Sean Hannity: Tick-Tock In Less Than Two Hours!

Something big is going to happen and since it's Friday, I believe him. I'm betting on it pertaining to the Mueller Investigation, the FBI, and Jeff Sessions.

Sean Hannity: 'Tick Tock in less than 2 hours…'
Any time now.....any time now....any time now....any time now....any time now................

Well, in fairness, this is what the left have been screaming 24/7 for 13 months now in regards to Russian collusion.

You're right. There is no Russian collusion

-Geaux

Something big is going to happen and since it's Friday, I believe him. I'm betting on it pertaining to the Mueller Investigation, the FBI, and Jeff Sessions.

Any time now.....any time now....any time now....any time now....any time now................

Well, in fairness, this is what the left have been screaming 24/7 for 13 months now in regards to Russian collusion.
And how are those H. Clinton indictments coming along? And that Special Counsel we've been waiting for since late July? Ruh-Roooooh!

You're right. There is no Russian collusion

-Geaux
Yes there was, and we need to prosecute Hillary for purchasing the dossier from Russian intelligence.

“Tick Tock in less than 2 hours…”

"...I'll have to change my Depends."

"...it will be time to suck off Donald Trump again."

"...I'll have mined another Bitcoin."

"...I'll be doing a show on how to keep the Tard Herd in suspense."

It's been two hours....what's this awesome news from Hannity?
Exposing this greedy Jewess!

Twitter

Whether or not she is Jewish should not be part of this discussion as it is irrelevant. But yes, as Sean tweeted BOOM!!!

Now then, "The Hill" has never been a publication supportive of President Trump and/or anybody in his administration. So for them to break the story makes it even more interesting, and they are demonstrating pretty good journalism to boot.

But it does beg the question as to whether the MSM will just deep six this information as they do most information that in any way makes criticism re the President suspect.

Hannity lies as much as his suck buddy Trump does ... regardless what he comes up with its prolly a damn lie.

Leave it up to IDIOTS like Stevie to cite Gateway Pundit......here,learn something.

The websites — which include True Pundit, the Gateway Pundit and Imperialist U — are regular features on the list of “Top Domains” pushed by a network of 600 Twitter accounts followed by the German Marshall Fund of the United States, which tracks a Russian disinformation and propaganda campaign focused on U.S. voters.

Breitbart, other 'alt-right' websites are the darlings of Russian propaganda effort

It has been more than 2 hours and the world did not end. Guess this moron was wrong again

Forum List

Back