Seattle Cop-Killer Deemed Black Nationalist Hero

The is no place in our society, even a society of free speech for hate groups such as these. Be them Black, White or any other racial culture.

Nor should these type of radical groups be viewed as the voice of Black America, just as the KKK should not be viewed as the voice of White America.

Normal (whatever normal is) and reasonable people do not support such opinions, nor do they harbor such hate. As a society we have a responsibility to each other to stand as one against such groups.

It is when we choose to ignore and under estimate the hate such groups hold, that they are left to become real threats to our way of life, to a decent way of life.

Mike

Well said.

I'd like to know who the "National Black Foot Soldiers" are as this is the first time I ever even heard a mention! I guess any nut can put up a web page and get 30 seconds of attention!

If this is like six radicals in a storage unit sort of crap, it is likely not much -then they may need some "official" notice, a we know you are there, keep it confined to inane yapping warning, but other than that not particularly a credible bunch that we need to go insane worrying about!!

Not surprised at all.

The neo natzi's don't hate blacks if law enforcement classes on the subject are to be believed. THey hate the inter-racial thing so I guess OL'BO isn't among their favorites.

Haven't ready anything that advised this scumbag was a Muslim so don't know why the black muslims would venerate his actions. Must be because he's black and he murderd four cops. Guess that would make him a hero in their eyes. I guess the fact that he was a career criminal wouldn't stand in the way of that. Oh Yeah. His last arrest was for the rape of a 12 yr old girl. Wonder if she was black?? What a guy and what an organnization. NOT.

I googled the group, finally found a name, that black felon thing and got this:

This blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of our Terms of Service.
You can create your own free blog on WordPress.com.
h.gif

You white cracker Homos brought all this shit upon yourselves, with all those Cops shooting unarmed
Black men in the back, and your frigging lychings. What goes around comes back around to get you is what I was always told.

How much of this shit are black men in America supposed to take from White racist Cops?!.
See now you got Arab , and Taliban Terrorist out to kill white people overseas, and here in America.
You white people started all this shit.Don't complain now.!!

Oh my. Sounds like someone supports cop killings. Mr Clemmons planned to take out school children as well. I guess they brought it upon themselves. With all the lynchings and whatnot. :cuckoo:

A witness told Pierce County sheriff’s detectives that Clemmons told friends and family gathered for Thanksgiving dinner at his aunt’s home in Pacific that he planned to kill “cops, children at a school” and “as many people as he could in an intersection,” according to an affidavit filed by prosecutors.

Schoolchildren were on hit list of Washington state shooter | McClatchy

American Renaissance News: Domestic Terrorist? Cop Killer Celebrated As "Muslim Martyr"

What these groups say is that any killing of whites, including in this case Clemmons’ cold-blooded murder of officers Renninger, Owens, Griswald, and Richards, is “a legitimate protest”. Black Male Felon celebrates the killings as “Brother Maurice Clemmons’ daring stand against white police terrorism.” The theme of National Black Foot Soldiers is captured in the slogan: “When whites pay reparations there will be no more black on white crime.”

The vitriolic hatred on these sites is enough to turn a person’s stomach. The bit of writing contained on these sites is essentially a collage of run-on sentences spewing foul language interspersed liberally with admonitions to kill whitey. They blatantly advocate murder and defend other recent cases of seemingly senseless black on white killings, like the four Oakland police officers killed by Lovelle Mixon, and many, many others.

Many who voted for Barack Obama believed his election would finally put an end to this kind of racist hatred. Indeed, he promised to work toward that end. If anything however, his election seems to have emboldened it. Jeremiah Wright should have been a warning.

I am so glad us white people dont have any hate groups that put that kind of bile against those of other races...............................oh wait............................never mind

Are you alluding to that group that Sen. Robert Byrd belong to for many many years? The one where they wore their bedsheets and had pointy caps on their heads? :eusa_think:

Is that what you're thinking of here....? :D

You white cracker Homos brought all this shit upon yourselves, with all those Cops shooting unarmed
Black men in the back, and your frigging lychings. What goes around comes back around to get you is what I was always told.

How much of this shit are black men in America supposed to take from White racist Cops?!.
See now you got Arab , and Taliban Terrorist out to kill white people overseas, and here in America.
You white people started all this shit.Don't complain now.!!

Do you believe what goes around comes around? Is that what you are saying? BTW I noticed no one jumped on your ass like they did KK. Shrug!

Last edited:
I get the sneaking suspicion that bodecea is being a little bit sarcastic.
Truly?
Though to be fair, I always though the ATF went way over the line during Clinton's presidency. Waco should have been handled with an investigation by the Texas Rangers(state police not the baseball team) and if a warrant was appropriate they or appropriate local LEO's should have served the warrant.
I suppose Reno imagined a conversation with the rangers would go like this "You want us to arrest a man for keeping a bunch of guns in his home? What have you been smoking?"

American Renaissance News: Domestic Terrorist? Cop Killer Celebrated As "Muslim Martyr"

What these groups say is that any killing of whites, including in this case Clemmons’ cold-blooded murder of officers Renninger, Owens, Griswald, and Richards, is “a legitimate protest”. Black Male Felon celebrates the killings as “Brother Maurice Clemmons’ daring stand against white police terrorism.” The theme of National Black Foot Soldiers is captured in the slogan: “When whites pay reparations there will be no more black on white crime.”

