A chart to help you determine whether or not Rush Limbaugh thinks you're a slut

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
A chart to help you determine whether or not Rush Limbaugh thinks you're a slut

4f565d1d58f91.png

Oh, look! daveman is using that same, lame e-card that he made. Again. Everybody laugh.

Oh, look! daveman is using that same, lame e-card that he made. Again. Everybody laugh.

If you'd follow my advice, I wouldn't have to keep posting it at you.

However, I did not create this image. Transparency, and all that.

But you didn't think my Star Trek images were lame. You saved them to your image host.

Of course, then you lied about where you got them.

Rush didn't call her a slut. Well, he did, but then a few seconds later he clarified and called her a prostitute.

So, if a woman wants someone to pay her for having sex, what does that make her?

Attachments

• $prostitutesPoster001.jpg
    $prostitutesPoster001.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 85
Rush didn't call her a slut. Well, he did, but then a few seconds later he clarified and called her a prostitute.

So, if a woman wants someone to pay her for having sex, what does that make her?
if a woman wants someone to pay her for having sex, what does that make her?

Fluke did not ask that any person PAY for her to have sex; she wants birth control covered by the insurance offered by the policy offered by Georgetown. Selfish, maybe. Prostitute; I believe you know the definition Sir, this AIN'T IT. Rush's request for a VIDEO makes him what?

But you didn't think my Star Trek images were lame. You saved them to your image host.

Looks like daveman is off his meds again.

And by meds I mean Kentucky meth.

And this is why wingnuts are considered idiots. Because they think that the volume of BC needed corresponds to the volume of sex one has.

It really is a fundamental stupidity.

if a woman wants someone to pay her for having sex, what does that make her?

Fluke did not ask that any person PAY for her to have sex; she wants birth control covered by the insurance offered by the policy offered by Georgetown. Selfish, maybe. Prostitute; I believe you know the definition Sir, this AIN'T IT. Rush's request for a VIDEO makes him what?

She wants someone to pay for her birth control so she needn't fear an untimely, inconvenient preganacy. While she is advocating screwing the taxpayer, it's her johns who are getting laid, on our dime.

Looks like daveman is off his meds again.

And by meds I mean Kentucky meth.
Once again for the thinking impaired, I have no need to escape reality. I'm not a leftist.

I did. I regularly laugh at him.
Notice how daveman enters this thread offering nothing of substance, and is here solely to insult, so that he will be insulted in turn.

I think you really just enjoys getting insulted and mocked. It's a need for attention. Even if it's negative attention. Just like a dog who keeps digging holes even after you have yelled at him. At least he is getting his master's attention. Same with daveman.

Notice how daveman enters this thread offering nothing of substance, and is here solely to insult, so that he will be insulted in turn.

I think you really just enjoys getting insulted and mocked. It's a need for attention. Even if it's negative attention. Just like a dog who keeps digging holes even after you have yelled at him. At least he is getting his master's attention. Same with daveman.

For some it's better to be insulted than ignored. Daveboy is one.

Once again for the thinking impaired, I have no need to escape reality.

Since, technically, we only need what we don't have, I'd say that's the truth. You're doing a bang-up job of escaping reality; you don't need any more of that.

Sheer projection. You started this thread. Are you really stupid enough to believe you wouldn't get flamed for it?

Retard. :lol:

Forum List

Back