Sears sues former CEO Eddie Lampert, Treasury Secretary Mnuchin and others for alleged ‘thefts’ of b

Why does Bernie have THREE homes when people in America are DYING from being homeless?

Did Bernie personally cause the homelessness? Nope. That was your boy Reagan slashing funding to mental health programs back in the 1980's.

ROTFLMAO!!!! Homelessness is caused by mental illness? You are beyond stupid, Joe Blowhard. I am no fan of Reagan but to blame him for panhandlers and the homeless is a HUGE stretch for even a blithering idiot like yourself.

ROTFLMAO!!!! Homelessness is caused by mental illness? You are beyond stupid, Joe Blowhard. I am no fan of Reagan but to blame him for panhandlers and the homeless is a HUGE stretch for even a blithering idiot like yourself.

Oh, wait, guy, I'm sure that a ranting homeless person talking about how the CIA put a microchip in his head probably sounds perfectly normal to you. Then you tell him about how the Vast Conspiracy faked Sandy Hook and he says, "Wow, Dude, you are nuts!"

Good question, and there is an answer to it.

Hitler is considered to be the epitome of Evil and the Holocaust was his brainchild, that's why Romney, McCain and Dubya were all labeled to be Literally Hitler.

They weren't called "Literally Mao" or "Literally Pot".

The other point is that the Germans seemed to be especially cold with their killing. I don't think the other genociders ever made soap or lampshades out of their victims.

I usually use the "Lampshade" joke a lot, but the reality is, but the whole, "Turning people into lampshades" was kind of an Urban legend.

Here's why we hear more about the Holocaust than other mass murders.

The Jews own Hollywood and just can't stop whining about it.

The only time you get movies about the Killing Fields or the Rape of Nanking, it's usually told from how it inconvenienced white people.

No, we hear more about the Holocaust because it was the first time genocide was made industrial.

Secondly OH LOOK!!! Another Leftist anti-Semite.

Why does Bernie have THREE homes when people in America are DYING from being homeless?

Did Bernie personally cause the homelessness? Nope. That was your boy Reagan slashing funding to mental health programs back in the 1980's.

There are countless articles available online about Reagan and homelessness. Stop laughing.

ronald regan and homelessness - Google Search

Oh, wait, guy, I'm sure that a ranting homeless person talking about how the CIA put a microchip in his head probably sounds perfectly normal to you. Then you tell him about how the Vast Conspiracy faked Sandy Hook and he says, "Wow, Dude, you are nuts!"

Tell us again how Reagan is responsible for the homeless issue, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie.

BTW, you have never been able to answer even the most basic questions about Sandy Hoax...like where is the footage of the other 440 plus students being "evacuated"???? Robbie Parker plugging a donation site while the alleged corpse of his daughter had yet to be evacuated from a school that hadn't been in operation since the end of the school year of 2008.

Educate us, Joe Blowhard.......

(snicker)

There are countless articles available online about Reagan and homelessness. Stop laughing.

ronald regan and homelessness - Google Search

Mother Jones? The San Fag weekly? "ShelterForce", a liberal site? Yes, I shall laugh...loud and long, ya commie fuck.

No, we hear more about the Holocaust because it was the first time genocide was made industrial.

The Genocide of Native Americans wasn't "industrial"?

Do you know where Hitler got his idea for Concentration Camps? Looking at American Indian Reservations.

Tell us again how Reagan is responsible for the homeless issue, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie.

again, i explained that. Ronald Reagan cut funding for mental health, which means all your fellow crazies couldn't get their meds or had a place to sleep. The mental health hospitals shut down, and they all started hanging around the liquor store.

BTW, you have never been able to answer even the most basic questions about Sandy Hoax...

Like why the NRA and Fox News have access to the same info you have, and are in on the cover up?

The rest of your crazy shit is exactly that.

