Seattlemay get an NBA team after all

Seattle sucks cock. Get the fuck over that shit. It's nothing but a cloudy, rainy, hipster infested shit hole. The only thing it has going for it is that it's not San Francisco.

Seattle sucks cock. Get the fuck over that shit. It's nothing but a cloudy, rainy, hipster infested shit hole. The only thing it has going for it is that it's not San Francisco.

SF and Portland north

Ultra -lib cities

formerSonics fan

never say never - they are The Flying Dutchman of the NBA.

started out in some east coast city - then went to Cincy- then Kansas City - then Kansas City/Omaha
finally Sac city .

I think the Kings are more interested in moving to Anaheim. As someone that lives within 30 miles of Anaheim, I hope so.

Ain't gonna happern with theLakers and Clippers ibn the same market.

It almost happened already. And really the OC is its own market and it draws from the Inland Empire and San Diego. Frankly most people in all of those markets aren't at all that fond of taking LA traffic to the games.

Even when the Clippers had crappy teams, when they played at The Honda Center, they sold games out. The Lakers sell preseason games out there.

Unless Seattle has a new arena in the works, Anaheim is the easy choice; and even then....

I think the Kings are more interested in moving to Anaheim. As someone that lives within 30 miles of Anaheim, I hope so.

It almost happened already. And really the OC is its own market and it draws from the Inland Empire and San Diego. Frankly most people in all of those markets aren't at all that fond of taking LA traffic to the games.

Even when the Clippers had crappy teams, when they played at The Honda Center, they sold games out. The Lakers sell preseason games out there.

Unless Seattle has a new arena in the works, Anaheim is the easy choice; and even then....

Seattle DOES have new arena deal in the works. For the NBA and the NHL. Financedby this guy from the Bay Area named Hansen.

In the same area around theSeahawks and Mariners stadiums. ,

Seattle DOES have new arena deal in the works. For the NBA and the NHL. Financedby this guy from the Bay Area named Hansen.

Cool. Understand I'm not rooting against you. I'm rooting for me :redface:

No problem.

Looks like there is a deal in the works to return the NFL to Los Angeles - play in theRose Bowl or LA Colisuem until a new stadium is built near downtown LA.

No problem.

Looks like there is a deal in the works to return the NFL to Los Angeles - play in theRose Bowl or LA Colisuem until a new stadium is built near downtown LA.

It won't happen until there's a new stadium built. Supposedly there was one in the works but I haven't heard anything on that front lately so maybe it fell by the way side. All the games in LA would sellout and the tv market is the second biggest; but we aren't going to beg the NFL to put a team here. Our attitude is they can suck it for allowing the Rams and Raiders to both jet out of town in the same year.

I heard some scuttlebit abou tthe Chargers leaving San Diego.

Any credence?

LA has the Dodgers and theAngels.

Stop worryingt about getting a 3rd NBA team.

LA has the Dodgers and theAngels.

Stop worryingt about getting a 3rd NBA team.

The Lakers and Clippers are pretty much the same market. The Lakers are for richer fans and the Clippers are for poorer fans; at least that's how it's been. It'd be an almost entirely different market for Anaheim as I've stated. In that same vein, few Angels fans go to Dodger games and few Dodger fans go to Angels games (not counting head to head match-ups).

Forum List

Back