Sean Stone, Converts to Islam

Sean Stone became a Shiite Muslim and chose the Muslim name of Ali as announced at the ceremony held in the Iranian historical city of Isfahan.

"The conversion to Islam is not abandoning Christianity or Judaism, which I was born with," Stone said.

"It means I have accepted Mohammad (PBUH) and other prophets," he added.

Born to a Jewish father and Christian mother, Stone did not say why he converted to Islam.
Fars News Agency :: Son of Renowned US Director, Sean Stone, Converts to Islam

Oliver Stone is not Jewish. His father is, his mother is not, so unless he converted he isn't Jewish..Anyway who cares the son is a whacko lib as well as the father. Their religion is liberalism

Stone was born in New York City, the son of Jacqueline (née Goddet) and Louis Stone, a stockbroker. He grew up affluently and lived in townhouses in Manhattan and Stamford, Connecticut. His father was Jewish and his mother was French-born and Catholic. As a religious compromise, Stone was raised in the Episcopal Church, but has since converted to Buddhism.

Oliver Stone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tell that to the Nazis, but Little Stone and Big Stone would have been tossed into the gas chambers also!

Good riddens, just take your **** father with you next time!

Side note to this story he converted in Iran! The oppressive Islamic regime and enemy of the US! Doesn't anyone else see that as a HUGE issue?

The Christian churches that are left and not laying in rubble with their followers slaughtered because they are not Muslim.
How many Christian churches are left in Iraq now? Zero.
What would happen now Sunni if someone with influence or power in the middle east, and I am not claiming this Stone clown has any, converted from Muslim to Christian?
How many of his family would be killed there?

Not that I'm deeply concerned, I just don't like bs.

got a link to prove that?

If you are not concerned then why waste my time showing you the facts.
I do have a link that proves without any doubt that Elvis is alive and working at the Waffle House in Hahira, Ga. in between his undercover work for the CIA.
How do you like yours? Scattered, smothered and covered?

I put liars on short leashes.

that's my concern, b/c when lies are told often enough, morons start thinking they are true w/o question.

I'll just assume you're lying and leave you to your fantasy hateland.

"Some Coptic eyewitnesses said that a number of Muslim villagers tried to prevent the Salafis from assaulting their Christian neighbors and some stood as human shields to protect the church, until security forces arrived."
Sounds like plenty of Muslim villagers sided with the Christian's and prevented any real damage to the church. :cool:

Oliver Stone is not Jewish. His father is, his mother is not, so unless he converted he isn't Jewish..Anyway who cares the son is a whacko lib as well as the father. Their religion is liberalism

Stone was born in New York City, the son of Jacqueline (née Goddet) and Louis Stone, a stockbroker. He grew up affluently and lived in townhouses in Manhattan and Stamford, Connecticut. His father was Jewish and his mother was French-born and Catholic. As a religious compromise, Stone was raised in the Episcopal Church, but has since converted to Buddhism.

Oliver Stone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tell that to the Nazis, but Little Stone and Big Stone would have been tossed into the gas chambers also!

Good riddens, just take your **** father with you next time!

Side note to this story he converted in Iran! The oppressive Islamic regime and enemy of the US! Doesn't anyone else see that as a HUGE issue?

So? Gypsies too, doesn't make them Jewish. Oilver Stone is no Jew

Allah and Jehovah are the same being.

No they are not. Allah was one of hundreds of pagan gods already being worshipped at the site of Mecca long before Islam came along. The murdering psychopath conquered Mecca and destroyed all gods, save one. The kaaba and the black stone were a holy site for the pagans, and it has nothing to do with the Abrahamic God.
If you go to a Christian church anywhere in the Middle East.

The services are conducted in the Arabic language and their Bibles are written in Arabic.

In their Bibles the word "Allah" is used for the word God.

An example would be:

John 3:21 "But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through Allah."

The moon god during and before your false prophet's time was considered the chief of all the gods. Thus was given the tile of Al-ilah "the deity". This pagan god was so prominent many Arabs named their children after it. His own father had Allah in his name, named after the moon god. The moon god's idol symbol was the cresent moon. Which is why Islam is still associated with the cresent moon.

It was the only way to get the Arabs to accept his newly made up religion. "There is only ONE god worthy of worship ( as opposed to the other 360), and his name is Allah (Just like the chief of the gods you already worship, so I am not taking away your top god, how convenient!)."

Since then Muslims have just associated the title of "Allah" to the Christian God, but it is not the same that they worship.

Last edited:
Not that I'm deeply concerned, I just don't like bs.

got a link to prove that?