Sandy Hook Students Were Not Moved To Chalk Hill Prior To January, 2013 – The Crisis Actors Guild

Despite clumsily exposing himself as nothing more than a desperate charlatan at every possible turn, a shocking number of people (i.e. more than zero) continue to give the outlandish claims of perennial wannabe Wolfgang Halbig the kind of reverence they’ve never deserved. Take for example one of his more recent tall tales: that all 456 students enrolled at Sandy Hook Elementary School for 2012-2013 were actually attending school one town over, at the site of the former Chalk Hill Middle School in Monroe, CT on December 14th, 2012 (rather than starting in January of 2013). Therefore, at least according to him, the shooting couldn’t possibly have occurred as there were no children or educators physically located at Sandy Hook. Unsurprisingly, Halbig has thus far failed to explain how this new theory fits in with his previous allegation that the school was permanently closed in 2008 as Chalk Hill was still in use (at least as a school; it continued to house the Monroe Parks and Recreation department as well as Monroe Early Learning Center) by Monroe township up until 2010.

When I got out of the Air Force, my wife and I walked into a Sears looking for a refrigerator for our new house. As we walked up to the employee, he looked at us and said "I think you would be better off with something inexpensive". We had the cash for a nice one, but the dickhead thought we couldn't afford it. I never went back to Sears because of that. Want to keep your job, dont piss off your customers. In Landover Maryland, a predominantly black area, the employees were walking out with merchandise, without paying for it. Only other people who robbed from Sears was the liberals in the government who taxed the shit out that company. A lose, lose no matter what.

Guy, civilization is expensive. That's why we have taxes, and it's better that the rich pay them.

But to the point, Lampert's management of Sears took a proud company that had been an American fixture for over a century and ran it into the ground while he personally profited. That's all manner of fucked up.

Sears was already in sad shape when Mr. Lampert took over the reigns in 2013. Blaming one individual for the failure of Sears and K Mart for failing to keep up with the times seems unfair. People already preferred to go to Walmart, Target, Kohls , Costco, before 2013.

He bought Kmart in 2004 when in bankruptcy and bought Sears a year later and merged them.

BTW, you have never been able to answer even the most basic questions about Sandy Hoax...like where is the footage of the other 440 plus students being "evacuated"???? Robbie Parker plugging a donation site while the alleged corpse of his daughter had yet to be evacuated from a school that hadn't been in operation since the end of the school year of 2008.

(snicker)
U01: Ronald Reagan and the Federal Deinstitutionalization of Mentally Ill Patients | PSY 833: Ethics and Leadership (Wheeler)

who was the gov of CA in 1967 , Reagan.

(snicker)
U01: Ronald Reagan and the Federal Deinstitutionalization of Mentally Ill Patients | PSY 833: Ethics and Leadership (Wheeler)

LMAO!!! Califlakia makes up only one of the 50 incorporated states.....leftards have been running that state for many years and it has become one huge shit-stain....be proud, Penelope......"liberalism" at it's finest.

(snicker)

The Genocide of Native Americans wasn't "industrial"?

Do you know where Hitler got his idea for Concentration Camps? Looking at American Indian Reservations.

again, i explained that. Ronald Reagan cut funding for mental health, which means all your fellow crazies couldn't get their meds or had a place to sleep. The mental health hospitals shut down, and they all started hanging around the liquor store.

BTW, you have never been able to answer even the most basic questions about Sandy Hoax...

Like why the NRA and Fox News have access to the same info you have, and are in on the cover up?

The rest of your crazy shit is exactly that.

Sandy Hook Students Were Not Moved To Chalk Hill Prior To January, 2013 – The Crisis Actors Guild

Despite clumsily exposing himself as nothing more than a desperate charlatan at every possible turn, a shocking number of people (i.e. more than zero) continue to give the outlandish claims of perennial wannabe Wolfgang Halbig the kind of reverence they’ve never deserved. Take for example one of his more recent tall tales: that all 456 students enrolled at Sandy Hook Elementary School for 2012-2013 were actually attending school one town over, at the site of the former Chalk Hill Middle School in Monroe, CT on December 14th, 2012 (rather than starting in January of 2013). Therefore, at least according to him, the shooting couldn’t possibly have occurred as there were no children or educators physically located at Sandy Hook. Unsurprisingly, Halbig has thus far failed to explain how this new theory fits in with his previous allegation that the school was permanently closed in 2008 as Chalk Hill was still in use (at least as a school; it continued to house the Monroe Parks and Recreation department as well as Monroe Early Learning Center) by Monroe township up until 2010.

No, the genocide of Native Americans wasn't industrial. It was the typical tragic human story that's been happening since Adam and Eve left the Garden: some people were in possession of land that other people wanted. So those people enslaved, warred and etc those people and lots of people died as a result on both sides. As I said, tragic, but nothing new.

