Seattle repeals head tax

That is why the rich are getting poorer and the poorer are getting richer.
..........................:link:......................

Are you trying to debate the rich are getting richer and the poor poorer??

This is America…..

If you are poor it’s because you are

not that bright or you are lazy or maybe both..

Rich people are not holding poor people down….

Has a poor man ever given you a job?

You could divide all the money up evenly

between the rich and the poor and in no time

the rich would be rich again and the poor would

be poor again, it’s called nature.

No its who you were born too and depends on a lot of other things. To think that the poor are somehow ignorant is well ignorant. To think that the rich are honest and smart is also ignorant. The rich are rich due to mainly who you were born to and what your parents do or did, and if you are fortunate to work your way through college then you also might have a career you can be proud of, or perhaps a trade school.

The rich are rich because it trickles up, they are not more intelligent. Take TRump if you will, he filed bankruptcy several times, he paid himself first and left other in the dirt, his daughter is who she is because of her daddy. Got it.

"Born too"? WTF does that mean? Most people are born, in case you hadn't noticed.

Trump filed business bankruptcies, not personal bankruptcies. Do you know the f-ing difference, or are you just a liberal?

That is why the rich are getting poorer and the poorer are getting richer.

This is America…..

No its who you were born too and depends on a lot of other things. To think that the poor are somehow ignorant is well ignorant. To think that the rich are honest and smart is also ignorant. The rich are rich due to mainly who you were born to and what your parents do or did, and if you are fortunate to work your way through college then you also might have a career you can be proud of, or perhaps a trade school.

The rich are rich because it trickles up, they are not more intelligent. Take TRump if you will, he filed bankruptcy several times, he paid himself first and left other in the dirt, his daughter is who she is because of her daddy. Got it.

"Born too"? WTF does that mean? Most people are born, in case you hadn't noticed.

Trump filed business bankruptcies, not personal bankruptcies. Do you know the f-ing difference, or are you just a liberal?

Paid himself to much money. I am aware of business bankruptcies and how they work, not that I ever did. They work for bad business people who want to live above and beyond their means, how in the heck do you think he made his money, fake everything from university to his IPO which people lost mega money on.

Every hear or read of corp welfare. People are paying to work by tax cuts these suckesr get, and then they can now pollute and do whatever they want. Soon they will all have slave labor, with GOP states lowering their taxes and giving breaks to the corps to get them to move there,

workers pay for their jobs. Trump and his cronies live off the hard workers and working poor.

Last edited:
Nope

You stated that, "the rich are getting poorer, and the poor are getting richer".

I'm was just asking you to provide a link to back up that statement. ... :cool:

I was being fictional.

Everything coming out of a liberal's brain is fictional.

I made my point, even if it took a fictional statement.

Are you really trying to deny the poor get poorer and the rich get richer? You darn right the poor workers keep the country going, not the fat assess at the top. Most of them are thief's, liars and scammers just like their leader , Donald Trump. He is a low life jackass.

There have been some poor people start business's with minimal overhead and succeed with hard work and determination... Construction workers, Nursery and Gardeners just to name a couple of examples... But they have to work their ass off and most won't when they can suck off the teat of the tax payers... If it wasn't for successful people Penelope, you would have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of...

You all love and admire the elites of this world, and they are nothing
Are you really trying to deny the poor get poorer and the rich get richer? You darn right the poor workers keep the country going, not the fat assess at the top. Most of them are thief's, liars and scammers just like their leader , Donald Trump. He is a low life jackass.

There have been some poor people start business's with minimal overhead and succeed with hard work and determination... Construction workers, Nursery and Gardeners just to name a couple of examples... But they have to work their ass off and most won't when they can suck off the teat of the tax payers... If it wasn't for successful people Penelope, you would have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of...

My husband has a business and he has never filed bankruptcy. So tell me all about it. The hard working ones deserve to last, but we do not live above and beyond our means. Most businesses that begin end up with disaster, that is what living beyond your means mean, they strive to grow and get in over their heads. When someone has over 300 LLC's, there is tax evasion going on.

My husband has a business and he has never filed bankruptcy. So tell me all about it.

Do you drink? That doesn't make any sense at all... Hope you don't have to drive...

My husband has a business and he has never filed bankruptcy. So tell me all about it. The hard working ones deserve to last, but we do not live above and beyond our means. Most businesses that begin end up with disaster, that is what living beyond your means mean, they strive to grow and get in over their heads. When someone has over 300 LLC's, there is tax evasion going on.
------------------------------------------

It appears your comprehension is gone.

This is America…..

Paid himself to much money. I am aware of business bankruptcies and how they work, not that I ever did. They work for bad business people who want to live above and beyond their means, how in the heck do you think he made his money, fake everything from university to his IPO which people lost mega money on.

Every hear or read of corp welfare. People are paying to work by tax cuts these suckesr get, and then they can now pollute and do whatever they want. Soon they will all have slave labor, with GOP states lowering their taxes and giving breaks to the corps to get them to move there,

workers pay for their jobs. Trump and his cronies live off the hard workers and working poor.

If it hurt to be stupid, you would be in excruciating pain all the time.

You can't even figure out how to use the words two, too, and to.

You are a waste of skin.

Nope

You stated that, "the rich are getting poorer, and the poor are getting richer".

I'm was just asking you to provide a link to back up that statement. ... :cool:

I was being fictional.

Everything coming out of a liberal's brain is fictional.

I made my point, even if it took a fictional statement.

Too stupid for words!

This is America…..

You are a waste of skin.

I imagine it does hurt to be stupid. I wouldn't know.

This is America…..

You are a waste of skin.

I imagine it does hurt to be stupid. I wouldn't know.

You should. Every post you make demonstrates how your elevator does not reach the top floor, and never has, nor never will.

Liberals attempt to punish success. It goes all wrong.
Wouldn't it be responsible politicians getting back some of the subsidy money?
They tried, or haven't you been paying attention.

The companies told them to stick it, they're out.

The Liberals saw the folly of their ways.

The question is directed to you: Wouldn't it be responsible politicians getting back some of the subsidy money?

Forum List

Back