Sean Hannity: "I Want To See Obamas School Records. Something Is Hidden, Something Doesn't Add Up

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
The gloves are off now that republican patriots are in control. It's now time to expose this usurper once and for all and with Joe Arpaio's upcoming press conference on what they've uncovered the past year and a half on Obama's past after a 2nd criminal investigation into new leads, it's gonna happen. Hannity has been silent on this but now its time to go for the jugular and find out what's on those college applications and transcripts he doesn't want made public. Hannity officially stated this last night:

Sean Hannity: I still want to see Obama's school records. There's something in those records. There's something that has been hidden. There's something that does not add up with Obama."

With that said what is Obama afraid of releasing those transcripts? I mean if he was such a brilliant scholar as the media made him out to be then why not release them to show black kids his allegedly awesome grades that would inspire them to achieve showing that a son of a simple Kenyan goat hearder can achieve the top office in the world? Hannity is right, something is hidden on those records that would expose him being somebody he is not.

Last edited:
The Dems wanted to see Romney's tax records. The Repubs want to see Obama's school records.

It seems completely fair to me. What's the big deal?

The Dems wanted to see Romney's tax records. The Repubs want to see Obama's school records.

It seems completely fair to me. What's the big deal?

Because one is protected under FERPA and Tax records are not protected.

The media wants a colonoscopy when it's a republicrat, but when it's a democrook HOW DARE YOU QUESTION HIS CREDIBILITY!!! He has a right to privacy!!!

If the media was worth more than a bent dick they would have truly vetted the moonbat messiah, so that they wouldn't have to be embarrased by him now.

• Banned
Hannity never even graduated

What the hell does he know about school?

Oh and BTW wrongwinger, the issue isn't about Hannity, Hannity's education, or what he knows about school.

You don't know shit about shit for instance, but no one makes an issue out of that.

The issue is about your moonbat messiah and his efforts to conceal his past.

What does Hannity believe was "hidden" ?

If you actually gave a shit you'd listen to the video. You're not here to listen though, you're here to distort, spin, deflect or otherwise marginalize an arguement against which you have no defense.

Obama either got through college as a foreign born student, or he lied and said he was born in Kenya and got unfair advantage

Obama-Closeup-2.png

I would like to see Hannitys High School grades to see why he wasn't bright enough to go to college

Forum List

Back