If you are not concerned then why waste my time showing you the facts.
I do have a link that proves without any doubt that Elvis is alive and working at the Waffle House in Hahira, Ga. in between his undercover work for the CIA.
How do you like yours? Scattered, smothered and covered?

I put liars on short leashes.

that's my concern, b/c when lies are told often enough, morons start thinking they are true w/o question.

I'll just assume you're lying and leave you to your fantasy hateland.

If you do not know that Al Qaeda attacks on Christian churches in Iraq are common and many have killed dozens then you are ignorant.
Go find it yourself. Do your homework or be lazy as you appear to be.
Tell you what. $10 grand? The Nov 1, 2010 attack in Baghdad is just one of dozens.
Anti up or shut up.

Since then Muslims have just associated the title of "Allah" to the Christian God, but it is not the same that they worship.
All the word "Allah" in arabic means is "The God".

This is no different than in the Bible where the name for "God" is spelled with a capital "G".

And spelled with a small "g" when referring to any other deity.

But whether you are taking about "God" or "Allah"; both name's refer to the "One" who was worshipped by Abraham and Moses. :cool:

All the word "Allah" in arabic means is "The God".

This is no different than in the Bible where the name for "God" is spelled with a capital "G".

And spelled with a small "g" when referring to any other deity.

But whether you are taking about "God" or "Allah"; both name's refer to the "One" who was worshipped by Abraham and Moses. :cool:

Today that might be what Muslim think the word is refering to. But that is not what it meant back in Muhammed's time. It directly referred to the moon god being worshiped at that time.

And Muslims all over the world all bow and pray directly towards the site where the moon god was worshiped. The site of Mecca has absolutely nothing to do with the Abraham God, nothing at all. Yet it is the most holy site in Islam. How do you explain that? How do you explain the fact that the symbol for Islam is a cresent moon?

How do you explain the fact that the symbol for Islam is a cresent moon?
Actually, the crescent moon symbol originated in Turkey.

And is not found in the Quran or other Islamic literature as a representation for Islam.

Kind of like the Cross being the symbol for Christianity.

The word "cross" is not found in the original Bible.

But was translated from the word which ment "stake" or "tree".

Yet, you see Cross's on top of churches and not a Tree. :cool:

Last edited:
Sean-Stone-in-Isfahan-3.jpg

From Iran !

Doesn't make a difference to me. He is free to make his own choices concerning religion. In fact, I wouldnt even know he existed if his dad wasnt famous.
I don't know who he is, let alone that he was famous or important outside hollywood. He doesn't look as screwed up as Michael Moore though, will give him that.

Who the hell cares. Another idiotic follower of the Arabic pagan moon god brought to us by the pedophile prophit. *yawn*

Allah and Jehovah are the same being.

No they are not. Allah was one of hundreds of pagan gods already being worshipped at the site of Mecca long before Islam came along. The murdering psychopath conquered Mecca and destroyed all gods, save one. The kaaba and the black stone were a holy site for the pagans, and it has nothing to do with the Abrahamic God.

Wasnt Jehovah also one of many pre-Jewish gods - he was the god of war...funny enuff :eek:

How do you explain the fact that the symbol for Islam is a cresent moon?
Actually, the crescent moon symbol originated in Turkey.

And is not found in the Quran or other Islamic literature as a representation for Islam.

Kind of like the Cross being the symbol for Christianity.

The word "cross" is not found in the original Bible.

But was translated from the word which ment "stake" or "tree".

Yet, you see Cross's on top of churches and not a Tree. :cool:

The cresent moon did not originate from Turkey. It was used hundreds of years earlier....in Mecca, for the moon god. The pagan idols at that time had a cresent moon on them.

The cross is mentioned several times in the Bible:
Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. ---- Matthew 10:37-39
As the soldiers led him away, they seized Simon from Cyrene, who was on his way in from the country, and put the cross on him and made him carry it behind Jesus. --- Luke 23:25-27

You also haven't answered how the Kaaba and Black Stone can be linked to the Abrahamic God being those sites at Mecca were holy sites for the pagans long before Muhammed came along. The site itself was built as a shrine to the moon god Allah.

And by the way, ever wonder why Muslims call their god "Allah" when speaking in English? If it supposedly just means "the god", why not just say the English word god? The answer is of course Muslims believe Allah to be the actual name of their god.

Last edited:
And by the way, ever wonder why Muslims call their god "Allah" when speaking in English? If it supposedly just means "the god", why not just say the English word god? The answer is of course Muslims believe Allah to be the actual name of their god.
Because when you say the English word "god".

You could be talking about any god; Hindu, Pagan, Christian, Voodoo, etc.

But when you say Allah. Then people know that you are referring to the God of Abraham and Moses. :cool:

Forum List

Back