SEALs slam Obama for taking credit for bin Laden

Ok, Si....look at my post. Show me where I said any poster here at all. I look forward to your evidence. (Note: I know what I said....and I know what I did not say)

Your post in this Thread in Context:

One year later and some still mourn OBL. Amazing, that.

You posted it in this Thread and you very Obviously were Directing at a person or people in this Thread...

To Deny this Fact is to Illustrate just how Fucking Dishonest a Shitty Troll you are...

Having said that, here's the List of Posters in this Thread:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 396
User Name Posts
bodecea 51
drsmith1072 37
mudwhistle 36
The Infidel 30
mal 19
Truthmatters 18
bucs90 17
NYcarbineer 12
Lakhota 12
teapartysamurai 11
Sallow 10
Conservative 8
Plasmaball 7
Cammmpbell 7
luddly.neddite 6
thereisnospoon 6
wjmacguffin 6
BDBoop 5
starcraftzzz 5
geauxtohell 5
kiwiman127 5
TakeAStepBack 4
Peach 4
Dont Taz Me Bro 3
Katzndogz 3
hjmick 3
BlindBoo 3
LoneLaugher 3
Si modo 3
Mr. Shaman 3
rdean 3
freedombecki 3
Emma 2
California Girl 2
del 2
Political Junky 2
candycorn 2
Ravi 2
francoHFW 2
sfcalifornia 2
Interpol 2
JosefK 2
Lovebears65 1
Swagger 1
SniperFire 1
Claudette 1
Taylee 1
LogikAndReazon 1
Stephanie 1
Salt Jones 1
Oldstyle 1
auditor0007 1
swizzlee 1
Pheonixops 1
asaratis 1
Dick Tuck 1
old navy 1
Ed Spacer 1
catzmeow 1
whitehall 1
sealybobo 1
LilOlLady 1
theDoctorisIn 1
Dude111 1
boilermaker55 1
NLT 1
blackhawk 1
frazzledgear 1
tinydancer 1
Zoom 1

Be the Man you've always wanted to be and OWN your own Words, Bodey. :thup:

Who were you Directing that Post at?

:)

peace...

It's a Tight Race on who is Twafflehouse's Most Dishonest Coward...

I Think Bodecea may be edging up on ravi's Crown. :thup:

peace...

W was a pilot in the ANG. But not a Naval Aviator. The PRs should have put wings of lead on his name patch, not Naval Aviator wings. He did not earn them.

I know that he WAS a pilot back in the 70s when he lost his flight status but he was NOT a pilot when they used the carrier and the troops as props for a political event where he "spiked the ball" and falsely declared the end to major combat operations in iraq.

Therefore at that time he was pretending to be a pilot becuase he no longer was one in reality.

Unless he was "boarded" and his wings pulled, he's entitled to his wings of lead. But NOT Naval Aviator wings. He did not earn those.

He couldn't just jump on a commercial airliner and pilot it so in that respect he was no loinger a pilot in my book. What he USED to be has no bearing on what he actually was 30 years later during a political stunt.

I know that he WAS a pilot back in the 70s when he lost his flight status but he was NOT a pilot when they used the carrier and the troops as props for a political event where he "spiked the ball" and falsely declared the end to major combat operations in iraq.

Therefore at that time he was pretending to be a pilot becuase he no longer was one in reality.

Unless he was "boarded" and his wings pulled, he's entitled to his wings of lead. But NOT Naval Aviator wings. He did not earn those.

He couldn't just jump on a commercial airliner and pilot it so in that respect he was no loinger a pilot in my book. What he USED to be has no bearing on what he actually was 30 years later during a political stunt.

Well, of course he was not at the controls when that S-3 landed...but I believe the pilot let him have a little "stick time" on the way out. But again, unless his wings were yanked, he had the right to wear them....but AF wings, NOT Naval Aviator wings.

I was in San Diego (still am)...I had friends and friend's family on the Lincoln. They waited one more day for that ship just off of Pt Loma. They were NOT happy since the carrier had been gone so long. The RNC did not get much mileage in San Diego from that stunt.

But please, tell me you were there and that I am wrong.

