Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
13th episode aired yesterday :cool:

'Cosmos' Finale Brings a (Big) Bang of Wonder

Nr9QoHJ.jpg

Last edited:
When he showed Sagan talking about climate change, I was thinking that in 30 years, someone will show Dr. Tyson talking about climate change but it will be much worse by then.

Tyson said, "... if we have the will ...".

We don't.

Money and ignorance will win, our children and their children will lose.

And surely there will be a season two?

There's got to be more for him to talk about.

If not, find something else because he's just wonderful to watch. Made me wish I'd had him for a science teacher and then I realized I do. :)

If not, find something else because he's just wonderful to watch. Made me wish I'd had him for a science teacher and then I realized I do. :)

Tyson said he wouldn't do another season because of how trying it was on his daily life. But I read that Fox could consider continuing the show with a different host and they have given indication that they like the show in its current time slot.

I hope Tyson comes back.

When he showed Sagan talking about climate change, I was thinking that in 30 years, someone will show Dr. Tyson talking about climate change but it will be much worse by then.

We don't.

And 30 years from now it's an absolute certainty that the AGWCult still won't be able to produce an experiment that shows how a 120PPM increase in CO2 will raise temperature and lower pH from 8.25 to 8.15

We don't.

And 30 years from now it's an absolute certainty that the AGWCult still won't be able to produce an experiment that shows how a 120PPM increase in CO2 will raise temperature and lower pH from 8.25 to 8.15

Dr. Tyson showed that the first time scientists mention global climate change was in the 1800s and, as I said, Dr. Sagan talked about it 30 years ago. Tyson also showed several examples and even TV clips of scientists talking about the inevitable.

There's no reason to think this will suddenly go away or fix itself.

Tyson said he wouldn't do another season because of how trying it was on his daily life. But I read that Fox could consider continuing the show with a different host and they have given indication that they like the show in its current time slot.

I hope Tyson comes back.

I hope he does too but meanwhile, there will surely be reruns.

We don't.

Dr. Tyson showed that the first time scientists mention global climate change was in the 1800s and, as I said, Dr. Sagan talked about it 30 years ago. Tyson also showed several examples and even TV clips of scientists talking about the inevitable.

There's no reason to think this will suddenly go away or fix itself.

It was Global Cooling.

Then Global Warming

Then Manmade Global Warming

Then Climate Change

Then Climate Disruption

At some point, you have to realize you're being played for a sucker

Is this the same Dr. Sagan who derided Reagan's Space Based missile defense system? You know, the system that has been shown to work effectively numerous times already?

Forum List

Back