Sean Hannity to Jon Stewart: You're right, we faked footage

"By the way, I want to thank you and all your writers for watching." -- Sean Hannity to Jon Stewart, famous Librul newscaster

If people watched Olbermann and Stewart we might be able to find things they misreport but that would mean that someone who have to watch Stewart and Olbermann and I can't imagine a bigger waste of time

If people watched Olbermann and Stewart we might be able to find things they misreport but that would mean that someone who have to watch Stewart and Olbermann and I can't imagine a bigger waste of time

You mean like when MSNBC altered the GOP Willie Horton commercial to show he was a black man when the original GOP commercial never did so. :lol:

You mean like when MSNBC altered the GOP Willie Horton commercial to show he was a black man when the original GOP commercial never did so. :lol:

Or when the AR-15 Carrying Cracker at that Rally was really a Black Man?...

:)

peace...

Sounds to me like a case of "Na na na-naaa na, MY propaganda is better than YOUR propaganda!"

So one propagandist points out the propaganda of another. Big deal. Only fools listen to the tales of liars.

I remember watching CNN during the 1st gulf war. When "shock and awe" began in Baghdad, Bernard Shaw was supposedly reporting from his hotel. The reporting sounded completely staged. I recall thinking that it just seemed too out of place or odd.

The footage below is CNN reporter Charles Jaco acting as though he is on the ground in the Persian Gulf, when in reality, he is in a studio in Atlanta. After you watch the footage, go to his website and click on his bio. Look at all of the news organizations who endorse him. Why would they endorse a known, proven fake? Because Americans are confronted with the largest propaganda machine in human history. FOX and CNN are at the top of the list.

Link to Charles Jaco's website

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLEr3KBP-5k]YouTube - Another FAKE CNN Newscast[/ame]

Oh Paleeeze.

People are going to believe what they want to believe. Whether its a left wing loon lapping up the opinion side of MSNBC or a right winger lapping up Hannity on Fox. Depending on how you look at things, left or right. Your going to listen and watch the station thats going to tell you what you want to hear.

Or when the AR-15 Carrying Cracker at that Rally was really a Black Man?...

peace...

I don't Remember them Apologizing for so Deliberately LYING either... :eusa_shhh:

peace...

I'm glad to see that the neocons here seem to think faking a video newsfeed is ok.

:thup:

Nope... Acknowledging it is the Correct thing to do...

Unlike in this Case:

08-17-2009-blackman-rifle.jpg

peace...

Do not fear the enemy, for your enemy can only take your life. It is far better that you fear the media, for they will steal your HONOR. That awful power, the public opinion of a nation, is created in America by a horde of ignorant, self-complacent simpletons who failed at ditching and shoemaking and fetched up in journalism on their way to the poorhouse. ---Mark Twain

He didn't admit anything about faked footage in the clip I saw. He said you are correct, we had the wrong footage up and thanks for watching our show.

Hannity was correct in responding to Stewart but he put his acknowledgement in the best possible light for himself. As usual.

Oh it was an inadvertent mistake?

So the Hanity show's reporting is marked by its unintentional lack of care about reporting the news?

Yeah I could see how that might happen...it is't like they actually note where their film clips come from, or anything.

Totally believable that people marked by a lack of care about accuracy would make such a mistake, I guess.

Maybe they ought to change their tagline to

We inadvertently report the news, you decide which of it is just another of our inadvertent cockups and what isn't.

Can any of you really believe that FOX's production crew is so incompetent as to have mixed up recent footage with footage dated from months ago?

I mean, seriously, do you believe that?

Last edited:
That was the douchiest correction I've ever heard.

At least he and FOXNews did... Unlike the other Station regarding what they did to Portray the above Person as a White Rightwinger by cutting out his Black Skin and Focusing on his Gun during a News Report and then Flashing to some Stereotypical White guy...

They then Discussed White Anger at the Rallies...

Interesting that they would Ignore that Angry Black Rightwinger and even Edit Tape to be Sure his Black Skin didn't Confuse the Liberals who Watch that Station.

peace...

At least he and FOXNews did... Unlike the other Station regarding what they did to Portray the above Person as a White Rightwinger by cutting out his Black Skin and Focusing on his Gun during a News Report and then Flashing to some Stereotypical White guy...

Interesting that they would Ignore that Angry Black Rightwinger and even Edit Tape to be Sure his Black Skin didn't Confuse the Liberals who Watch that Station.

peace...

I never heard about this. Do you have any credible sources you could link?

peace...

Yeah, I get it. Another news station did something deceitful too but failed to give a lying, douchey retraction after. Whoopie.

Forum List

Back