Sean Hannity to Jon Stewart: You're right, we faked footage

That was the douchiest correction I've ever heard.

08-17-2009-blackman-rifle.jpg

At least he and FOXNews did... Unlike the other Station regarding what they did to Portray the above Person as a White Rightwinger by cutting out his Black Skin and Focusing on his Gun during a News Report and then Flashing to some Stereotypical White guy...

They then Discussed White Anger at the Rallies...

Interesting that they would Ignore that Angry Black Rightwinger and even Edit Tape to be Sure his Black Skin didn't Confuse the Liberals who Watch that Station.

:)

peace...

Yeah, I get it. Another news station did something deceitful too but failed to give a lying, douchey retraction after. Whoopie.

Hiding Race?... Deliberately to Disparage another Race?...

If FOXNews had done that...

Just sayin' A15...

Where was the Outrage when that Happened?...

I didn't even See a News Story on it yet I am Seeing them on Hannity.

peace...

At least he and FOXNews did... Unlike the other Station regarding what they did to Portray the above Person as a White Rightwinger by cutting out his Black Skin and Focusing on his Gun during a News Report and then Flashing to some Stereotypical White guy...

Interesting that they would Ignore that Angry Black Rightwinger and even Edit Tape to be Sure his Black Skin didn't Confuse the Liberals who Watch that Station.

peace...

I never heard about this. Do you have any credible sources you could link?

Don't Know if I Care to Considering your Qualification...

There was at least a Thread here about it.

peace...

peace...

Yeah, I get it. Another news station did something deceitful too but failed to give a lying, douchey retraction after. Whoopie.

Hiding Race?... Deliberately to Disparage another Race?...

If FOXNews had done that...

Just sayin' A15...

Where was the Outrage when that Happened?...

I didn't even See a News Story on it yet I am Seeing them on Hannity.

peace...

I get it ... it's really all a deflection but I get it.

If people watched Olbermann and Stewart we might be able to find things they misreport but that would mean that someone who have to watch Stewart and Olbermann and I can't imagine a bigger waste of time

Or like mods editing people's posts to say things they never said?:eek:

It happens people. The difference is, conservatives will usually apologize for it while the left will deny it or excuse it.

peace...

Don't Know if I Care to Considering your Qualification...

There was at least a Thread here about it.

peace...

I guess your source must be a blog then.

Probably Liarbilly's. :rofl:

If people watched Olbermann and Stewart we might be able to find things they misreport but that would mean that someone who have to watch Stewart and Olbermann and I can't imagine a bigger waste of time

Or like mods editing people's posts to say things they never said?:eek:

It happens people. The difference is, conservatives will usually apologize for it while the left will deny it or excuse it.

If you have a problem with something the mods did here take it to PMs or STFU.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYKQJ4-N7LI]YouTube - MSNBC: Gun-Toting Protesters are 'White' Racists... Black Guy with AR-15 Edited to Conceal his Race.[/ame]

Lazy Bitch...

peace...

Thanks Mal.

At least we can be sure that far far fewer people saw the MSNBC scumdouchery than saw the Hannity scumdouchery. :)

peace...

I guess that debacle wasn't in any of the liberal talking points memos. :lol:

peace...

I watched this on both CNN and MSNBC. What you are suggesting is really a lie. Fox does those things, so you think everyone does. Well, they don't.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEZJFeJw6EE]YouTube - Hannity: Exposing Evidence Obama Unpatriotic[/ame]

I watched this on both CNN and MSNBC. What you are suggesting is really a lie.

Mal's editorial aside, what is he lying about?

I watched the MSNBC clip and they clearly took deliberate steps to conceal the man's skin color. Are you seriously suggesting they didn't?

And he was cracking up the whole time he was saying it, as was everyone watching it, and Jon Stewart when he aired it.

And when Jon Stewart used Hannity's apology in his show, he added a whole little skit with some old guy that they use to watch Hannity for them, it was hilarious.

Forum List

Back