Sean and Jeny's Magical Music Party

Oh My I would be here a week flipping through all the songs you posted Huggy sooooooooooo Post one you like the most.

That is a nice song.

I must admit, Huggy that you have a great ear for good music.

Thanks.

Oh My I would be here a week flipping through all the songs you posted Huggy sooooooooooo Post one you like the most.

Hey Terry!..been a while...Ya know...I just love music and know literally thousands of songs...as my mood changes I have hundreds of good choices. Let's do this... You tell me what you are feeling right now..in a PM if it is a private thought, and I'll find a perfect match..something that you will feel...and touch your heart..

*Tapping my foot with the music* OH and for the record I love Loggins and Messina "Pooh Corner"

While waiting I post this song again. I like this song a lot, actually the entire CD is great. I often play it with headphones on while at my PC.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K_pC9Szfxg]YouTube - Sting - It's Probably Me[/ame]

I think I was 13 years old when that came out. Loved it then a lot. Of course "Vahevala" was pretty good too. Remember a few keg parties when that was playing on the turn table. hehehehe

Forum List

Back