The ship comes in when the ship comes in. I seriously doubt it took an extra day just for Bush. The aircraft usually fly off the day before we came in......and if anything some of them wanted to stick around to meet the president.

They don't usually wait off Pt Loma. There is no pier on Pt Loma. You might be able to see something from the Cabrillo Lighthouse when the ship goes through the channel but it's not worth it. The ship creeps in pretty slowly. Usually it's hours after they tie up before any of the ship's company leaves. The flight-crew spends several hours off-loading their crap and we have to wait on them. It usually takes all friggen day.

That's just the way it is........

They did come in and WAIT one more day off Point Loma. Coming into that area is where they had the fly in of the President's S-3...then they STAYED there, within sight of land for a day for the speech, etc. It was not business as usual.

Apparently you weren't there, in San Diego. I was.

Did you see Bush land from Point Loma?????

I think you'd better stop lying.

I'm trying to be nice about this....but you're making it very hard to be.

No carrier does flight-ops in site of land. You have to be a specific minimum distance away from land to do it. Usually more than 50 miles. You can land choppers and take off but you can't do tailhook landings.

Like I've said at least twice now, the curvature of the Earth means it is impossible that anyone could see the ship from shore when Bush landed in that S-3.

The ship comes in when the ship comes in. I seriously doubt it took an extra day just for Bush. The aircraft usually fly off the day before we came in......and if anything some of them wanted to stick around to meet the president.

They don't usually wait off Pt Loma. There is no pier on Pt Loma. You might be able to see something from the Cabrillo Lighthouse when the ship goes through the channel but it's not worth it. The ship creeps in pretty slowly. Usually it's hours after they tie up before any of the ship's company leaves. The flight-crew spends several hours off-loading their crap and we have to wait on them. It usually takes all friggen day.

They did come in and WAIT one more day off Point Loma. Coming into that area is where they had the fly in of the President's S-3...then they STAYED there, within sight of land for a day for the speech, etc. It was not business as usual.

No carrier does flight-ops in site of land. You have to be a specific minimum distance away from land to do it. Usually more than 50 miles. You can land choppers and take off but you can't do tailhook landings.

Like I've said at least twice now, the curvature of the Earth means it is impossible that anyone could see the ship from shore when Bush landed in that S-3.

It's pointless with her, Mud... :thup:

peace...

Of course not. The ship must be underway for t/os and landings. You should know that if you were in the Navy. If you had paid attention to what I've said AND if you knew anything about the incident, you would know that it was the speech, etc. thereafter that was when the ship was STOPPED off Pt Loma. The crew could see Pt Loma and those at Pt Loma could see the ship....help off for one more day.

So....if you want to tell me, who was there, what did or did not happen....I think you better brush up a little before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

Of course not. The ship must be underway for t/os and landings. You should know that if you were in the Navy. If you had paid attention to what I've said AND if you knew anything about the incident, you would know that it was the speech, etc. thereafter that was when the ship was STOPPED off Pt Loma. The crew could see Pt Loma and those at Pt Loma could see the ship....help off for one more day.

So....if you want to tell me, who was there, what did or did not happen....I think you better brush up a little before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

An opportunity to be addressed live by the Commander in Chief trumps all. As a member of the military, you already know that....but my guess is you are allowing your ideology to block that from your side of the debate.

I don't have to brush up. I know how it is.

You're assuming Bush was the reason. Who knows what the reason other than the Captain and the guys on the Quarterdeck.

So STFU.

The only reason I knew exactly when we were going in is because I was one of 3 qualified sailors that was woke up 3am the morning we were going in to prepare the draft report. I had to know exactly how much fuel, provisions, aircraft, was on loaded and off-loaded before we entered the channel. All of that information had to be sent down to Damage Control central and a complex formula had to be used to figure out exactly how deep the ship's draft in the water was. It had to be submitted to the pilot and given to the Channel Captain before entering port.

Last edited:

You're assuming Bush was the reason. Who knows what the reason other than the Captain and the guys on the Quarterdeck.

So STFU.