The Holocaust was new in how methodical, pre-planned, and industrial it was. It wasn't over land. Its sole purpose was the systematic eradication of a certain race/religion.

Not going to argue with you about this, Joe. It is what it is.

(snicker)

LMAO!!! Califlakia makes up only one of the 50 incorporated states.....leftards have been running that state for many years and it has become one huge shit-stain....be proud, Penelope......"liberalism" at it's finest.

(snicker)

Reagan was gov at the time.

(snicker)

(snicker)

Reagan was gov at the time.

So? When have I ever proclaimed to be a Reagan fan? He had Skull and Bones member GHW Bush as his VP and numerous members of the CFR in his admin just like all the figure heads of USA.INC before and after him had. You are soooooo fucking stupid and ignorant that you can only look at the world through "left versus right" spectacles.

When I got out of the Air Force, my wife and I walked into a Sears looking for a refrigerator for our new house. As we walked up to the employee, he looked at us and said "I think you would be better off with something inexpensive". We had the cash for a nice one, but the dickhead thought we couldn't afford it. I never went back to Sears because of that. Want to keep your job, dont piss off your customers. In Landover Maryland, a predominantly black area, the employees were walking out with merchandise, without paying for it. Only other people who robbed from Sears was the liberals in the government who taxed the shit out that company. A lose, lose no matter what.

Guy, civilization is expensive. That's why we have taxes, and it's better that the rich pay them.

But to the point, Lampert's management of Sears took a proud company that had been an American fixture for over a century and ran it into the ground while he personally profited. That's all manner of fucked up.

Sears was already in sad shape when Mr. Lampert took over the reigns in 2013. Blaming one individual for the failure of Sears and K Mart for failing to keep up with the times seems unfair. People already preferred to go to Walmart, Target, Kohls , Costco, before 2013.

He bought Kmart in 2004 when in bankruptcy and bought Sears a year later and merged them.
He was trying to pick up land cheap. Since K-Mart was going out of business, and the property of said store were up for sale, then Sears got square footage for dollars. Problem is that with the Democrats in Congress(thank you Nancy Pelosi) and people who shouldn't of been given mortgages were,(thank you Fannie and Feddie) in 2007 land became worth cents on the square foot. Thank a Democrat and their liberal polices for fucking up Sears and other companies, as we all know it is the EVIL corporations that need to be punished, unless it is for political gain...

(snicker)

It was Jimmy Carter's compassionate bill that allowed mentally ill people to be out amongst the "normal" people. If the beds are empty in insane asylums, why keep the lights on? Which is why a liberal is now able to be in the US of A, not in some padded room.

TIMELINE: Deinstitutionalization And Its Consequences

lots of homelessness IS a result of mental illness. ----in fact, so is hunger
in the USA ----specifically where food stamps are available. <<< that includes
malnutrition of children. Panhandling is not always a matter of mental illness---
but lots of it is.

He was trying to pick up land cheap. Since K-Mart was going out of business, and the property of said store were up for sale, then Sears got square footage for dollars. Problem is that with the Democrats in Congress(thank you Nancy Pelosi) and people who shouldn't of been given mortgages were,(thank you Fannie and Feddie) in 2007 land became worth cents on the square foot. Thank a Democrat and their liberal polices for fucking up Sears and other companies, as we all know it is the EVIL corporations that need to be punished, unless it is for political gain...

its gonna get worse-------in New York City------the local governmental policies are
INSANE

malnutrition of children. Panhandling is not always a matter of mental illness---
but lots of it is.

I had a discussion with a panhandler in front of the liquor store who was looking for money for food and said he was hungry.

I suggested to the young man than he get a Square Reader. A lot of people who might want to give no longer carry any change, much less have change to spare.

but lots of it is.

I had a discussion with a panhandler in front of the liquor store who was looking for money for food and said he was hungry.

I suggested to the young man than he get a Square Reader. A lot of people who might want to give no longer carry any change, much less have change to spare.

oh-----well---nice of you------I have no idea what a square reader is. -------my inclination would be that the kid could use an evaluation by a social worker----
specifically a psychiatric social worker-----depending on the state-----

Forum List

Back