Sears sues former CEO Eddie Lampert, Treasury Secretary Mnuchin and others for alleged ‘thefts’ of b

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Sears sues former CEO Eddie Lampert, Treasury Secretary Mnuchin and others for alleged ‘thefts’ of billions from retailer

Published Thu, Apr 18 2019 11:56 AM EDTUpdated Thu, Apr 18 2019 4:31 PM EDT

Sears on Thursday lodged a lawsuit against its former CEO Eddie Lampert and a string of its high-profile past board members, including his former Yale roommate Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, for allegedly stealing billions of dollars from the once-storied retailer.

Snip

The suit names numerous defendants besides Lampert and Mnuchin, including two high-profile directors: Bruce Berkowitz, a hedge-fund manager who was a large investor in Sears, and Kunal Kamlani, president of ESL
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/18/sea...---------------------------------------------

How many people lost their jobs due to the crooks. I loved Sears, but they have gone downhill. I hope they throw the books at them, but Barr will step in I'm sure for a few bucks on the side I suspect. He can't be tramps lawyer for nothing.

Lamperts yatch:

Sears sues former CEO Eddie Lampert, Treasury Secretary Mnuchin and others for alleged ‘thefts’ of billions from retailer

Sears on Thursday lodged a lawsuit against its former CEO Eddie Lampert and a string of its high-profile past board members, including his former Yale roommate Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, for allegedly stealing billions of dollars from the once-storied retailer.

Snip

The suit names numerous defendants besides Lampert and Mnuchin, including two high-profile directors: Bruce Berkowitz, a hedge-fund manager who was a large investor in Sears, and Kunal Kamlani, president of ESL
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/18/sea...---------------------------------------------

How many people lost their jobs due to the crooks. I loved Sears, but they have gone downhill. I hope they throw the books at them, but Barr will step in I'm sure for a few bucks on the side I suspect. He can't be tramps lawyer for nothing.

Lamperts yatch:

Who cares if someone has a big yacht and others don't?

This is why coveting is such a huge sin. It will rot your soul

So it's okay that Eddie has a big yacht even though thousands of people lost their jobs as he looted Sears for decades.

This is why I don't take Christians seriously. They claim greed and avarice are sins, but then defend it.

Snip

Lamperts yatch:

From your link....Better make sure you sources are true....NBC is just another arm of MSNBC...FAKE NEWS

Page not found

Published 5:03 PM ET Thu, 2 Aug 2012 Updated 12:57 PM ET Fri, 8 July 2016 CNBC.com
We're sorry, the page you were looking for isn't found here.

So it's okay that Eddie has a big yacht even though thousands of people lost their jobs as he looted Sears for decades.

This is why I don't take Christians seriously. They claim greed and avarice are sins, but then defend it.

I was speaking specifically to Jackboots because she has a problem with people having things that she does not. IF these men actually looted their corporations they should be charged. If their "crime" is simply having more money than others, whatever.

When I got out of the Air Force, my wife and I walked into a Sears looking for a refrigerator for our new house. As we walked up to the employee, he looked at us and said "I think you would be better off with something inexpensive". We had the cash for a nice one, but the dickhead thought we couldn't afford it. I never went back to Sears because of that. Want to keep your job, dont piss off your customers. In Landover Maryland, a predominantly black area, the employees were walking out with merchandise, without paying for it. Only other people who robbed from Sears was the liberals in the government who taxed the shit out that company. A lose, lose no matter what.

Snip

Lamperts yatch:

They are frickin jew crooks. You like crooks??

I was speaking specifically to Jackboots because she has a problem with people having things that she does not. IF these men actually looted their corporations they should be charged. If their "crime" is simply having more money than others, whatever.

If there is an investigation BARR will shield them, jew crooks, but you love jews and probably love crooks.

Snip

Lamperts yatch:

Tell us again Jackboots how you're not at all an anti-Semite.

Not many people really actually disgust me, but you are one. It's the combination of mental slowness with bigotry that I find truly repulsive.

If there is an investigation BARR will shield them, jew crooks, but you love jews and probably love crooks.

If there is an investigation BARR will shield them, jew crooks, but you love jews and probably love crooks

Penny Jackboots, everyone. Remember, she's the small-minded bigot who would love to call you out for your racism.

Snip

Lamperts yatch:

Not many people really actually disgust me, but you are one. It's the combination of mental slowness with bigotry that I find truly repulsive.

Calling names are we, you worship jews , I do not , and you worship crooks, I do not.

If there is an investigation BARR will shield them, jew crooks, but you love jews and probably love crooks

Penny Jackboots, everyone. Remember, she's the small-minded bigot who would love to call you out for your racism.

Barr is tramp personal attorney and does whatever tramp says. I think he is paid under the table because he is so sucking up to tramp and whoever he tells to suck up to.

Snip

Lamperts yatch:

Calling names are we, you worship jews , I do not , and you worship crooks, I do not.

Yes. You're a bigot. And not even a smart one.

Snip

Lamperts yatch:

From your link....Better make sure you sources are true....NBC is just another arm of MSNBC...FAKE NEWS

Page not found

Published 5:03 PM ET Thu, 2 Aug 2012 Updated 12:57 PM ET Fri, 8 July 2016 CNBC.com

Are you alright with embezzlement and tax evasion. Fox is fake news.

Snip

Lamperts yatch:

Page not found

Sears sues former CEO Eddie Lampert, Treasury Secretary Mnuchin and others for alleged 'thefts' of billions from retailer

Snip

Lamperts yatch:

Man, I wish I had that yacht!

Snip

Lamperts yatch:

You didn't even read the article. It all over the web. I'm not a bigot, I just don't like crooked jews, which there are a lot of, or crooked anyone.

When I got out of the Air Force, my wife and I walked into a Sears looking for a refrigerator for our new house. As we walked up to the employee, he looked at us and said "I think you would be better off with something inexpensive". We had the cash for a nice one, but the dickhead thought we couldn't afford it. I never went back to Sears because of that. Want to keep your job, dont piss off your customers. In Landover Maryland, a predominantly black area, the employees were walking out with merchandise, without paying for it. Only other people who robbed from Sears was the liberals in the government who taxed the shit out that company. A lose, lose no matter what.

Well that is too bad.

Even tramp said sears was poorly managed but then he sued Mnuchin and he did what 5 bankruptcy's, so he knows a poorly run company. By the way Lamperts and Mnuchin are crooks and Mnuchin is a bigot.

You didn't even read the article. It all over the web. I'm not a bigot, I just don't like crooked jews, , or crooked anyone.

"I'm not a bigot, I just don't like crooked jews, which there are a lot of"--Penny Jackboots

It is okay that those employees and Sears received $3B cash infusion as a result of this "looting" that forestalled the bankruptcy?

You didn't even read the article. It all over the web. I'm not a bigot, I just don't like crooked jews, , or crooked anyone.

"I'm not a bigot, I just don't like crooked jews, which there are a lot of"--Penny Jackboots

Every time I read about someone accused of a white collar crime 9 out of 10 times its a jew.

Then again you love crooked jews.

Forum List

Back