in a blue moon, you come along and post something that you know will be an issue and will divide us, but from the opposition's side, or that looks bad for Trump...

And THAT is what makes it suspicious.... :D the real die hard Trump supporters, would never ever start a thread against the Trump Administration and certainly NOT BE the first to do it imo....

but i wanted Trump to say: "you're fired you son of a bitch

by the way, i was the 1st on here to break the story of Crooked Price's private jets. I'm the man!
and let me tell you something.....that's how we, (as in care4all :)) KNOW you are NOT American....and not a conservative or republican, although you pretend to be a Trump supporter republican with 99% of the garbage you post from propaganda sites or Russian influenced sites....

every once in a blue moon, you come along and post something that you know will be an issue and will divide us, but from the opposition's side, or that looks bad for Trump...

And THAT is what makes it suspicious.... :D the real die hard Trump supporters, would never ever start a thread against the Trump Administration and certainly NOT BE the first to do it imo....
Basqueromance is just a ball buster

Let him have his fun

People no wonder he was bankrupted many times

As you know, Donald Trump has never declared personally. Four corporations in which he had an interest have declared bankruptcy.

Why do you find it so necessary to lie?

The Bottom Line
Donald Trump has dabbled in an array of businesses from bottled water to luxury hotels. The president's personal financial-disclosure report was extensive before he handed the torch to his sons, and listed Trump as a trustee, president, chairman, or member for more than 530 entities. Almost half of these companies listed have Trump's name as part of the company name. Trump's brash brand has earned him lucrative licensing deals; however, not all of his businesses have been successful, and several of his enterprises have been hit by his controversial comments.

Read more: The Companies Donald Trump Owns | Investopedia The Companies Donald Trump Owns
Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook
So, he just babkrupted the corporations he managed? And you are proud of that?

Trump is a great judge of Character.

Says the k*nt that voted for Hillary.

Says the fucking idiot that voted for the business cheat, fraud, women groper, accused child rapist, proven liar & veteran trashing Trump.

You were so duped & stupid you voted for a man bitching about imports when the orange assfuck imports the crap he sells.

This is how fucking stupid you are.

No, Lynch was on an authorized flight. The reason it caused such a stir was because Bill had met with her on her plane while Hillary was being investigated, not because of unauthorized use of aircraft.

From your link at the bottom of the article..........................

Perhaps the most famous example of an Obama official using a non-commercial plane came when then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch met with former President Bill Clinton on June 27, 2016 at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport during the presidential election.

The 45-minute encounter on her plane stirred up controversy because the FBI was still investigating Hillary Clinton emails during her tenure as secretary of state.

“I do regret sitting down and having a conversation with him because it did give people concern,” Lynch later said of the tarmac meeting in a television interview.

I am aware of all of that. The point is, she wasted taxpayer money for a flight to Phoenix that should NOT have been made.

Nothing was said about the flight being authorized or not. Do you know why she was there? Do you know for a fact her flight wasn't authorized? No? Then stick with the real reason the flight made headlines, because of the meeting, not whether or not it was authorized.

Where did I say it wasn't "authorized", dumbass? The point is that it was a WASTE of taxpayer money, not that you give a flying fuck. Now, get back on your knees and suck Obama's cock some more.

You implied it wasn't authorized when you wrote "The point is, she wasted taxpayer money for a flight to Phoenix that should NOT have been made."

Why should that flight have not been made? Do you know the reason she was there? Do you know if it was for official business or not?

Try again you sperm burping colon jousting Rump Ranger.

Liberals will join us conservatives in condemning wasteful spending by a Republican appointment. Liberals oppose us when we condemn wasteful spending by a Democratic appointment.
Example?

Trump is a great judge of Character.

Flynn, Manafort, Bannon, Price,........
At least he makes corrections. If this were obie we would be hearing about how it's fine and probably something dumb like there were no flights at the time he had to go.

I like that Trump watches out for our money.

