Seattle elects a REPUBLICAN City Attorney by over 15 points

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
"Harrell’s[the new mayor] decision to appeal to residents who are fed up with homelessness, as well as the way he distanced himself from a city council that vowed to cut the police budget in half last year, appears to have paid off. As of Wednesday, Harrell has secured 97,763 votes — 64% — while González has won 53,965 votes, just 35%."

So people in Seattle are tired of the homeless situation and attempts to cut the police budget.

Who would've thought?

They swapped one Democrat mayor for a new Democrat mayor.

Dems are tone deaf. They don't even see what's coming.

It's WILLING...that is the crazy part.

They REFUSE to accept facts shown to them.

USEFUL IDIOTS IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD.

When are the left wing communist cuck asshole faggots going to STOP believing that EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH THEM IS HITLER?

everyone-i-dont-like-is-hitler-white-nationalist-g-the-7198255.png

"Harrell’s[the new mayor] decision to appeal to residents who are fed up with homelessness, as well as the way he distanced himself from a city council that vowed to cut the police budget in half last year, appears to have paid off. As of Wednesday, Harrell has secured 97,763 votes — 64% — while González has won 53,965 votes, just 35%."

So people in Seattle are tired of the homeless situation and attempts to cut the police budget.

Who would've thought?

They swapped one Democrat mayor for a new Democrat mayor.

People are sick of the filth coming from people like kennedy:

"During the protests against police brutality in 2020, her account professed a “rabid hatred” for the police and, on Christmas Eve, responded to a tweet by Seattle police chief Adrian Diaz with, per a Times editorial, this parting message: “Eat some covid laced shit & quit ur [sic] jobs.”

Looks like the RIOTS and the DEFUND THE POLICE movement are not a platform most voters in Seattle agree with.

Nearly 20 points? OUCH. That is a bloodbath,

Seattle City Attorney:​

Nicole Thomas-Kennedy: 41.47%

Ann Davison: 57.75%

Does that mean democrat Brown Shirts could actually be PROSECUTED? :eek:

You can't make all the stupid go away at once.
But it would be nice if we COULD make Otis go away, wouldn't it?

The Democrat party has made it so blatantly obvious that they are the party of criminality that a person would have to be downright retarded not to notice. People buy in to the free stuff crap and ignore the reality.

But it would be nice if we COULD make Otis go away, wouldn't it?

The Democrat party has made it so blatantly obvious that they are the party of criminality that a person would have to be downright retarded not to notice. People buy in to the free stuff crap and ignore the reality.

True. Dems are vile. However, the Reps are vile in their own way.

Two to tango and all that.

As much as I disagree with shitlib assholes like Otis.

Echo chambers are boring.

I wish there were more Otis' on this site.

Just not in charge...cause if you put those fuckers in a moderator position, there will only be libs here.

MSNBC has attributed this RED WAVE to RACISM.

Just lazy pieces of shit.
MSNBC as well as CNN didn't even broadcast the new Lt. Gov-elect from VA, Winsome Sears SPEECH. She is very compelling and I applaud her! What a WIN!!! A Marine veteran!

Last edited:
MSNBC as well as CNN didn't even broadcast the new Lt. Gov-elect from VA, Winsome Sears SPEECH. She is very compelling and I applaud her! What a WIN!!! A former Marine veteran!

Yes. And again.....how do these BLIND FUCKING SHEEP still believe these "NEWS" sources.

A BLACK FEMALE won the Lieutenant Governor election in Virginia because of RACISM?

Let me get this straight.

A BLACK FEMALE WON BECAUSE WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST?

That is what the dead media is selling, and millions of LEFT WING COMMUNIST CUCK ASSHOLE FAGGOTS are BUYING IT?

Seattle criminals still have the governor on their side. If the Trotskyites have a major citywide riot there will be no help for Seattle from the governor.

Looks like the RIOTS and the DEFUND THE POLICE movement are not a platform most voters in Seattle agree with.

Nearly 20 points? OUCH. That is a bloodbath,

Seattle City Attorney:​

Nicole Thomas-Kennedy: 41.47%

Ann Davison: 57.75%

The Seattle communist Dem party will run the new Rep AG out of town mark my words. She will quit in short order like other sane people have done.

Forum List

Back