ATT - Time Warner merger approved by judge

Yeah...we need more HUGE corporations who buy protection from a corrupt central government while screwing Americans, like a hole in Jimbo's empty head.

Anyone remember in the 60's when the left distrusted and hated the intelligence agencies and big corporations?

What the hell happened?

Anyone remember in the 60's when the left distrusted and hated the intelligence agencies and big corporations?

What the hell happened?
Exactly.

When did the Left become lovers of the state? They used to be suspicious of the state (the Man). My guess is they have accepted the statist propaganda from the MSM.

Sad. Very sad.

What the hell happened?
Exactly.

When did the Left become lovers of the state? They used to be suspicious of the state (the Man). My guess is they have accepted the statist propaganda from the MSM.

Sad. Very sad.
I once posted this video to a friend, well, now ex-friend, about the absurdity of policing language. I told her that it was originally the progressive left that was anti-PC because we were having an argument about those Berkeley kids shutting down free speech and she though some speech was intolerable. After I posted it, she unfriended and blocked me.

Unbelievable how the left doesn't even know their own history.

What the hell happened?
Exactly.

Sad. Very sad.
I once posted this video to a friend, well, now ex-friend, about the absurdity of policing language. I told her that it was originally the progressive left that was anti-PC because we were having an argument about those Berkeley kids shutting down free speech and she though some speech was intolerable. After I posted it, she unfriended and blocked me.

Unbelievable how the left doesn't even know their own history.

Yes! It is most unfortunate that the left has turned totalitarian, when they used to be for liberty and freedom. I really don't know when this occurred.

The Baby Boom generation was always very skeptical and suspicious of big government. They experienced the Vietnam War and as a result, were very anti-war. Now they appear to have flipped to the other side. It really has resulted in many negative consequences.

You know why the government tried to block this. trump hates CNN. Well....in your face Donnie! Even the incompetent Magoo couldn't help you.

What the hell happened?
Exactly.

Sad. Very sad.

When the State is lead by a vindictive, lying, back stabbing Dictator wannabe....yup.....we know what he pulled a lot of people into a corner and said....."Let's screw CNN over..."

What the hell happened?
Exactly.

Sad. Very sad.

When the State is lead by a vindictive, lying, back stabbing Dictator wannabe....yup.....we know what he pulled a lot of people into a corner and said....."Let's screw CNN over..."
Thinking Trump a dictator, means you have lost your mind. Stop accepting DNC Media propaganda. Stop watching Bill Maher. He is a multi-millionaire and you have nothing in common with him. He is all about protecting the ruling class and you are stupidly doing the same.

You know why the government tried to block this. trump hates CNN. Well....in your face Donnie! Even the incompetent Magoo couldn't help you.

You know, I don't like Trump either, but you apparently don't understand that this ruling is not a good thing...

What the hell happened?

That was when right wingers in the CIA we’re doing regime changes and looking for Commies under every bed.

Now the right wingers are looking for illegals, even though it was Reagan who gave them amnesty last time.

The right has been the party of illegal labour, amnesty for illegals, and anything to drive down wages. Now they’re pretending that never happened.

Donnie loses...again....and the death numbers are coming out for Puerto Rico. That might end up being Donnie's BIGGEST LIE OF ALL TIME.

WINNING!!!

What the hell happened?

That was when right wingers in the CIA we’re doing regime changes and looking for Commies under every bed.

Now the right wingers are looking for illegals, even though it was Reagan who gave them amnesty last time.

The right has been the party of illegal labour, amnesty for illegals, and anything to drive down wages. Now they’re pretending that never happened.
...but the Left is blameless.

LMFAO!!!

Partisans...ugh!

What the hell happened?

LMFAO!!!

Partisans...ugh!

You’re a total idiot. I’m not even an American much less a partisan.

The question was asked why are leftists embracing government when they were so anti-government in the 60’s. I gave an answer based on history.

The real question is why do YOU believe all the shit that comes out of Trump’s mouth regarding the FBI, and his attempts to undermine the institutions of government?

As Trump ticks off every box in the wannabe authoritarian dictator’s playbook. There is no longer a Republican Party. What has replaced Republicans is a cult of personality around a wannabe dictator.

The rest of the world is cutting you off because you’re no longer a democratic republic.

What the hell happened?
Exactly.

Sad. Very sad.

When your side continuously builds up the State at the highest level possible, as far away from the people as possible, and then the top slot in it gets won by someone you hate, your bitching about it is both comical and sad at the same time.

What the hell happened?

LMFAO!!!

Partisans...ugh!

You’re a total idiot. I’m not even an American much less a partisan.

The question was asked why are leftists embracing government when they were so anti-government in the 60’s. I gave an answer based on history.

The real question is why do YOU believe all the shit that comes out of Trump’s mouth regarding the FBI, and his attempts to undermine the institutions of government?

As Trump ticks off every box in the wannabe authoritarian dictator’s playbook. There is no longer a Republican Party. What has replaced Republicans is a cult of personality around a wannabe dictator.

The rest of the world is cutting you off because you’re no longer a democratic republic.
Too silly.

You condemn ONLY the right, then you want to appear like you are non-partisan. Do you fail to see how foolish that is?

Now this latest post merely proves you are a left wing partisan. Just admit it. Why play this stupid game?

There is no difference between the R and D parties. This is clear as day, but partisans can't see it.

Forum List

Back