The vitriolic hatred on these sites is enough to turn a person’s stomach. The bit of writing contained on these sites is essentially a collage of run-on sentences spewing foul language interspersed liberally with admonitions to kill whitey. They blatantly advocate murder and defend other recent cases of seemingly senseless black on white killings, like the four Oakland police officers killed by Lovelle Mixon, and many, many others.

Many who voted for Barack Obama believed his election would finally put an end to this kind of racist hatred. Indeed, he promised to work toward that end. If anything however, his election seems to have emboldened it. Jeremiah Wright should have been a warning.

I am so glad us white people dont have any hate groups that put that kind of bile against those of other races...............................oh wait............................never mind

Are you alluding to that group that Sen. Robert Byrd belong to for many many years? The one where they wore their bedsheets and had pointy caps on their heads? :eusa_think:

I didnt vote for Byrd, I am not from West Virginia, and from what I read many many years ago he turned away from that lifestyle and sought redemption through Christ.

[SIZE=+1]Huckabee's Willie Horton [/SIZE]
He's proud of his deadly decision
maurice-clemmons-horton.jpg

[SIZE=-1]"Huckabee set me free and I killed 4 cops."[/SIZE]
Link Excerpt:
Mike Huckabee needs to shut up, for his own good. He cannot stop talking about the Maurice Clemmons case. The more he does, the worse he sounds. "If I had the exact same information in front of me tonight that I did 9 years ago in a case exactly the same, I would make the exact same decision," Huckabee told WLFI-TV on Tuesday. He said the same thing on Hannity's show. This statement is beyond ignorant. It reveals a man who simply is unable to admit he was wrong. Huckabee has accepted responsibility for granting clemency to Maurice Clemmons, although he did not in his initial statement. He also attaches numerous excuses and points the blame elsewhere.

Mike Huckabee needs to shut up, for his own good. He cannot stop talking about the Maurice Clemmons case. The more he does, the worse he sounds."If I had the exact same information in front of me tonight that I did 9 years ago in a case exactly the same, I would make the exact same decision,"
Sorry about editing the color, it's too hard for my eyes to track in code.

Huckabee gave clemency to a 26 year old man who had committed crimes as a 16 year old.
He solicited advice, as a governor should, from various legal sources (Parole Boards, Judges)
and listened to them.
Do you think a Governor should ignore the advice he has available?
Or are you using 20/20 hindsight to say in this case it would have been better IF......

Huckabee is showing admirable character in refusing to bend with the political wind. After he took enough time to confirm of his own sources what he had done, he spoke out and stood by his decision.
Waffling and changing what you stand for is a trait which Obama seems to have, if you will excuse the term, in spades.
I would like that to change.
I hope others feel the same way in 2012.

Mike Huckabee needs to shut up, for his own good. He cannot stop talking about the Maurice Clemmons case. The more he does, the worse he sounds."If I had the exact same information in front of me tonight that I did 9 years ago in a case exactly the same, I would make the exact same decision,"

Huckabee gave clemency to a 26 year old man who had committed crimes as a 16 year old.
He solicited advice, as a governor should, from various legal sources (Parole Boards, Judges)
and listened to them.
Or are you using 20/20 hindsight to say in this case it would have been better IF......

Huckabee is showing admirable character in refusing to bend with the political wind. After he took enough time to confirm of his own sources what he had done, he spoke out and stood by his decision.
Waffling and changing what you stand for is a trait which Obama seems to have, if you will excuse the term, in spades.

Charley ....you have to understand that Jay like his Brother Yukon are Canadians....those of the split head variety.....heres a little video they put together when they first joined up here so we can get to know them better.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4SDHMY9s3A[/ame]

I didnt vote for Byrd, I am not from West Virginia, and from what I read many many years ago he turned away from that lifestyle and sought redemption through Christ.

I never suggested you voted for Byrd. Nor did I suggest that you are from West Virginia.

I simply sought to identify more specifically which organization you were referring to, since you left that point wide open and about as clear as mud.

As for your claim that Sen Byrd "has turned away from that lifestyle and sought redemption" through the loving forgiveness of Jesus Christ himself, one can only hope that that is indeed a fact and that Byrd no longer associates himself with such a distasteful, hatefilled organization.

Unfortunately, as far as I am aware, there is no way to independently verify your claim that Sen. Byrd is no longer associated with the Ku Klux Klan, so we will just have to take your word for it.

And....so it goes, life goes on. *shrug* :)

Last edited:
Wright ascribes to "Black Liberation Theology"

Rev. Jeremiah Wright, has defended himself against charges of anti-Americanism and racism by referring to his foundational philosophy, the "black liberation theology" of scholars such as James Cone, who regard Jesus Christ as a "black messiah" and blacks as "the chosen people" who will only accept a god who assists their aim of destroying the "white enemy."

"If God is not for us and against white people," writes Cone, "then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him. The task of black theology is to kill gods who do not belong to the black community."

Obama pastor's theology: Destroy 'the white enemy'

and listened to them.

I'm not so sure I wouldn't have done what Huckabee did. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have done what the court system in Washington did though. it is unbelievable that a recidivist felon with multiple parole violations and a standing charge of child rape was given bail.

Forum List

Back