OK....you tell us. Why did the Lincoln STOP off the coast of San Diego soon after the S-3 landed (around noon-1 pm), stay there during Bush's speech about 6 pm PST that nite, and stay there over nite while Bush stayed in the Admiral's Berth, and not commence steaming the rest of the way into San Diego until the next morning after Bush was picked up by helo?

Tell us.

So STFU.

OK....you tell us. Why did the Lincoln STOP off the coast of San Diego soon after the S-3 landed (around noon-1 pm), stay there during Bush's speech about 6 pm PST that nite, and stay there over nite while Bush stayed in the Admiral's Berth, and not commence steaming the rest of the way into San Diego until the next morning after Bush was picked up by helo?

Tell us.

I can tell you why...

The crew was offered an opportunity to be addressed live by the Commander in Chief....something any member of the military would give his or her right arm for...whether it be Bush or Obama.

You should know that.

michael-dukakis-tank.jpg

bushcarrier.jpg

It's nice to have a President that government employees can feel safe about criticizing, isn't it? The last one didn't take criticism too well.

So STFU.

Tell us.

If you know what it's like at sea you'd know it's windy as fuck. That's what causes the chop or better known as "swells" or wave action at sea. It all depended on how windy it was that day. Bush never would have given that speech on the flight-deck of his own choice. There is enough room in an empty hanger-deck for the speech, but someone decided to hold it on the flight-deck. Big mistake, but somebody wanted the photo-op. Hardly anyone would be able to hear him and he would have had gusts of wind blowing on him that would have turned it into a joke. So they probably came in close a day early to get the speech done.

I heard Bush helo'd off anyway, but they had to wait for the draft report before they went in. It took me a couple of weeks to learn it by heart and it was a pain in the ass doing it, but I didn't mind it too much cuz I knew we were going in.

So STFU.

Tell us.

If you know what it's like at sea you'd know it's windy as fuck. That's what causes the chop or better known as "swells" or wave action at sea. It all depended on how windy it was that day. Bush never would have given that speech on the flight-deck of his own choice. There is enough room in an empty hanger-deck for the speech, but someone decided to hold it on the flight-deck. Big mistake, but somebody wanted the photo-op. Hardly anyone would be able to hear him and he would have had gusts of wind blowing on him that would have turned it into a joke. So they probably came in close a day early to get the speech done.
I heard Bush helo'd off anyway, but they had to wait for the draft report before they went in. It took me a couple of weeks to learn it by heart and it was a pain in the ass doing it, but I didn't mind it too much cuz I knew we were going in.

They did not come in a day early...they stayed a day late.

Families waited....some who had flown down from WA (Lincoln's homeport).

They knew they waited for a presidential photoop using a multi-billion dollar prop. We all knew.

Tell us.

They knew they waited for a presidential photoop using a multi-billion dollar prop. We all knew.

Wrong...and you know better...

They waited becuase they knew their loved ones were offered the honor to be addressed live by the Commander in Chief.

You seem to want to ignore that point. I understand. It debunks your side of the debate. But truth is truth....it will be hard to find anyone in the military that would not give up a day for the honor to be addressed live by the Commander in Chief.

One was a candidate.

The other was the Commander in Chief.

You sir, were never military. You will never understand the thrill of being addressed live by the Commander in Chief.

However, both were looking for a military photo op

Both turned out to be massive blunders

Dukakis because he looked ridiculous and Bush because he declared "Mission Accomplished"

Last edited:

One was a candidate.

You sir, were never military. You will never understand the thrill of being addressed live by the Commander in Chief.

True....but only one deserved the right.

And his photo op was two fold...it gave him props (or so his people thought) and it gave some very brave men and women the honor and golden opportunity to be addressed live by the commander in chief. Very few of us get (got) that honor.

Tell us.

tissue?

One was a candidate.

True....but only one deserved the right.

And his photo op was two fold...it gave him props (or so his people thought) and it gave some very brave men and women the honor and golden opportunity to be addressed live by the commander in chief. Very few of us get (got) that honor.

Honor. Ever been involved with a VIP/photoop visit Jarhead. 1 part honor, 2 parts pain in the ass...and in this case....1 part having to wait one more day from a LONNNG deployment to get home.

Forum List

Back