Sean Penn: The "Malvinas"

Again you are factually challenged.

The UK is not bankrupt and is in stellar economic shape compared to Argentina.

And the UK has a lot more expertise with these kinds of Islands than Argentina does. Who has more offshore expertise you think?

Probably you are also geographically challenged and don't realize how far from Argentina the Falklands really are.

We're better off than a third world country? Really? Yeah, they need tot toally go with that.

The Falklands are a lot closer to Argentina than they are to the UK>

Ummm, yes, it is.

A great country bankrupting itself defending islands that are of no value to them... is kind of sad, really.

Argentina did indeed bankrupt itself, several times over.

and so is the UK... that's the point....

The thing is, Argentina could really get use out of the Malvinas. the UK can't, they are too remote to exploit or develop.

No, uby. You're wrong once again. Argentina defaulted on it's bonds a decade ago, paying 30 cents on the dollar. The UK has not. The two aren't even remotely comparable.

Joe has nothing more to bring to the table now that he's run out of lies and half-truths so, like all losers, he resorts to personal insults. Pathetically predictable! :lol:

Not really, guy.

Frankly, I've seen a lot of fakes get on here and tell me they were all sorts of brave military, and then couldn't tell me what their MOS was when I asked them.

Because they had no idea what an MOS was.

I suspect there are a lot of Falklands vets who tell themselves that it was a noble cause.

I'm sure there are lot of guys who fought in El Salvador's Soccer War, or any of the other silly wars fought that they were fighting for a noble cause.

It's why we keep fighting wars... which by the way, is ALWAYS a bad thing.

I'll save you the trouble of asking: PMOS (and DMOS) 1542 (old system). You should know what that is. I left off the SQI prefix; see if you can guess which one.

BTW Colin (if I recall correctly), served in the British Army. The Parachute Regiment, Colin?

Correct, Gadfly. 3rd Battalion.

Well then, from one prop-blasted jumper to another....:salute::beer:

Argentina did indeed bankrupt itself, several times over.

and so is the UK... that's the point....

The thing is, Argentina could really get use out of the Malvinas. the UK can't, they are too remote to exploit or develop.

No, uby. You're wrong once again. Argentina defaulted on it's bonds a decade ago, paying 30 cents on the dollar. The UK has not. The two aren't even remotely comparable.

In point of fact, the UK still holds it's AAA credit rating... unlike the US. Another fail by JoeyBoy.

Joe has nothing more to bring to the table now that he's run out of lies and half-truths so, like all losers, he resorts to personal insults. Pathetically predictable! :lol:

In fairness, he's really pretty dumb... so that explains his 'support' for something that has jack shit to do with the US.

Personally, as you know, I think your country rocks... and I'm glad y'all choose to defend your land against aggressors.

Forum List

Back