Wanna compare the money the Comrade has wasted on trips to his properites to O trips? This administration basically is a slap in the face to fiscal responsibility. Billionaires and Millionaires screwimg tax payers.

Lets do that. How many trips did Obama make for personal time compared to Trumps trips to his resorts.

Tom Price:*Forced to resign for riding in a jet*

Hillary:*Used secret server for classified info=nominated for Dem presidential candidate*

And another one bites the dust ... "Tom, you're fired!"

Q. What's it take to drain the swamp

A. Ripping off the American taxpayer without Trumps permission***

***the question remains, how much of the taxpayer dollars has Trump used for his golf vacations and how much has he received when the Secret Service must pay for the rooms in hotels in owns?

What was the cost of Obama's numerous month-long vacations to Hawaii? Eh, k*nt?

The yearly vacations were not a month long.

Obama was born & raised in Hawaii. It is natural for his vacations to be there.

You assholes bitched & bitched & bitched about them yet love Trump fucking you over with his " Oh I won't be playing golf" pledge during the campaign.

Tom Price:*Forced to resign for riding in a jet*

Hillary:*Used secret server for classified info=nominated for Dem presidential candidate*

And another one bites the dust ... "Tom, you're fired!"

Q. What's it take to drain the swamp

A. Ripping off the American taxpayer without Trumps permission***

***the question remains, how much of the taxpayer dollars has Trump used for his golf vacations and how much has he received when the Secret Service must pay for the rooms in hotels in owns?

What was the cost of Obama's numerous month-long vacations to Hawaii? Eh, k*nt?

The yearly vacations were not a month long.

Obama was born & raised in Hawaii. It is natural for his vacations to be there.

You assholes bitched & bitched & bitched about them yet love Trump fucking you over with his " Oh I won't be playing golf" pledge during the campaign.

To tell you the truth, I don't really give a fuck how many times the president plays golf, travels to Hawaii, etc. What I DO care about is results. Obama didn't have any real-world, practical experience in anything other than writing books about himself and, not surprisingly, he produced few economic results for the American people.

Obama could have sputtered at 1% annual GDP growth, spend half his time on vacation and you guys would have been just fine with everything.

I can't believe Tom Price spent $1 MILLION tax payer dollars on a 2 night stay in London! Oops, that was Joe Biden. Apologies.

it's fine and probably something dumb like there were no flights at the time he had to go.

I like that Trump watches out for our money.

The media didn't look into stories like this when Bathhouse Barry was in office.
Health Secretary Tom Price Resigns After Drawing Ire for Chartered Flights Health Secretary Tom Price Resigns After Drawing Ire for Chartered Flights

Leave a large check!

What a burning dumpster fire! Goddamn this administration is corrupt.

How is it corrupt, k*nt. Trump fired him. Stupid k*nt.
Trump didn't fire him. Trump hired him.

Another lying libtard. Yes, Trump FIRED Price when he accepted Price's letter of resignation. Cue the k*nt act.

That is NOT the official word, little fellow.

The comrade is and will always be the king of the swamp creatures. He has destroyed the legitimacy if the Presidency and he deserves NO respect or prause. He is a slug.

In other news.

NEW: Trump kids' ski vacation left taxpayers on the hook for security costs of at least $330,000, CBS News learns Trump kids' ski vacation incurs over $300,000 in security costs

DK7BiWnXoAA0s4Y.jpg

What was the security costs for Michelle's lengthy vacations and large entourages to places like Spain and China?

You sound about nine years old. Am I right?

In other news.

NEW: Trump kids' ski vacation left taxpayers on the hook for security costs of at least $330,000, CBS News learns Trump kids' ski vacation incurs over $300,000 in security costs

DK7BiWnXoAA0s4Y.jpg

What was the security costs for Michelle's lengthy vacations and large entourages to places like Spain and China?

And you sound like a butt-hurt k*nt. Am I right?

In other news.

DK7BiWnXoAA0s4Y.jpg

And you sound like a butt-hurt k*nt. Am I right?

Do you hump the Comrade's leg every night or only on weekends?

Forum List

Back