Sean Hannity: "I Want To See Obamas School Records. Something Is Hidden, Something Doesn't Add Up

Hannity never even graduated

What the hell does he know about school?

Oh and BTW wrongwinger, the issue isn't about Hannity, Hannity's education, or what he knows about school.

You don't know shit about shit for instance, but no one makes an issue out of that.

The issue is about your moonbat messiah and his efforts to conceal his past.

This thread is about Hannity and what HE wants....not Obama

Hannity officially stated this last night:
]

Hannity once again stated that Hannity is an idiot.

President Obama has shared with the voters exactly as many school transcripts as every previous President has shared transcripts with the voters.

We have seen the transcripts for one school, for one President- ever- and that was for George Bush Jr.- and those will illegally leaked.

We have never seen Bush's Harvard records, just as we have never seen Obama's Harvard records.

But Birthers- and Hannity- somehow think that Obama should be treated differently from all previous Presidents.......what could be the reason?

Clearly something is different about O'bama from every other President.
What could it be?

Only thing I can think of is O'bama is the first n....
the first n......... ahem
-- the first nnnative of Hawaìi. That must be it.

[

You do realize that acting like every previous President and not providing records to every nutjobs who stomp their feat is not concealing anything- right?

The Dems wanted to see Romney's tax records. The Repubs want to see Obama's school records.

It seems completely fair to me. What's the big deal?

Because one is protected under FERPA and Tax records are not protected.

Obama can release them whenever he wants. Again....what's the bid deal?

Absolutely he can.

But why would he?

Why would any President- since no President has?
No president has released 2 phony birth certificates and a fake social security card either.

The Dems wanted to see Romney's tax records. The Repubs want to see Obama's school records.

It seems completely fair to me. What's the big deal?

Because one is protected under FERPA and Tax records are not protected.

Obama can release them whenever he wants. Again....what's the bid deal?

Absolutely he can.

But why would he?

Why would any President- since no President has?
No president has released 2 phony birth certificates and a fake social security card either.

Exactly no President has.

Obama is most likely hiding the fact that he claimed to be a foreign student.

If he was born in Hawaii this amounts to fraud.

And this keen analysis is based upon what article at WND?
Obama-Closeup-2.png

All indications are that Hannity was a special ed student in High School

Until he releases his records, we can only assume that it is true

You already assume that about everyone you're programmed to hate, but again the issue is the moonbat messiah, not Hannity.

Look

All indications are that Hannity was a special ed student

He never finished college, he has retarded views on history, science and politics and damn.....he looks retarded

What credibility should we give his views?

Lets see those transcripts Sean

Again bed wetter, Hannity isn't the issue. Furthermore Hannity has NO POLITICAL POWER OVER YOU< ME OR ANYONE ELSE.

Hannity can't raise your taxes, he can't enforce a regulation over you, he can't direct agents to spy on you, or audit you.

The moonbat messiah can, but you're worried about the guy on the radio because he compromises your programming and informs people with facts that embarrass you and your parasitic cult of personality.

Why would Obama tell his publisher that he was born in Kenya?

Exactly- why would he? Since he was already known nationally for being born in Hawaii? And subsequently had a best seller where he told everyone he was born in Hawaii?

It wouldn't make any sense to tell a publisher that he was born in Kenya, when he was telling everyone he was born in Hawaii- and that makes sense- because he never told any publisher he was born in Kenya

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Read more at snopes.com Promotional Booklet

Glad to clear that up for you.

Why would Obama tell his publisher that he was born in Kenya?
Why do you manufacture bullshit? You better provide link of his publisher saying Obama said he was born in Kenya, or else put down the crack pipe, retard.

His publisher has said Obama did not say he was born in Kenya and that they made a mistake when they printed that industry circular.

But that doesn't stop fuckheads like you from ignoring those facts and manufacturing bullshit.

It must really crush your nuts that Obama's mother never visited Kenya. It is really hard to be born there if your mother has never been there.

Attack, deflect, evade, change the subject any way you can when they're on to you. Right, libs?

Of course!!! Lets talk about the radio guy we hate for reason's we're not sure of, but it's what our friends on MSLSD tell us to do.

We'll pay no attention to the subject at hand because it exposes how stupid we are for supporting a fraud.

Hannity never even graduated

What the hell does he know about school?

Oh and BTW wrongwinger, the issue isn't about Hannity, Hannity's education, or what he knows about school.

You don't know shit about shit for instance, but no one makes an issue out of that.

This thread is about Hannity and what HE wants....not Obama

Bullshit, I'm sure the OP is not interested in discussing Hannity, and you're not interested in your messiah's fraud.

Odd the major media networks couldn't find that booklet during the vetting process.

It was pretty obscure.

How obscure?

The best Birther minds in America couldn't find it, even after years of digging for dirt.

Took 4 years for the muckraker Breitbart to find it.

Because it was so obscure no one knew about it.....or read it.....or paid attention to it....

Unlike the national articles in 1990 where Barack Obama spoke about being born in Hawaii......

The only think hidden is Hannity's head up his ass.

I'm willing to believe that it's plausible his published birth certificate was phony, not that he wasn't born here, but because Barack Obama SR isn't on it. I think it's likely Frank Marshal Davis is the commie parasite that sired the swine.

ObamaDavisObamaDunham.jpg

And there is little doubt in my mind he commited fraud by pretending to be a foreign born student. Everything else about the "man" is a lie.

Well you are entitled to believe any fantasies you can convince yourself of.

No matter how removed from the rational world that they are.

Forum List

Back